G66bYbu.png

tumblr_static_btcb4obnu6g4g8c8ckc840c8o.png

W.I.P

• ♦♦GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS ♦♦
    dianna-agron-will-make-west-end-debut-in-mcqueen-play.jpg

Character Name
    Dianna Adrianna
    Name Meaning
    Dianna means divine/beauty and Adrianna is a name meaning wealthy.
    Alias
    Queen of Diamonds
    Lady Diamond
    Mrs. Misfortune

Birthday
    14th April
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Bloodtype
    O+
    Court
    Court of Diamonds
    Occupation/Position
    Queen of Diamonds
    Gemstone
    Diamond.

• ♦♦PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS ♦♦
    dianna-dianna-agron-22381658-500-635.jpg

Height

5ft 9 inches
    Hair
    Pale blond, thick and falls down to her shoulders in a wavy fashion.
    Eyes
    Icy blue.
    Distinguishing Marks
    Tattoo on left leg
    General Appearance
    Dianna has a lean but prominent figure, with slender shoulders an hourglass style body shape. Her complexion is pale, and her facial features stand out from her skin colour prominently. Typically, Dianna wears form fitting dresses or trousers and blouses, not being one for the frilly dresses commonly associated with royalty. She has a single stud earring in each ear, both shaped like diamonds, made out of pure diamond. Her nails are commonly painted a mixture of reds, blacks and whites, which is a colour theme that runs commonly throughout her clothing and makeup. Most commonly, her makeup consists of a dark red lipstick, and faint black eyeliner.
    Strengths
    Skilled Combatant- Dianna is a skilled combatant, having trained in several forms of both armed and unarmed combat during her childhood.
    Serious- She is a very serious person
    Intimidating- She is very good at intimidating people, able to use her demeanour to force people into doing what she wants.
    Manipulative- Dianna has no problem manipulating others for her own game, whether it be using intimidation or using her magic.
    Controlling- Dianna is never one to give up the power she has over something, liking to be able to command and tell others what to do. This even extends to her husband/king, at times controlling him through use of manipulation, but only when he disagrees.
    Actress- She is also a good actress, in the sense that she is able to show fake emotions for someone in order to further her own agenda.

Weaknesses
    Hiding anger/Aggressive- Despite most of her emotions being hidden, anger is not one of them. Dianna is quick to snap and will unleash her wrath on those who anger her enough to cause it.
    Materialistic- She is also very materialistic, valuing physical possessions over other happiness such as emotional connections or family.
    Egotistical- Dianna always thinks that she is the best, valuing herself over most everybody else. She is very self-centered and always thinks that she is the best.
    Stressed- Although she would never admit it to any, besides perhaps her husband, she gets stressed out by everything that is going on, and when things get the worst, it sometimes takes its toll on her mind and body.

• ♦♦MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS ♦♦
    Ye27vPRR.jpeg

Allies

King of Diamonds
    Queen of Hearts

Enemies
    TBA / OPEN
    Hobbies
    Painting
    Horse Riding
    Reading
    Listening to music
    Leisurely walks

Walking
    Classical music
    Metal music- Not open about it.
    Seafood
    Shopping
    Expensive/Fancy foods
    Wine
    Art
    Having control.

Dislikes
    Not getting what she wants
    Losing Power
    Defiance
    Idiots
    Lack of wealth
    People she deems too caring

Talents
    Fighting melee
    Fast reader
    Artistic painter
    Manipulative

Inabilities
    Creative Writing
    Archery

Fears
    Losing power
    Dying
    Losing the few she cares for
    Becoming poor.

General Personality
    On a whole, the majority of the world will see Dianna as a cold, cunning queen who has great control over the power that she has and does not lighten up for anyone. To most, she shows very little emotion and is quite egotistical in the ways that she acts and esteems herself. She is very focused around wealth, both of herself and others, and never fails to show this. Furthermore, she has proven to most that she is powerful, greatly in part due to the influence she has over her husband and the rest of the court, but also because of her own cunning and skill. When in social situations, she can come off as quite sarcastic, commonly making crude comments towards other people's situations. Most know that she is also easily angered, and that when she is angry with someone, she will not hesitate to act upon that anger, making her quite a dangerous person to be around.
    Inner Personality
    There are very few people who see this side of Dianna, mainly just her husband, the King of Diamonds, and her cousin, the Queen of Hearts. When not in the public eye, and allowed to unwind a bit, Dianna can be quite a quiet and timid person, enjoying the company of others who she can talk to and feel friendly with. To these people, she can be quite kind, caring about them greatly and trying to please them. Every now and then she will confide into these people about how she feels, and enjoys being able to let out her problems and pent up feelings. However, for the most part, she is very supportive, and does not mind acting as an emotional support for those that she cares for.

• ♦♦SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS ♦♦
    dianna-agron-i-wear-dark-lipstick-for-special-occasions.jpg

Special Items

A necklace that is half of a complete design. The other half is possessed by her close friend and cousin, the Queen of Hearts.
    Weapons
    Dianna usually has a variety of combat knives stored within her boots for security, along with others stored in various places throughout her clothing. She is also proficient in use of other melee weapons such as staves, swords and bare fist fighting. However, she does have some unique weapons to herself:

Magics
    Poverty Induction- She can cast a curse upon anyone that will make them suffer from poverty/economic misfortune. However, it can be countered by someone having luck bestowed upon them.
    Famine Induction- She can also cast a curse on an area that will plunge it into famine by controlling pests to destroy crops, or simply changing the soil to make crops ungrowable. However, it is limited by the size of the area, as a larger area takes more magi and has less potency.

• ♦♦HISTORIC BACKGROUND♦♦
    3374be9b5c6656ead60bc5e4e6f4be43.jpg

Will RP history out

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HEX
Hey guys! What is it, Tuesday? Didn't I say that I was going to post the IC last weekend?
Whadd'ya say guys? Are we all ready to start the IC either today/tomorrow?

Reactions: Ali
I'd be ready to start the IC, now that I have a character up taht's practically done! So sure, whenever you're ready :)

You can start whenever trying to get my guy up tomorrow just going to talk about the history in the rp since I'm use to doing that.

Whenever is most convenient we can start. King of Diamonds is complete.

Well I am done and beyond so crossing my fingers that you will like it... So tired lol from it and will more than likely write a history later on. ^^

Mine is on Pg 1.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Mine is as well(pg 1), done with it-- I do hope it's okay, hopefully the damn coding won't mess it to look like my keyboard puked all over the screen :dizzy:

• Love
Okay I lied still got ideas for my king.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
I am ready to start. I will say though that, unless there is something I didn't see, the thing for the King of Clubs isn't finished yet.

I looked at all of the CS that have been almost complete to complete from page 1 through 8 and you're all good to go! So!

4646290.png

100% Certainty.​

@Brea @Rin Mico Hello?~ Are you guys still with us?

I just changed my name again, I might have a serious issue lol. This name does sound fun if you sing it so maybe the right one because a name that I can sing is the logical solution in my world rofl.

I just changed my name again, I might havena serious issue lol. This name does sound fun if you sing it so maybe the right one because a name tharlt Ican sing is the logical solution in my workd rofl.
Your worse then a woman changing clothes LOL. Stop changing your name, I am getting to know everyone then Whoop there goes the whole name change, and I feel like a dumb blonde going... "Ummm do I know them?">.<

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Your worse then a woman changing clothes LOL. Stop changing your name, I am getting to know everyone then Whoop there goes the whole name change, and I feel like a dumb blonde going... "Ummm do I know them?">.<
I know rofl you can ask Shayla since she knows me through all of my 30+ name changes... I just get bored easily... and since there seems to be an unlimited amount of chances to change your name... XD but this one might be my final decision since I AM A PRINCE lol and I am Perfection and my real name is Justin so yeah... I'll try to make this my last change for the sake of everyone elses sanity and keeping up with my unstable ways rofl

I know rofl you can ask Shayla since she knows me through all of my 30+ name changes... I just get bored easily... and since there seems to be an unlimited amount of chances to change your name... XD but this one might be my final decision since I AM A PRINCE lol and I am Perfection and my real name is Justin so yeah... I'll try to make this my last change for the sake of everyone elses sanity and keeping up with my unstable ways rofl
Yes I have the little birdie in my ear and she says it's true. But I have no doubt, I change avis, and banners like its going out of style :D

• Love
True , True Fun that is , been that long wow... First person I really RP'd with too in my early days :D Lmao , The boy loves his name changes more than anything about here. LOL , I am not shocked in the slightest by this name change because it speaks Justin on so many levels! My sanity is slowly fading and I fear at one point I will never be able to tag him. XD

• Love
Yes I have the little birdie in my ear and she says it's true. But I have no doubt, I change avis, and banners like its going out of style :D
tumblr_mi8835lhF61ris2ymo1_500.gif

Whistling a plenty in you ear with much added love of course! We both are terrible BannerxAvi Whores in a good way... We like to keep a stock of them... Mainly Alice and Little Red for me..

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Pasi
Status
Not open for further replies.