| Zodiac |

Status
Not open for further replies.
|Idelle Loagen|
| Morning||Apartment||Exploring||Interaction: No direct interaction, Indirect with @Kal. |

The house was dead silent as Idelle popped her head out from underneath her covers and let out a gutteral moan-like yawn. It seemed that nobody was awake yet; which made sense, since it was still pitch black outside. Fumbling around her tousled sheets, she stopped when her hand hit something hard. Pressing the button that was located on top of said object, a screen lit up, shining an electric blue light onto her face. Squinting, she looked at the numbers shown on the clock's screen; 5:36. She dropped the clock, and fell backwards, back onto her pillow. She wasn't tired, so she couldn't go back to sleep. And she didn't really want to lay in bed for another two hours, until it was a normal time to rise. Plus, it was Saturday. She could really just do whatever the fuck she wanted to. And so, with this mentality, she got out of bed, ran her hand against the wall until it hit the light switch, and flicked them on. The petite girl proceeded to get dressed, and then grabbed the key to the apartment she always kept on her desk. Not wanting her roomates to worry about her whereabouts, she scrawled a quick note and left it on the kitchen table.

Nara, Adonna--

I happened to wake up at 5:30 this morning, and didn't want to lay in bed forever and ever, tasting my own saliva. Instead, I have decided to go for a quick walk, and maybe watch the sun rise. Something emotional. I'll be back after the sun rises. Not too long after it rises. I might even be back before you get the chance to read this note.

tl;dr I'm not dead, just walking around Brookfield because I can. Don't worry about me. I'll grab breakfast while I'm out.

--Idelle

That should do it, Idelle thought happily. She skipped up to the door, swung it open, and then left the apartment, allowing the silence to settle once more.

|Apartment >>> Streets|

Idelle slipped her key into the right pocket of her pants, and made her way down the street, humming a happy melody that was a bit too high for her. She swung her arms energetically. This wasn't the first time she had gone walking around Brookfield during the early morning. Sometimes she was restless and couldn't sleep, so out the door she goes, usually returning around nine or ten. This annoyed Nara to some degree, as her "doting mother" nature caused her to worry. But, it's not like she's been gang raped or anything, so she continued to take these early morning strolls. This morning, she decided to take a long walk past the museum and Soul Food, grab a drink or one of thsoe cheap little bags of peach ring candies or something from the convenience store or something, and then go back. Maybe she'd check the mail, or some junk like that. The morning was new, the water still had dew on it, and the air was warm. Not too shabby, though, it was a little humid for Idelle's preference. Her hair was already beginning to frizz. No matter, she thought dully. It'll be messed up by the time I get back. She hadn't tied it up today, so it flowed loosley behind her, falling down her back in slight lilac waves.

As she passed the stoplight across from Armstrong, she had an alarming thought.

What if I see anyone on my way there or back?

She walked faster.

• Smartphone
  • $15 dollars (in cash)
  • Golden Apartment Key
  • Earbuds

|Morning|
|Suburb: House |
|Interactions: Everyone in Brookfield|
"Good morning, honey."

The man's words were followed by a quick kiss onto his wife's cheek before he seated himself at the kitchen table in anticipation of the breakfast to come. Sausage and eggs filled the air with their tantalizing scent, and in time, the screams of children erupted throughout the house. Two young girls soon came rushing into the kitchen with a hurried "Good Morning" as they seated themselves at the table and continued gossiping about their friends at school. Despite the smile with encompassed the father's expression, a small sigh exhaled from his mouth as he began snapping his fingers to garner the attention of his daughters.

"I expect a proper good morning for your mother. After all, she does prepare breakfast for you girls every morning before school. In addition, if you could set the table for us, please."

The girls directed a playful grimace towards their father but willingly rose from their chairs to give their mother a quick hug from both sides. With their greeting complete, the girls quickly began rummaging through the nearest drawer in collection of several utensils which were evenly distributed across the four seats of the table. A satisfied nod from their father signaled their return to the table after which they quickly resumed the talk which had sparked their morning's interest. Soon, breakfast was served before each individual; a plate of sausage, scrambled eggs, and pancakes lathered in butter and syrup. Heads were bowed and eyes were shut as the father began the morning blessings, yet unbeknownst to the family was the realization that this was their last breakfast...

From the ground below, a light rumble vibrated the ground with ignorance from the family who continued their prayers. In a matter of seconds, the tremors worsened, yet by the time any individual could react, a high pitched scream echoed into the kitchen as two enormous hands surfaced and took hold of the family and table as a whole. What was once an ordinary morning was now a scene of horror as a single, small head, with eyes closed and a smiling expression on her face, dripped a stream of blood down the tunnel which now encompassed the family's kitchen.

Time passed in silence, yet soon, an ear splintering scream echoed throughout the many tunnels which encompassed Brookfield's underground. A scream which would have been heard by anyone near or within the suburbia area; a scream which would have sent light tremors across the surface of the city above.​

|Dominion HQ: Host Quarters|
|Mission briefing|

Anderson placed his phone back into his pocket and turned to face the group of attentive Hosts. "Alright." Anderson began. "I want to just brief everyone on the plan. It's early morning so we've got all day to cover some ground." Anderson stated. "Now, first up is..."

2dj2dfn.jpg
"Laura, I want you to browse the suburban areas outside of Brookfield. Do your best to not draw attention to yourselves and don't stand out. In the event you do find something, try not to engage. Your powers aren't something to can brush under the rug. Report back to us and we'll make note to target that area for future hunts." Laura gave Anderson an amused grin, peering at him from underneath her eyelids. "Look at you taking command like a big shot. I bet our Old Man would be jealous." She spoke facetiously.

149vxtt_th.jpg
"Next up, is you Cecil. You'll be taking Rudi along o-" Cecil sucked his teeth, obviously unsatisfied with his partner. "Come on now, Andy. I really don't want to meet an early grave from second hand smoke."

15ov8mq.jpg
"Now hold on now, no one tells you to go movin' in my smokin' space. You move all quick like a cornered mouse, just follow the wind you fucking claud." Rudi complained in his thick Hawaiin Pigdin accent. "Now continue where you left off, Anderson what'cha utterin' is mighty important." Anderson gave a quick unamused glare towards Cecil's blurt and returned to face Rudi who was holding more attention and consideration for Anderson's plan. "Thank you, Rudi. I will. Now, you two. Your powers work well together in the most simple formula that can lead to quiet dispatch. Right now, Brookfield is in the red as far as Hollow activity is concerned. So you both will be patrolling the Brookfield streets. Should you see anything, tail it and get rid of it. Cecil use the best of your speed to catch anything that gets away." "Yes, Sarge'." Cecil responded, playfully saluting Anderson with a lazy hand. "We've got it down on lock, Andy-man." Rudi replied.

11ce8as.jpg
e81j40_th.jpg
"Finally, it's down to you and me, Desther." Dester eyed Anderson through his glasses, quietly waiting for his old friend to explain his plan. "We'll be meeting up with Booker downtown. He says he's been sniffing something really out of the way down there. He feels it may be another Host. We should investigate and see if we can get him on our side or see what page he's on over this Host business." Desther nodded towards Anderson. "If he's been roving around downtown and it's still in one piece we might not have to worry just yet. I'll leave when you're ready."

ezio8k_th.jpg
Like clockwork, Douglas walks in. Munching down on a bacon, egg, and cheese. His eyes scanned the room and his colleagues, picking up on the serious air. "Uh. What's going on?" He asked muffling under a mouth full of food. "Ah, good of you to show up. Laura will fill you in, but I hope you're ready to leave back out. You've got a task ahead of you." Douglas finished chewing his bite of the sandwich before pretending to yawn into his hand. "Oh man, but I was ready to go back to sleep though. I'm the youngest you can't work me like a slave." Douglas whined. "Hey, you signed up for this. Like I said, Laura will brief you."

Anderson checked his phone for the time and battery, making sure it's plenty charged for the long day ahead. "Now you all, save for one, know your jobs. Lets hit the road!" Anderson said, starting his way out the door. Before he got to exit he was interrupted by a quick, but strong tremor that rocked the walls of their quarters. Startling the Hosts and kicking them into alertness. "Whoa what was that?" Douglas asked with obvious panic smacked onto his face. "Another tremor?" Cecil asked. "I want to count this on natural occurrence. But Cecil, Rudi this is why you'll be around Brookfield. Lets not waste anymore time." Anderson commanded before leading the Hosts from Dominion HQ.

[An apartment in Brookfield]
[Morning]
[Interactions [COLOR=#ff00ff]@Voltaire[/COLOR], Damian, Ellijah]​

Nikky raised her head from her pillow looking like a troll doll with dried saliva stuck to her face, if that wasn't sexy, she didn't know what was. She rolled onto her back and wiped her mouth on her t-shirt. She was back at her raggedy apartment in Brookfield after what seemed like a long drive, she sat up from her bed and stretched something you can't often do in a cramped car. As much as she might have hated the thin walls, faulty plumbing and annoying tenants there was nothing better then crawling back into her own bed. Nikky snatched her phone from its charger, turning it on.

New message!
Me: ["Hey Chickadee!"]

Chickadee: ["Got your service back, I see? What's up?"]

Me: [Yeah, and I just got back in Brookfield last night so set-up that last minute welcome party for me!]

Nikky smiled, setting the phone back down and waddling off to the bathroom, she paused for maybe half a second. It was faint, and hearing noises was common and typically, she'd usually ignored them but this called her attention. It sounded unnatural, and different from the typical, a high pitched scream. Though just as soon at it started it stopped, she shrugged it off and continued on with her daily routine.

Then it happened again, except much, much louder. There was no mistaking that second scream, it made her heart skip a beat. She could even feel the unusual vibrations that came with it and she could bet on it that everyone else did too if not, they sure as hell heard it. "Damn, can't give me one second to settle back in, can you?" She expected something to go wrong though out of all the lists of things something, most likely a hollow, screaming its head off was not on her list. There was definitely something going on and as a host, she felt obliged to go and at least see what was happening. Nikky threw the rest of her clothes on, she might as well make herself known to the rest of hosts she suspected to still be hanging around. If it really was a hollow, beating it up together with the other hosts would be a good icebreaker, "We sure kick that things ass, Hi I'm Nikky by the way". You're practically Bff's for life after that she grinned at the thought. She made sure to grab her phone, double checking that the sound was turned up then pulled on her hoodie and frazzled her already puffy fro before closing the door behind her.

"Hey Ellijah? Ya there?"

phone
earbud
wallet
2 dollars

~[Satori, Hideko]~

|Morning||Armstrong||Grounds|

{Calling all Goat Spirits?}

Interaction: @Tsu
'Ambition, compassion, enthusiasm, and dedication.'

A silver sphere flew through the air, sailing up towards the ceiling in a graceful arc. Light from the open window glinted off of it's surface and it's spin slowed.

'Creativity, thoughtfulness, amicability , and honesty.'

It's journey through the air began to wane as gravity took it's hold and the ball dropped gracefully down, picking up a new spin in the opposite direction as it went.

'Amiability , cautioun, prudence, and loyalty.'

A pale hand was waiting for it and it landed safely in its grasp with a barely audible 'thump' as metal collided with flesh. Hideko hummed thoughtfully as she twisted the ball around to look at the painted design on it. 'A dragon.' She thought. Amber eyes ran leisurely over the artistic scales and she puffed out a breath. A dragon was part of the Sheng Xiao. Would she be able to meet one as well at some point? She tapped her foot against the wall as she mulled the question over. After the story the Ram had told- one which she was putting more stock into after the pig had shown up- she would say it was a possibility but not anytime soon. As only three tickets were filled she had to suppose that those were the only three not scattered about by the rams carelessness and misfortune.

The girl was in a peculiar position, back flat against the floor and legs propped up against the wall; she had said gold tickets scattered around her form where they had been left after she had gone through them for the hundredth time in six hours. Blowing purple strands from her face, she tossed up the matching Phoenix meditation ball and let it arc through the air like its twin had. While it climbed higher towards the ceiling she quickly grabbed a chocolate bar which was laying open next to her head and stole a bite before having to catch the orb as it hurtled downwards with the force of gravity. That's how she carried on for a while. Alternately tossing one ball and then the other while consuming bars and bars of etalocohc. On one particular catch, she paused, eying the tattoo showcased on her arm from the white short sleeved shirt she had on.

"By name or position, eh?"

She furrowed her brow, thinking back to what had occurred the previous evening. Pig had literally just evaporated and his weapons had as well. She glanced at her hand and flexed the fingers of it, still feeling the sharp edges of the discs. Was it always so quick? So little time for anything to occur. She would barely be able to ask any questions before they left. Twisting and sitting up, she faced away from the wall, legs folded crisscrossed to keeper balanced. Hideko ran a finger lightly over the vivid plum blossom design and shivered as the area proved to be just as sensitive as ever. She still didn't have a clue what she was going to tell her dad when he found out about it. And it would be a when, not an if, despite the fact that she would do her best to stop the strict overlord of her household from even catching a whiff of 'body modifications' . The thought of her Tousan prompted her to stand and set the meditation balls back in the little box they came from on her desk.

The phone charging near the box was snatched up and she thumbed through it. No messages. No notifications. Powering the screen down with a push of the side button, she set the device back down. It was all so out of character for her dad. Though he hated wasting effort to alert her if a situation stayed the same he would've found something by now to inform her of usually. 'And it was about his family too...' she mentally added.

"This is all too much waiting around." Hideko sighed tiredly. She dropped down into the desk chair, rubbing at her neck. "If only the goat hadn't booted me from his realm so quickly. There's so many holes in all of this."But she had a way of correcting that, didn't she? Her back straightened and she looked down at the tattoo once again. "Rakku, I have some questions.."

------------------

• White T-shirt
    Black cargo pants

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
Morning.
Home
Almost face planted, mini-earthquake, got dressed, made breakfast, clean handgun.

It took a fair bit of effort for Kota to crawl out of bed that morning, though he did it regardlessly and at an earlier hour than usual for the weekend. While he had originally planned to wake up at around this time to prepare for the trip out of town apparently things hadn't panned out with the family so the range was a no-go for this weekend. Disappointing, but sometimes life was. Instead, Kota found himself jolted awake and just managed to throw his arms ahead to stop a faceplant first thing in the morning. He threw the covers back on the bed as he glanced around the otherwise empty room cautiously. As his hands felt the faint rumbles running through the floorboard subside at last he finally stood up with a nervous sigh. 'Well, not falling asleep anytime soon...' With a tired and annoyed sigh he made his way over to the bathroom to get himself washed up.

A while later and he stepped out, steam drifting out the door behind him, and wandered across his apartment to get dressed. In the comforts of his own home he threw on whatever took the least amount of effort which amounted to a plain grey v-neck and a pair of brown khakis. Wandering over to the kitchen, several clinks rang out and light spilled forth as the refrigerator door was opened. A few things were pulled out, others shuffled about, before the door was closed with a light thump. Music filled the air, thanks to his tablet, alongside the sounds of a kitchen in use; the sizzle as ingredients met hot oil and metal, the rapid chop of knife on board, and more.

Slightly off to the side sat his breakfast, but as its position indicated the rather delicious omelette was not his main focus for the moment. What were were the pieces of his firearm that sat in front of him, resting atop a thick rag to prevent any damage to his limited collection of furniture. The pieces glinted in the sunlight, the light coat of oil from last night still present, and with a small sigh he slipped on a pair of gloves; it certainly was easier than scrubbing his fingers under the tap for several minutes. The piece closest was picked up and with a cloth in the other hand he began to wipe it off.

• Digital Watch
    • And basically nothing else.

Last edited:
  • Love
Morning | Armstrong | No direct interactions

Puck was admittedly totally and utterly ready to spend their first weekend off of "real" school sleeping in all day. That was something that Puck rarely got to do to begin with, given the fact that he lived on the same plot of land of a variety of animals. Some nocturnal animals, like barn owls for instance, do hunting in the few hours before sunrise so usually either Puck's mom or dad will be up before the crack of dawn to start feeding the current residents of the sanctuary and that can certainly cause a ruckus. Not to mention on the occasions that a variety of howls, yips, screeches, and/or squawks didn't wake Puck up chances are there was some kind of work to be done that Puck would get woken up for. But now things would be different! Puck could sleep in on the weekends to their heart's content. Or at least that's what they thought.

While light the tremors did still shake Puck out of their sleep, and they found themself woefully unable to get back to sleep. With an over-dramatic sigh Puck got out of bed and got dressed in their casual clothes, just a baggy plain t-shirt and some jeans, grimaced at the fact that they would have to do laundry sooner or later, and went about the rest of their morning routine. Since they didn't really know their way around outside of a few select places Puck had no idea how to spend their weekend. Figuring that others were probably woken up by the tremor they stepped outside of the dorm and looked around to see if anyone else was awake.

• Love
| Event |

|Morning|
|Interactions: Brookfield|
The explosion of fireworks crackled across Brookfield in announcement of Armstrong's yearly event. On the first weekend, following Armstrong's start, a cook-out had become tradition for the students of the academy; however, unlike previous years which held the event on school grounds, unexpected resources allocated the open expanse of Brookfield's park and fairgrounds. As a collaboration between Armstrong and Ravenwood, funding from the Ravenwood allowed for a sudden scale of grandeur which lacked in the previous years. Prior to the school year's commencement, Fushinsetsu had performed negotiations with the board of Armstrong, and despite their initial disbelief toward his fantastical declarations, the present time did much to prove their expectations wrong. As promised, attractions and rides akin to a medium-scale carnival had begun construction since the afternoon of the previous day, and the present time held an event which was almost open to the public. Smaller scale rides, booths for games, and stalls for food were but a few of the attractions which were planned to soon open.

While the event was never formally advertised to the public, the firecrackers and oversized banner, which flew high across Brookfield's northern horizon, did much to display the announcement of, "Armstrong Commencement Fair."
As early risers began to flock to the event, a sense of general excitement and anticipation existed throughout the park's atmosphere. Nevertheless, at the fireworks launch grounds, Kaivant remained seated with a dead expression encompassing his face. Not only had he been relegated towards investigating Brookfield, he had spent the majority of last night, directing workers and signing various outlets of paperwork which authorized the construction of the carnival at hand.
All in all, the man's mood was sour though the opportunity for possibly enjoyment kept a spark of hope alive in his existence.

It was still the early morning hours, and the carnival wasn't officially open. Nevertheless, anyone stricken by curiosity was welcome to arrive at the grounds and obtain a brochure which detailed the day's schedule. The carnival was set to commence towards the later morning, and numerous events including competitions and shows were schedule throughout the afternoon into night. In particular was the actual fireworks show, scheduled to occur in the later hours of the day. As a whole, entry into the event was free, though charges did apply to some attractions and food stalls.

• Love
|Morning|
|Brookfield Park|
|Interaction: Hey, I know you @PandaChu |

Jackson was currently walking in the park, glad to finally be in his regular clothes again enjoying the feel of being in such a natural setting. It reminded him of the last time he went camping, it was somewhere in the depths of Maine and had felt like a truly magical experience, he had felt a sort of oneness with nature. When ever he was far away from civilization, he had always felt that his curse was lightened, that their were spirits that were neither friendly nor hostile, just passively existing. There is where he felt the most at peace, there were he felt as if everything made sense and nothing could hurt him. Sometimes, he considered running off into the woods, to live his life like a hermit, away from everything and everyone. And while he could live without his thngs, he knew he couldn't live by himself, nor could he leave behind his family and friends.

'Friends, huh, do I even have friends anymore?' He wondered, thinking back to what happened yesterday. After Kaivant had killed the hollow he was supposed to use for training, which he was kinda relieved by as he had not seen that day ending on a happy note, they had sent him off, telling him that they'd find him later when they needed him. Jackson had then headed to his dorm and went to bed, waking up this nothing to do, so he decided to walk in the park. It was a nice peaceful area, surrounded by forest with a moderately sized lake nestled in the north western corner. Over all a nice and peaceful place that felt very close to nature, being here made Jackson feel better than he had in a long time. As he was walking through the park, he saw that girl from school yesterday, the one that had bumped her head yesterday, walking a dog in the park. 'Well, if I want to have friends, i have to at least try to make some. Here goes nothing.' He thought as he walked over to the girl, raising a hand in greeting.

"Hi, um, I don't know if you remember me but we have Mytho I together. Anyway, uh, my names Jackson DuCarthy and I was wondering if I could pet your dog, if you don't mind that is. Also, if you don't mind, want to check out the Fair" Jackson soon found himself stumbling over his own words, as he realized he hadn't really though of a way to initiate conversation. He made a motion to the dog, hoping he hadn't come off as a creep.

Suddenly, a slight tremor shook the ground causing Jackson to slightly lose his balance, but he quickly regained it. 'I thought they said that was a one time thing, was that a lie or is this something unrelated?' He'd ask Enki the next time he saw him, but he couldn't help but get a shiver up his spine. Something big was going to happen, he could feel it.

• Casual Clothes
  • Pocket Knife
  • Swiss Army Knife
  • Wallet

|Knock knock|
|Interactions: @Kiosk Nikky|

"Am I there~?" Sang a cheery voice, joined by a unified crescendo strummed by a cello. "Well, I don't know. I'm only there for you. So does this mean I'm actually here? I dunno'. You answer that! Get down with existentialism! That's what Zodiacs are for. I think? Who knows. What's up?" Elijah asked, caressing a long brown tuft of her hair with her petite hands. "Here to finally use that musical talent and get some real money? Move out from this dump? Work your way up?" She floated about, mimicking backstrokes with one of her arms, as he held the cello in her free hand. She swam over towards Nikky and kept a rested position in the air, placing her cello upon her stomach. "Oh yeah, get new clothes."

Morning.
Hme > Park.
Finished breakfast, cleaned up, went to see what all the noise is about, seriously this Academy is ludicrously rich.

A few sharp clinks echoed through the empty apartment before a plate clattered against the table's wooden surface, placed aside without a care. He stood up and began to stretch when a series of sharp booms from outside caused him to jump a little. A few seconds passed and Kota was able to recognize the sounds, but that realization only caused him to scratch his head in confusion before he wandered over to the window to investigate. 'Who the hell launches fireworks in the morning?' He wondered as he pulled the blinds apart to let the morning sun in, and after his eyes had adjusted he noted the bright flashes seemed to be by the lake. From his vantage point, it was impossible to tell what was happening at the ground level though. He continued to scratch at the back of his head as he watched fireworks shoot up and detonate before figuring it wouldn't hurt to check things out.

It only took him a few minutes after that to tidy things up and get ready to head over; there were only a few dishes to clean up, his firearm to lock up, and then he grabbed a few belongings. A plain grey sports cap was thrown on his head as he stepped out of his apartment and he pulled his gloves on tight before the door was locked behind him. With the keychain twirling on his fingertip, Kota hopped down the stairs before forgoing the stairs in favor of hopping the guard rail from the third floor. He hit the grass and tucked into a neat roll before coming to his feet once more. Given that he required a bit of brushing off afterwards it wasn't surprising that he didn't get to practice such things often with his usual attire. Only after he'd finished did he notice the missing sensation that should have been on top of his head; a quick glance and knee had the cap back on and seated properly.
_________________________​

'So much money...' While he knew the Academy had to be wealthy, the Japan trip a few days back and this exorbitant display only hammered the fact home. Considering his rather casual pace towards the grounds and the fact that the fireworks display, by no means small, had yet to end? He felt the need to vocalize his slight disbelief. "Five digits minimum," he muttered with a slow shake of the head as he looked up to the explosive show being put on.

When he entered the park though… Kota had to admit that the display in the sky didn't overshadow the work being put in on the ground level. An impressed whistle was had as he watched the set-ups for the carnival happen; stalls were still in the midst of being built up, rides had been brought in, and there was quite the number of workers rushing about. Honestly it resembled more of a town fair than a school carnival in his mind as he recalled a few memories from when he was younger.

"Thanks." The reply and nod was almost instinctive as he received a brochure from one of the staff members, but he quickly shifted attention from the hustle and bustle to the schedule at hand. A quick glance was enough for Kota to shake his head once more, still not quite able to comprehend how an Academy had such reserves to throw around. The issue was set aside for the moment, it'd probably be brought to his attention one way or another rather often, as he began to wander about. For the most part Kota tried his best to stay out of people's ways while he got a feel for how the carnival grounds were going to be arranged.

• Card Wallet (Credit and Debit Card, School ID, Driver's License, Misc.)
    • Cellphone
    • Mega Deth Party Keychain
    • Gerber Multi-tool (Sheath clipped onto belt)
    • Digital Watch
    • "Padded" Gloves

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PandaChu
hahahahadkkk_zps7c076b84.png

Brookfield Park | Early Morning | Elated | Interacting with: Aaron: @DoughGuy and Jackson: @Raijinslayer
__________________________________________________________________________________

Strolling through the neighborhood with Luseia by her side, Shimako was lost in thought and admiring the scenery until the sound of fireworks caught her attention. Turning to see what was happening, in the sky were brilliant abstract colors exploding like into flower-shapes in the cloudless sky,"Wah!~ Fireworks in the morning? Is there some event going on?" Shimako exclaimed but her question was answered when a huge banner flew in the sky,"Armstrong Commencement Fair? I didn't hear about this on the announcement board." Shimako recalled as her hoodie's pocket shook,"Huh? Oh, it must be Aaron." She thought checking what he had replied as he didn't replied yesterday.

[dash]To A-Ron:

Don't worry about it Aron, I understand since the urban parts of Japan are usually chaotic. (⇀‸↼‶)
Eh?! Σ(゚ロ゚) I'm not sure I'll be giving that much but I'll try my best! (=^・ω・^=) Be safe!

[Send] [Draft] [Delete][/dash]​

Sending the text, Luseia started barking at someone, tugging at her leash to run up to the guy.

Checking to see what Luseia was barking at, the cross guy from before came up to her with a hand raised as a gesture of greeting while introducing himself,"Oh, nice to meet you Du- Jackson-kun.""Crap.""I'm Shimako Vangeveld and su-" Before she even answered, he was already holding out his hand to pet Luseia before the ground started to shake for the THIRD time she has been somewhere besides Armstong and home,"For fu- why?!" Shimako thought about to facepalm herself but quickly kept her composure as she Jackson's face going a bit pale,"Are you okay Jackson-kun?" She asked as she scooped up Luseia in her arm just in case she needed to run for it if a earthquake were to occur now.

Bag:
► Dog-related Stuff
► Wallet |$20, IDs/ Cards and some pictures of her brothers|

Pocket:
► Phone |Volume On|

Clothing:
Pink Over-sized Hoodie
► Black Jeans
► Grey Converses with random sketches on them
► Black Knitted Scarf

Reactions: DoughGuy
Status