| Zodiac |

Status
Not open for further replies.
|Armstrong High - Announcement Board|
With ~ Kota Yama

Her attention broke from Kota the moment a girl's voice could be heard screaming. Val's eyes squinted and her head turned in the source's direction. 'This girl is going to be a singer one day, did any windows break?' She thought quietly to herself, before turning back to Kota with, a well maintained expression.

"Ahaha, I didn't Google my name. My father had baby-naming books in his library, and when I was younger I'd read it and name my dolls accordingly. Siegfried, Aella, having a cool name with a cool meaning is important. I... think... Kota means happiness, or something relating to that? I might be wrong, there wasn't many books on the Asian names."

Realizing that she'd been rambling, Val quickly shut her mouth. Letting out a heavy sigh she absorbed the situation- the tour was already done, and the people around her were already beginning to disperse. Was she a) keeping this person from doing something they need to do today, or b) entertaining him with her immensely entertaining presence? Deducing that neither of these were relevant, she changed her posture once again and crept closer to Kota asking.

"Are you bored yet?"

Laughing as she backed away, her gloved hands clasped together and she spun to face her back to Kota. Val then stretched once again, she was still tired after all, but deciding on what do was still within her power. But she didn't really know what there was to do here.

"Ah! Do you know your way around the school? I haven't taken the time to even set foot in here til today, so if you really aren't a transfer as you claim to not be.. You'll have no problem showing me where the interesting stuff is."

She spun back to face Kota and bowed, her hands still clasped together as if she was a butler bowing to their master. But her face. Her eyes fixated on the boy's and a sly smirk set itself firmly upon her face. Just what exactly was going on in her mind?

Cellphone
Spare Change [An Assortment of Nickels/Dimes/Pennies]
Various Bandaids [For Wounds on or inflicted by Val]
Butterfly Knife [In a compartment within her right boot]
A tan leather satchel; within it lies a few pens/pencils, and a folded notebook.

Last edited:
|William Manton|
|End of the tour|

William had heard mention of Soul Food before. It must've been good if so many students went there. He was wondering what to do, now that the tour had been completed. Go set up his room, fiddle with his telescope before tonight, explore the school, explore Brookfield, check out soul food, look around the mall. There were certainly a fair few things that were on his to-do list for now. For all he knew, he could well have a roommate to get acquainted with, probably someone on this tour if there was one.
that was until one guys decided to speak up. Aaron was his name, he reckoned, though he couldn't be completely sure.
"Uh hey, Aaron, is it? I'm William. I'd be up for exploring the school with you, if you'd like. Where'd we go first? gym, playing fields... or maybe you want to have a little explore around brookfield? We could just go and grab some lunch, maybe we could try out Soul Fodd? It sounds good. I mean, anyone else who'd join us is welcome, too. Anyone?"
William was starting to get a little hungry now, so he'd be quite glad if Aaron agreed to Soul Food. A small bite to eat would be great for him right now.

Reactions: AiDee
Akira St.Claire
tumblr_lzq1dpoyjn1ronqv2o1_500.gif

She folded her arms, looking around. She had no idea what she was supposed to do next and that was a feeling Akira didn't appreciate much. She wondered the policy on cellphones because she really wanted to check the time. Also she wondered if she'd be able to try Soul Food. She didn't know how to get there so she'd have to end up tagging along with people who did to get there. Ben hadn't really explained what was their next step but she guessed it was up to them to decide on that one. She had to remind herself she wasn't a freshman anymore, nobody was going to try to keep track of them so hard anymore. It would be a pointless effort if one wanted to. Highschoolers, no matter how studious or shy or anything, were still highschoolers and were prone to rebel against a strict overseer. It was just nature, how things worked. So Akira shifted the weight from one foot to another before beginning to walk aimlessly.

That's when she heard the William Manton person speaking. She stopped in front of the guy and someone she presumed to be Aaron but was unsure about that. "If it's an open invitation I'd love to go explore the school more or go to Soul Food, I was actually just wondering about it." Akira stood next William, looking over at him. "Oh, yeah, I'm Akira. Akira St.Claire." She introduced herself again, giving a small and brief smile along with it. It was like some otherworldly omniscient being had heard her thinking about tagging along to Soul Food and tied the three's fates together because of it. Or it could of just been a coincidence which was most likely and what Akira was going with. She was definitely a woman of science and not religion. She wasn't particularly an atheist, she just didn't go to church every Sunday and Wednesday.
Inside Of Her Bag
  • Basic school supplies​
  • A wallet containing various cards: Three gift cards one visa and identification​
  • A smartphone along with it's attached case and charger​
  • Various cosmetics all inside of a clean cosmetics bag​
  • A laptop along with it's attached case and charger​
  • A lanyard with various keys and novelties on it​
  • Earbud headphones.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon | Armstrong Hallway -> Soul Food | RavenStrong Group
Puck admittedly startled by Darius's outburst, jumping slightly. They didn't think this was something to be that exited over, but to each their own. In any case they were glad that they got to take a bit of a detour and look around Brookfield a bit. It was certainly the most urban place they've been. At this rate if they ever visited a big city their head would probably explode from excitement. Or over-stimulation. The walk probably would have been more enjoyable if they weren't still carrying their backpack, the weight was starting to get to them, but they would be sitting down soon enough.
Once everyone was seated Puck listened to Kaivant while mulling over what kind of food to order. They realized that they would have to decide that later as questions were brought up and introductions were in order.
"Well, I don't really have any questions that haven't already been asked," they admitted, "but I'm Puck Ashworth."

Backpack filled with school supplies - Kind of heavy
A wallet containing $30 and a picture of a Puck holding an owl
A smartphone
A pack of gum

|Morning→Afternoon|
|End of Tour→Soul Food|
|Interacting with: RavenStrong Group: Hideko, Darius, Kaivant,Iphigenia Keon, and Puck|

Jackson quickly grabbed his things from Aaron, quickly retreating to a quiet corner for a while. He just needed some time to himself after that humiliating incident, away from people. He also felt a little bad about dropping the candy, as it had been a gift to him, and he had been taught to never waste a gift given. He should probably try to pay Satori back next time he saw her.

Jackson was considering heading to his parent's house, in order to grab his things that he would take to his dorm and save his father the trip, when he heard his name being called. Heading over to the source of the voice, he saw that a group had formed around the strange man by the name of Kaivant who seemed to go come from a nearby college, Ravenwood. 'Dual-Enrollment, huh, wonder what they could want with a nobody like me.' It wasn't like he was an over achiever in academics, nor did he have any other skills of note. So why did they want him. His wondering we're cut short by the screaming of one of the other's in the group. Hopefully, that wouldn't be a recurring thing, or else him and that guy wouldn't ever get along. Looking around, he noticed that everyone here had been in his group touring the tour, from the odd looking athletic guy, Keon, to the British girl who was also some that he didn't think was also new to him, to the androgynous Puck, whose gender he could not even begin to guess and he wasn't going to try if he didn't have to. And Satori was their too, which he was less than psyched about. While he wanted to apologize to her for wasting her gift, he was also too nervous to approach her. So he just stayed in the background, following the group but at a distance, doing his best to remain unnoticed by the majority of them.

When they made it to the restaurant Kaivant had mentioned, Soul Food, Jackson sat down and picked up his menu, not really listening to any f the intros as he already had already heard most of them, instead picking out what he wanted to order. A rack of ribs, some fries, a slice of ham, and some steamed broccoli, soon followed by a dessert of Chocolate ice cream, drizzled with hot fudge with a small slice of chocolate Mousse cake, and a large Sprite. Trauma or no Trauma, if the he was being offered free food, he was going to take advantage it. He silently called over to a waitress, and told her his order. She gave him a look, probably not believing he could eat all of that food, but left to go fetch it.

Jackson turned to see that almost everyone had introduced themselves already, except for the new guy. Not wanting to be the last, he quickly spoke up.

"My name is Jackson Ducarthy, and I hope we all get along. Thank you for your time." He was a little bit louder this time, as their weren't as many people around, but still kept his head and hood down. He had taken out his Swiss army Knife and was currently fiddling with it in his hands, taking out and pushing in all the different tools.

Jackson currently has in his possession:
  • A backpack full of all the necessary school supplies
  • A book on how to protect one's self from the supernatural(Purchased it on Ebay)
  • A silver cross, supposedly blessed by the church, used to ward off malevolent spirits(Came with the book)
  • A bottle of anxiety medication(Pill #: 36/40)
  • A swiss army Knife
  • A half empty bottle of water

Early Afternoon
Armstrong High - Announcement Board > ???
Dealing with Valerie

"Maybe," he admitted with a small shrug, never having put much thought into his own name or those of others. It was just something to identify people with to him, nothing more and nothing less; unlike his latest acquaintance who thought otherwise. A small smile that was worn as he watched Valerie think in silence for a moment quickly faded with a sigh as she nearly pressed up against him. If she was looking for him to back away though, she'd be disappointed as a slight tilt of the head, as if he found her actions puzzling, composed of his reaction.

"I wouldn't still be here if I was," was all he said as he watched her slip away just as readily. 'Flighty as hell,' he thought as he watched her stretch once more… 'almost like a cat.' Palming a fist at that revelation, Kota looked thoughtful, eyes wide open, for a moment before he settled down once more. Well… more interaction would be needed before he could actually confirm anything, so he put that impression out of the mind for now. Looking around, it seemed that another group between students was forming after the six had been called away, while a few students were apparently still a bit lost. Eh, it wasn't his problem to guide lost lamps.

"It's a school… A prestigious one, but still a school..." he said in a deadpan tone with a dry expression, meeting her stare, before he turned away and sighed in an exaggerated manner. That expression of hers… Kota couldn't help but think she was up to no good with how quick she'd been to latch onto him out of everyone else here. Did she know of him, or was her intuition simply that good? Pondering on that as he began to leave the Announcement Board and whatever students had yet to disperse behind, he put it aside like his other thoughts to think of what there was to show. Unable to really remember anything noteworthy, he instead decided to throw the "ball" into her "court". "Need more than interesting, otherwise that'll just have me showing you the exit. And then promptly going home."

• School Supplies (Notebooks, Pen/Pencils, etc.)
    • Tablet
    • Umbrella
    • Water Bottle
    • Lunch (Stir fry noodles)
    [tab=On Person]

Last edited:
2eas7k0.jpg

| Mid Afternoon |
| - * - |

| August 10th, 2015 |

| Ravenwood College |
| Takumi's Classroom |

"Good morning class, minus two of you!"

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Even before the professor walked through the door and revealed himself to the class, Dominic knew exactly who it was. From the tone of voice to the choice of words, the identity of the source couldn't be mistaken. With a mouth hung open slightly, the boy watched as Shun Takumi, formally a host, waltzed into the group and began to write upon the board with zero prejudice to any of them. Dominic's first thought was to prepare for any immediate danger, but seeing their new teacher plop himself onto the desk's surface and casually wait, that initial reaction died down. Why is it that Shun always us by the balls, regardless of the actual situation? If it wasn't their very lives in Shun's hands, it was their educational future. This at the very least answered Dominic's fleeting question as to where the fuck Ravenwood came from all of a sudden. Whatever. There's no point in unnecessary aggression.

Dominic relaxed in his chair, seeing no point to turning their new classroom into Ground Zero. The reactions of his fellow hosts, however, could have been different. He expected them all to act within reason, at the very least. It wasn't like any of them could actually put up a fight against Shun, seeing as how they all failed to do so, two years ago. Then again, that was a long time ago. Dominic could recall the battles between the hosts of Brookfield and Shun Takumi. Hell, Shun was once one of them, their tactician, even. He was at Dominic's side during the night Damian turned. Still, nothing could erase the horrifying image when Shun decapitated James, a non-host who was only trying to help. He used James' head like a god damn sock puppet.. Dominic thought as he reflected on the events.
Left pocket
  • Cartoon of Newports (x7)
Right pocket
  • Empty
| Armstrong High |
| Announcement Board |

Ben was left to observe as he dealt with the minimal amount of questions thrown his way. It was still his duty, if they had concerns or questions, to answer and guide them in the right direction. Even though he wasn't an active participant in their conversation, he still remained and the words still passed into his ears. "Well I mean-.. I can show you where the gym is, so if you're going to the club signups tomorrow, you'll know where to go." The offer was directed towards their group as a whole, as he picked no specific person to talk to in that blob. "Or I can take you to the Headmaster's office, which is where some club leaders would direct you to go to finalize signups for certain clubs and groups." Ben remained still, hands connected by interlocking fingers in front of him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
| ??? |
| Location: Armstrong High |
| Mid Afternoon |
Out of not the main exit, but an exit facing the front of the school, an adolescent girl slowly emerged out, carrying in her left hand a guitar case. As the door began to close, she caught it with her free hand. Hah! Home free! the girl thought, leading the door to close slowly, so that it'd make the least amount of noise. A small, guilty but triumphant smile grew on her face. She was about to make a clean getaway when a loud outburst startled her to a stop.

"HELLO! MY NAME IS NIVANDI SINDULAMAI AND I WILL BE IN THE THIRD THIS YEAR! PLEASE LOOK AFTER ME!"

Woah! Hear the vocal cords on this girl! The brown beauty was by the announcement board. If she herself had been five years younger, she wouldav approached the girl and asked her if she wanted to join up in the music club. But that was a long time back, when she was a freshman, and she couldn't get away with that sorta random stuff anymore. More likely than not, she'd scare the poor girl. The dark haired girl wasn't the only one there, there were a few others, congregated around the announcement board. They looked so young and tiny! Okay they weren't that tiny, or that young... Oh yeah! Today's that day for orientation for new kids. Oh hey! I wonder if Idelle's there too... she thought, sweeping over each individual, looking for a particular girl--​

"Nara!"

Nara jumped. Snaps! She knew exactly who that voice belonged to.

"Heeeey Ms. Ornell!" Nara smiled at the woman, guilt splattered all over her face, "Fancy seeing you here--"

"How many times do I have to tell you, you can no longer borrow items from the music department, only enrolled students can do that," The fuming teacher emphasized, extending her hand out for the contraband in question.

"Come on, Ms. Ornell," Nara hesitantly looked between the hard guitar case and her old teacher, "You know me, I always return the stuff."

"I don't think you get it, dear," though she said dear, her words were strained and angry, Nara could swear she could see a vein popping on the poor woman's forehead, "You're not supposed to be taking it, at all."

Nara sighed, and opened her mouth to retort. This was going to take a bit. And she didn't see what she could say to convince the stringent policy follower. I'm totally gonna be late to the sessh!

Last edited:
  • Love
Sam Sarith
Ravenwood
You!?
Anger, frustration, rage, sorrow.

All these emotions flickered across Sam's face in a matter of seconds as Fushinsetsu-er, Shun. Walked into the room. This was the scumbag that killed James, he realized. He wasn't quite sure how he would know, but he just...felt it. Maybe that was apart of being a host. Instinctively, Sam's teeth slowly sharpened, as sharp as a great white's. This was the man who had murdered his friend, who really brought home how bad things were. He was going to rip hi-

Think straight dammit!

Sam's mind was being clouded by a negative side of being the host of Cetus. With a frustrated sigh, he leans back, teeth reclining until they're more or less back to normal. He had made a promise to Adonna during one of their sparring sessions. She still felt Shun had some sanity to him, and Sam respected Adonna, they were friends. So he concentrated on that. He wouldn't try anything, not that he'd be able to do much anyway. The once (Still?) host Shun would probably floor him in a fight, so he reluctantly leans back in the chair, not talking.

I may not attack you, but I sure as hell don't have to like you.

Sam sighed, saying nothing more. He glanced over to Clark, a somewhat worried look on his face now that his anger had faded. What was his game bringing them here?

Computer
30$ Cash
School supplies

GM note: I skipped a lot of frivolous actions for time and post lengths sake.
|Takumi's Class|
|What?|
|Interactions: Shun, Dominic, Clark, Sam|

"And....3!....2!....1!......Welcome stragglers!"

"What the hell?" Damian thought in confusion. "How did he even know I was already arriving? ...Whatever. I suppose he's one of those teachers. This oughta' be fun." Damian pulled the silver strap of his bookbag further over his shoulder to re-secure his grip of the item. As he browsed the room he noticed it was filled with nothing but familiar faces, albeit not surprising. The coincidence was beginning to feel like less of a coincidence, and more of a recurring theme to Damian. While he wasn't sick of the three, he didn't understand how it was they keep meeting up. "I know Hosts are likely to run into each other... But this is just bizarre." As Damian thought more on the matter, the more things didn't seem to add up. All of the people with these scholarships were Host. All within the Brookfield clique. Additionally, there was something off about this teacher. It wasn't about his brief moment of omniscience over when Damian would appear into the classroom, but it was a nearly describable and familiar feeling, one Damian wasn't happy about being used to. He decided to pocket the thought unt- "Is he writing on the board with no chalk!? That's not a smartboard, or anything advanced. That's just a conventional chalk board." It began to fester, jumping its way back into his immediate thoughts. Before sitting down he took note of any funny or specific reactions from his classmates. The only off key reaction came from Dominic, who's face looked as if he's seen a ghost. Practically looking similar to how Damian felt. He shot Dominic a quick wary look and pointing his eye back to Professor Takumi to mimic pointing.
|Brookfield Streets: Outside Soul Food|
|WARNING|

The small pack of Hollows had spotted Kaivant's ecstatic group, seeing them full of vigor and liveliness. A decadent treat these starved souls were searching for. Their amber eyes beamed from the darkness, scanning their prey as they flocked into the restaurant. Exerting further patience they recalled back further, masking themselves in total darkness.

Last edited:
Armstrong High - Announcement Board|
With ~ Kota Yama

"Absurd, there is nothing interesting about exits at all. And, like I have mentioned before, this is my first time in the school. So interesting could be.. Important rooms, haunted locations, anything noteworthy. Unless..."

Val's eyes squinted once again, pulling white bangs from her face to emphasize that she was in fact doing so. Her lips tightened and her hands returned behind her back, staring at Kota with a less playful expression. Though as displayed previously by her nature, this changed at moment's notice. Her eyes widened once again, even winking with her right eye this time to jokingly prod.

"You just want to avoid me~"

In response Val placed her hands firmly on her hips, pouting, and returning to her pace of circles around Kota. Her eyes set plainly on the floor by now, but quietly she sunk her hand into her satchel revealing a small card wallet. She turned her sights back to Kota with a bright smile and a flip of the contraption pulled a debit card out from it's slot.

"It's understandable why you'd want to be rid of me so quickly. But atleast I'll get some free meals out of it." She giggled to herself, the pace of her circle coming to a halt and winking again at Kota.

Though, rather than follow through with her threat, Valerie slipped the card back into the wallet offering it back to Kota. Her facial expression flattening as she did so, eyes seeming rather disappointed than unhappy. From her satchel came the near silent sound of vibration, peering around her quickly, Val nonchalantly checked to see what the commotion was.

"Did you eat breakfast?!" - Othelia

Quickly slipping the phone back into her bag, Valerie grumbled to herself before looking back at Kota. Her expression quickly turned back to interest, but losing the playfulness it once held at a steadily increasing pace.

"So.. What's your resolution?" She asked bluntly, raising her right arm to poke at the boy's chest with her index finger.

Kota's Card Wallet
Cellphone
A tan leather satchel; within it lies a few pens/pencils, and a folded notebook.

Late Morning, Early Afternoon – Unknown Hallway -> Soul Food
Ravenstronk Group

Oh, so basically… Everybody was exaggerating all around. Bloody motherfuckers need to stop lying so much or they'll get shanked eventually. But that was right, this was the colonies, the land of freedom so things were a bit different here. She was too used to staying on campus back in the UK. With her surprisingly informative question out of the way, Iphigenia nodded in thanks.

And as she did so, the kid directly next to her beat his chest and began screaming directly into her ear. Iphigenia flinched, and she almost punched him in the face. Good thing her reflexes weren't that good, or she would be in some deep water her first day for assault. That would have been a bother to get fixed. It seemed the kid had calmed down as quickly as he'd began to shout, his ears and face reddening like Rudolph on Christmas day. It seemed he lacked the self-control that others had. Hopefully that was a one-off thing, because if he was going to classes with her, that would get irritating very fast. She shot the overeager boy a pleasant smile that seemed to say please do not do that again. Iphigenia continued to look around, and was surprised to see that others were surprised at Kaivant's words. Was she the only one who had specifically applied for the dual enrollment program?

This thought was put on hold as the representative and now new tour guide continued on, leading the group downtown for food. The British girl quickly came to realize that the locals' definition of a short walk was radically different to those of people from much larger cities like New York and London. As they arrived at their destination thirty-five minutes later, Iphigenia estimated that a brisk walk between Armstrong and Downtown would probably take about twenty-five minutes. That would be considered a long walk back in her city. She reasoned it couldn't be helped, Alabama by nature had a slower pace than big cities.

Sitting down in the restaurant with the rest of the small group, Iphigenia scanned the menu offered to her before choosing a chicken Panini. She wasn't particularly hungry, and even if she was, it would be unlady-like and give a bad impression if she ordered too much or too expensively. Reputations and impressions meant everything to her, especially knowing that these people would be students she would be seeing more often than normal Armstrong students. Iphigenia nodded amicably as Keon, Hideko, Jackson and Puck made their own introductions. She opted against chiming in with their questions, deciding instead to directly move to make her own introduction with a friendly smile and enthusiastic voice.

"My name is Iphigenia Forsyth, I'm from the UK and I'll be a third year student here. Nice to meet you all."

Last edited:
Serena_With_White_Hair_2.png

Serena Sinclair

.::Ravenwood::.
.::Heading To Class::.
.::With Damian, Sam, and Dominic::.

Serena's icy blue eyes turned whenever a slightly familiar figure stepped into the scene. "Why is it that wherever I go, I always seem to find you all?" He spoke out, and Serena turned her seemingly expressionless face over towards him. "Dominic?" She spoke his name out loud, as if wanting to confirm that it was actually him. "Hello," she greeted him. She hadn't seen or spoken to him too much over the years, minus the few times she spotted him with Damian. She gazed at the cigarette held snugly in his mouth, and, to this, she couldn't help but sigh. Looks like he picked up a bad habit.. She noticed, though she refrained from saying anything. Her face showed no distaste nor judgment. In fact, it was as flat as it always was. Though, her mind remained as active as ever. She listened to the three boys exchange words, paying the most attention to those from Damian. "Hey, Serena. You feeling alright?" He questioned, and, to this, she cracked another small smile. Even though it did bother her sometimes, she did slightly take pleasure in how Damian worried about her. With a small nod of reassurance, she responded.

"I'm okay. Nothing more than the usual."

She left her responses at that, going back to her normally silent and steady self. She simply walked along with the three boys, feeling much smaller than normal as she stood around them. While Sam was the tallest, the other two were still quite a few inches above her. Then again, almost everyone Serena knows is at least an inch or two taller than her, anyways. She just pursed her lips together, locking her icy stare unto the ground as she walked beside them in silence. She adjusted the strap of her messenger bag over her shoulder, not taking kindly to the weight it held. She was carrying quite a few books after all, seeing as she wanted to be completely prepared for this day.

It didn't take too long for them to reach class, thankfully.

.::Ravenwood::.
.::Arriving At Takumi's Class::.
.::With All The People In The Classroom::.

"And....3!....2!....1!......Welcome stragglers!"

Serena could hear an unnervingly familiar voice echoing as she entered the room soon after Damian and the others.

Fushinsetsu...?

She walked in, and, as soon as she saw his face, she stopped in her tracks. It really is him.. He's my teacher? I knew he was the headmaster, but.. Why is he a teacher, too? She thought as she simply showed him her usual blank and emotionless expression, nodding to him in acknowledgement. Am I supposed to address him as Professor Takumi now or something? She began to wonder, feeling the urge to shiver at the thought of it. I wonder if I should just drop out and take online classes somewhere else.. She silently considered, though, for now, she knew she was stuck with this. Who knows? Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad here. She was here with Damian at least, so it couldn't be too horrible. Or, perhaps it wasn't bugging her as much as it seemed to get to Dominic because Serena didn't have enough emotional capacity to care. While she did feel a slight distaste, it wasn't enough to change her expression or posture in the slightest. She simply slid into the seat next to Damian, casually handing him his favorite flavor of Jolly Rancher as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She always shared her spare sweets with him while they worked together in the bookstore, as well. Without a single care, she popped a green apple flavor in her mouth, too.

Now, she simply took out a spiral notebook and a pen, preparing for any details she may have to write down for reference.

She may not like this teacher, but it wasn't going to prevent her from being a good student.

All of the trauma of yesterday felt so far from her.

It almost made her feel lonely..

How little she cared about it all now.
Serena currently has the following.
  • Cell Phone x 1
  • Wallet ($40.75) x 1
  • Pencils x 4
  • Pens x 4
  • Chewy Caramel Candies x 5
  • Juicy Fruit Gum x 10
  • Jolly Ranchers x 6
  • Bottle of Medication x 1
  • Spiral Notebooks x 2
  • Personal Journal x 1
  • Textbooks x 2
  • Favorite Novel x 1

Early Afternoon
Armstrong High - Announcement Board > Super Sekret Hideout
Dealing with Valerie

"Not sure why you think I would care about things like that… And it's not the exit, it's what you can get to once you're past it." Kota muttered as he pinched his forehead and sighed audibly, clearly unaffected by her petulant expression. "Some of the more notable club rooms might count as important, but they're hardly interesting," he muttered, more to himself than anything, before he tilted his head slightly and raised an eyebrow as if pondering something. "I guess that could count?"

"Maybe..." he replied almost automatically as he continued unabated by Valerie's circling, forcing her to constantly move with him lest he simply bowl her over with his larger stature. He only came to a stop as she flashed the wallet she'd snuck out from his pockets before him, doing so with a slightly annoyed sigh. "Not sure why it's understandable, but I do want that back." If it weren't for his expression it'd be hard to place him as annoyed, evidently Kota didn't quite do body language. It might have looked a bit odd, he was almost statuesque in how still he went.

With that done with and the wallet back in his pocket, Kato was about to set off again. A glance at Valerie showed that she was momentarily occupied. Though he noted the expression change, with how quickly she'd hopped from one to another in the mere minutes he'd known her Kota could hardly judge if they were simply masks or actual windows. And there it went again he noted, even as he cocked his head as if to say, "Really?", in response to her poking.

"Fine, I suppose I'll show you somewhere to hide after your klepto tendencies get you in trouble."

• School Supplies (Notebooks, Pen/Pencils, etc.)
    • Tablet
    • Umbrella
    • Water Bottle
    • Lunch (Stir fry noodles)
    [tab=On Person]

Last edited:

|Early Morning|
|Armstrong High|
||Interaction: Nara and Old Lady Teacher||
|Now Playing: Da..Da Da Da...Da. Da Da..Da...|

"If it's an open invitation I'd love to go explore the school more or go to Soul Food, I was actually just wondering about it." Were they all going on a trip to Soul Food? Was this a thing? "Uh, if we're all going, I'd be up for it too..I mean, those four left. So we could all go." Idelle lowered her gaze to the ground, her pale skin flushed red. "I mean, if I can come. If this is something you two want to do alone.." She trailed off. Way to fuck up, idiot, she thought bitterly to herself. She just said, 'If it's an open invitation.' Idelle frowned and began to nervously play with one of the buttons on her shirt. It was a nervous tick of hers. You know what. "Actually," she said, looking back up. "I think I'll explore a little bit. I'll...see you guys later." As Idelle turned to leave, an oddly familiar voice struck her ears.

"...ou know me, I always return the stuff."

Nara. Had she come to see Idelle off, or was she stealing stuff? With a deep sigh, she turned back around and began to make her way over to the location of the voice, which happened to be near the announcement board, once again. And, lo and behold, her favorite musician/thief was being confronted by some old lady. Proooobably a teacher. And by the sound of it...

"You're not supposed to be taking it, at all."

...It wasn't going well.

"C'mon, Nara," Idelle grumbled under her breath as she approached the pair. Nara was holding a battered guitar case, most likely belonging to the school. "Seriously?"

Swooping in, Idelle placed a hand on the guitar case. "Why, Nara! How kind of you to get this for me." She kept a violet eye on the furious teacher. "I was just on my way to get this, you see, when I saw her! We're neighbors and all, so I just thought she could grab this for me." Idelle chuckled, and took the guitar from her "neighbor's" hands. "Thanks, Nara, it was nice of you to get that for me, but we should probably be going now." On the last two words she jerked her head over in the opposite direction of the teacher. "Come on."

[Early Afternoon]
[Going to Soul Food (huehue, so punny in so many ways)]
[RAVENSTRONG, REPRESENT!]

After his assumptions were proven correct, Darius tuned out the rest of Kaivant's words. Having lived in Brookfield for quite a few years already, there wasn't much point in listening in onto what the Ravenwood representative had to say. He followed the blonde man, keeping up with the group but occasionally trailing to the back whenever another lavish display of wealth popped up on the grounds of Armstrong High.

All that 'trailing' faded away after they left unfamiliar grounds and began their stroll through the streets of downtown. Taking fast, sharp strides, Darius made a one-sided competition to keep up with the other fast walker of the group, the muscular tanned boy who looked more like he was speed-walking. It was a silent battle, and eventually, a boring one, as the boy realized that his opponent didn't rise to the challenge, and actually appeared to be trying to slow his own pace down.

Ah, how boring.

The walk definitely took longer, because Kaivant had lead them through a more scenic route, which Darius normally would have appreciated, if it wasn't for the fact that the red-eyed blond representative was doing a terrible job of being a tour guide. The others didn't look interested as well, even though he was pretty certain that at least one of them was an international student. Or at least from out of town, because he was pretty sure that he'd have noticed purple-hair people if they were casually walking on the streets. Nevertheless, the awkwardly silent detour was soon ended when they reached their destination: Soul Food.

A family restaurant that he had never gone to himself, Soul Food was a one story building with a rooftop dining area, painted over with slick black and brown, giving it a rather mature appearance. With its door on the far side and a large window taking up most of the space, Darius could already see the slick, young adults tapping away at their laptops, seated in comfy chairs. At night, amateur musicians performed at the far end, but the stage remained empty during the afternoon, save for a lonely mike stand. As a brass bell chimed to signify the entrance of the RavenStrong group, the brunette spent a few more moments marvelling at the vintage paintings adorning the patterned walls, before following the waitress to a round table, with enough seats for all.

Skimming through the menu as Kaivant spoke, Darius nodded happily along as key words such as 'intense labs or training' and 'no additional expense' were thrown about, and even broke into a toothy grin as the representative suggested introductions once more. That was a nice move. Finally, the amount of fellow students he knew in Armstrong would be more than one.

Keon No-Last-Name was the first to speak up, the muscular tanned speedwalker that apparently had trouble slowing down. It even felt like he was speaking fast, though Darius wasn't sure whether it was due to a shared excitement or not. At the very least, he wasn't going to be sitting in a car that Keon would drive any time soon.

Hideko Satori followed, the purple haired Japanese girl. He had heard that anime had lots of colorful hair colors, but to see that reflected in real like…maybe all the History channel documentaries debunking the ninja myth were wrong as well? Anime might not be as unrealistic as he had initially assumed.

And Puck Ashworth…yeah, even after hearing it's voice, Darius wasn't sure whether or not it was a boy or a girl. The length of hair suggested a female, but in this progressive age of blurring boundaries between genders...maybe a hermaphrodite, like Lady Gaga?

There was also a Jackson Ducarthy, who looked like quite the suspicious figure, with his head down and his voice loud. Unlike the others, his hair color was rather normal, but at the same time, he definitely looked like a delinquent or a punk of sorts, especially considering the fact that he was fiddling with a Swiss Army knife. Scary dude. Made Darius wish that he wasn't sitting beside him.

Finally, Iphigenia Forsyth, the girl who would probably have won Weirdest Name of the Year award if not for Vangeveld Shimako, introduced herself. Posh, prim, and proper as ever, she sounded like a model student, and probably was one as well. Of course, her introduction was also boring and impersonal, but it was probably just a UK thing.

Clearing his own throat and placing down the menu, Darius said, with a smile and a wave, "And I'm Darius Jacks, as you all could have probably guessed via deduction! Second year, but this will be my first year in Armstrong High, cause I used to take these ridiculous commutes to Newton Secondary. My dream is to get into the metal working industry and figure out stuff from there, so yeah! Nice to meetcha all."

He scratched his head, and decided that it was probably good to apologize as well. "And sorry for that shouting. Got drunk on fresh air."

- twenty dollars in his pocket
- house keys
- expired bus fares
- random strings
- backpack with notebooks, pencils, and other school supplies
- IPhone, fully charged
- lunchbox holding a BLT.

|Afternoon|
|Soul Food|
|Interacting with RavenStrong group:Darius, Keon, Iphihenia, Hideko, Kaivan, and Puck|
|Panic Attack Counter:2, with another one waiting on the wings|
Jackson gave as the only two he didn't know gave their introductions, taking note of their names incase he needed to speak to them. 'At least we don't have to worry about that guy screaming all the time, I just hope he isn't always so easily excitable.' Jackson didn't know what to make Iphigenia, as she gave about as barebones an introduction as one could get, but he couldn't really comment on that front given his on lack of any true introduction. He tucked away his army knife, instead rifling around in his backpack until he found what he was looking for, his book on the supernatural and how to defend against it. Of course, nobody else could see that, as he had put the cover of a different book over it, The third book of the inheritance cycle: Brisinger to be precise. As he waited for his food, he looked through it, thinking as he read through t that this was one of the biggest wastes of money he had ever bought, as he wasn't sure if half of this stuff would ever work. Only reason he didn't toss the stupid thing is because he wasn't sure. Maybe salt did keep spirits and demons away. Or maybe it just gave them a nice seasoning when they finally decided to tear him apart and feast on his innards. Either way, it made him feel like he was doing something instead of just waiting for the spirits to come.

As he read through the book, he felt a shiver go down his spine as he heard them again. Whispering into his ears, calling to him from beyond the grave. Just what he fucking needed. 'Can't i just get a minute of peace, is that too much to ask.' He was about to dismiss the voices as he had grown used to doing, except this time he noticed something different about them this time. It was almost as if they had gotten . . . closer. He had heard voices all through out his life, but they had alway been a set distance from him, at least that's how it had always sounded like to him. 'The only time I can remember them getting closer like this was. . . when I had been . . .about to. . . oh god, no, not again, no fucking way. Their is nothing to cause it, no way for them to cross over, I'm just imagining things, yeah, must be the medication. Yep, definitely the medication, I just took too much in too short an amount of time. That's all their is to it, that has to be the reason. It has to be.' As much as he tried to calm himself down, he couldn't stop himself from shaking like a rag-doll.

He set the book down ash is food came, and quickly set to work on eating it, trying to calm his nerves somehow. He ate fast but quietly, finishing his rack of ribs within a couple minutes of eating them, then quickly moving in on the ham and fries, saving the broccoli for last. In between all of this he took sips of his sprite, and finished it off with his ice cream and cake, which he took the time to savor every bite. Every nervous bite he took made it feel like he was enjoying his last meal before his execution.

Jackson currently has in his possession:
  • A backpack full of all the necessary school supplies
  • A book on how to protect one's self from the supernatural(Purchased it on Ebay)
  • A silver cross, supposedly blessed by the church, used to ward off malevolent spirits(Came with the book)
  • A bottle of anxiety medication(Pill #: 36/40)
  • A swiss army Knife
  • A half empty bottle of water

Armstrong High - Announcement Board|
With ~ Kota Yama

Val simply stared blankly at Kota throughout all of his lackluster comments. Internally she began to question if her intuitions on the guy were right, though she knew better than to judge someone this early into knowing them. And he had been able to handle her so far, so while he was a bit bland, the guy seemed competent enough. Valerie nodded to Kota, and shrugged with a simple smile showing a more subdued side of herself.

"That sounds interesting, lead the way captain." She jested, scratching the top of her head before gesturing for Kota to take her to wherever he had mentioned. On top of this, she would return her position to behind Kota, offering him a light shove to hurry up on the venture he had proclaimed. Yes, adventure.

And before they had even embarked on this journey, Val's phone would once again go off. Though this time she didn't bother checking it, the fact that her younger sister was constantly keeping updated with her would leave traces of madness visible on Valerie's face. Her right cheek in particular twitched from the sheer feeling of vibration emitting from her bag.

"F-cking... Othelia.." She mumbled quietly to herself, clenching her fist, quickly hiding it behind her back.

"Say Ko-ta, I have a question for you, or it's something like that. I just want to hear your answer is all, so~ here it goes. You're laying in your bed one night, but can't seem to fall asleep. Suddenly the door to your bedroom opens, and three animals waddle inside. The first is a bear, a large menacing creature. It stops by your bed and sits down to say [The day after tomorrow you will be alone] and then he exits your bedroom. Then a rabbit waddles by and hops onto your bed to say [Tomorrow you will forget about someone you love] and then he exits your bedroom. Finally a sheep steadily walks to the side of your bed and says to you [Animals do not talk, we are all liars] and then exits your bedroom. Strangely all three then return to your doorway and ask [Who do you believe?]. So I ask you, which one would you believe?" Valerie realized this question was insane at best, but asked it nonetheless.

Realizing that being behind Kota was really the best course of action, because seeing facial reactions to what she had just asked would probably destroy any chances of friendship. So she remained silent, awaiting an answer. [Huehuehue]

Cellphone

Last edited:
  • Love
|Afternoon|
|Soul Food|
|Ravenstrong|
Rather than address each student individually, Kaivant chose to patiently listen to each introduction before responding to their questions in the order that they came. First was Keon whose inquiry couldn't help but bring about a sigh from the man. Out of all the possible questions he had expected, the very first choice was the single instance that he feared. To make matters worse, Hideko seemed to share similar thoughts as her question followed along a similar line as the boy before her. Although he was prepared with a decent understanding of the group before him, it was Shun, alone, who had made the decision for the dual enrollment acceptance. In an attempt to abstain from embarrassing his title as representative, several extended sips of his water would have acted toward stalling the duration of his contemplation for an answer.

"Funny enough, I expected all of you to hold an understanding of the dual enrollment program, but it seems as if the majority of you do not. The program was intended to be solely for students who applied and were subsequently accepted; however, it seems as if we lacked viable candidates.
We were deemed a specific number of candidates required to attend the program, and it seems that many of you were selected based on your performance in Armstrong's entrance exam and your desired course of study."

While his outward appearance would have been mostly convincing, a small inkling of doubt would have still existed on his mind. Nevertheless, a cheerful smile would have quickly encompassed his face as the remaining introductions would have followed with no further questions. Satisfied in his answers, Kaivant would quickly nod to himself before continuing toward the introduction he promised at the end.

"Well it's nice to meet everyone. I assume we'll be seeing more of each other in the future, so I guess I should reveal a bit about myself. Like I said before, my name is Kaivant Tsukino, and I am currently employed as the Ravenwood to Armstrong representative for graduating seniors and members of the dual enrollment program. In short, I will be acting as your advisor to ensure that you end up passing your courses without suffering from too much stress. At any point in time, you can come to me for assistance, and I will perform to the best of my abilities to subsequently counsel you."

Having nothing more to say, Kaivant, intending to raise the tab as high as possible, turned to the menu all while a sinister smile began to form on his face, resulting from the plot of passive revenge brewing in his head.

"Waite--"

Kaivant's summon for a waiter would have been quickly cut off by the sudden sense of panic emanating from the boy he recognized as Jackson. Under normal circumstances, the senseless rambling would have meant very little to his existence, but a sudden wave of dread would turn his attention toward a particular alleyway visible through the restaurant's nearest window.
After muttering a wave curses under his breath, Kaivant would immediately turn his attention back towards the group with a sudden sense of unease plastered onto his tone.

"The food should help you out, Jackson. I'm sure you're just feeling some left over anxiety from your earlier attack. Get those sugars into your system, and while we're at it, if anyone wants any more food, feel feel to order whatever. Don't think you have to hold yourselves back out of respect. Everything is covered by Ravenwood.
When we're all ready, though, let's take the back entrance out of this restaurant. It's a short cut back towards Armstrong. think of it as a more efficient route compared to the convoluted path I took to bring you guys here...

For now, any more questions?"

|Takumi's Class|
|The hosts|

In response to the passive arrival of both Damian and Serena, Fushinsetsu would have let out a deep sigh, resulting from the boredom that he experienced. After gazing across the entirety of his minimalistic class, Fushinsetsu's face would have initially expressed the same boredom from his tone, yet upon taking notice of Sam's sudden appearance, a sinister smirk would have replaced his negative expression. Remembrance of the past left Fushinsetsu with memories of Sam as an ordinary human, yet with his display of shark-like teeth, joyous laughter erupted from the professor who would soon fall backwards onto the table in his fit of amused insanity.

"Brilliant! Just Brilliant!
It's about time you came over to our side.
Cetus is it? Well it seems a little passive has sparked some burning hatred."

Laughter would continue to emit from Fushinsetsu, yet despite his amusement, the man would still roll off the table and onto his feet. In that instant, composure would have regained, and a following attempt to open his briefcase would have left numerous papers exploding into the vicinity. Yet another deep sigh would have escaped Shun's lips, as the man would bend down in an attempt to retrieve several of the fallen documents. Nevertheless, after muttering several grumbles, the man would have chosen to rise with a particular paint brush sitting in his hand. After tapping his head with the brush, five orbs of swirling light would have manifested themselves just before floating toward each of the student's desk. After five silent, but successive gun shots from a revolver found into his other hand, pieces of paper containing the syllabus of the class would have manifested for each student's use.

"Survey!
One of the worst classes any of you will take during your time at Ravenwood. It's boring, mandatory, and I don't want to teach it, but here we all are anyways. Basically, its going to be my job in teaching you what majors are available, the rules of the university, and blah blah blah. Read the damn syllabus on your own time.
So without further ado, let's get today's lecture over with...Resources of the university--"

• Love
Time: Mid Afternoon
Interactions: William and Akira and Nivandi

The first thing Aaron heard after asking his question was the sound of another student very vocally introducing herself. There were a fair few latecomers it seemed. Next he received replies from two of the other students near him that were a more suitable volume. One was a male student and the other female, the former taller than him and the latter shorter. But both skinnier. Having been tracking the introductions he recognised both. "That's right, I'm Aaron. Nice to meet you William, Akira." he confirmed, holding out his hand for both of them to shake in turn as they approached him. "I guess since we're all hungry we should head to Soul Food first. We can come back here and explore later if we have the time."

It was then a third student appeared, another female who wished to come along. "Sure you can j-" he began, but before he could finished she suddenly changed her mind and walked off. A little confused, but guessing she had remembered something more important she had planned to do he waved to Akira and William and started walking towards the door to head towards the restaurant. As he did he passed by Nivandi and said, "We're heading out to lunch. If you want you can join us." It didn't seem like anyone had spoken to her yet so he was happy to offer.

Once he was outside he reintroduced himself (if Nivandi had joined them) and added on, "I'll be joining the third year here. What about you guys?" After hearing their answers he'd lead everyone who wished to follow to the restaurant, knowing where it was but never having gone there. It was a bit of a walk there and he was a little silent during it as he was constantly checking they were headed the right direction. It wouldn't be good to get everyone lost on the first day. They'd end up roving the streets hungry and confused like a pack of wolves, scaring passer-bys with growls of 'Food!'. The thought made him smile.

Eventually though, in about twenty minutes, they arrived safe and sound at the restaurant. "Here we go guys, let's get inside." he said.

Backpack with school supplies
Smartphone
Wallet with some money and cards
Fancy Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.