Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! They're great :)
For the Poverty one, I was kind of thinking famine powers could be used as well

Y'all can have so many powers but the more you have (LIMITATION 4), the more energy you're going to waste and the constant travel back and forth from the Underground Tunnels is going to increase.

The Empathic Power Randomization is a little TOO OP. You can lower it down to like, 2-3 feelings and I'll be a-okay with that.
Yeah in his finished cs xD I know that power everyone always sees as op... but ummm the power is always randomized so sometimes the power that comes won't be one he wanted XD and I will roll dice before I use in ic just like I do in rps when I have this power. At least you didn't shut it down and I got to explian it... unlike some clueless gms use to do XD but EMP is a very creative and super versatile power with the biggest weakness and limitation of all... it's based off emotions and random so never know what you'll get lol.

The 3 feelings os emotions will be
Love
Anger
Sadness

Reactions: Shayla
LOL I just tried to do a marquee scroll, and it marqueed my entire profile >.<

I honestly can't figure out a magical power for the Ace of clubs. The knowledge base magic I see seems to be a little overpowered. Actually, the Encyclopedic Knowledge seems to be somewhat good.

I honestly can't figure out a magical power for the Ace of clubs. The knowledge base magic I see seems to be a little overpowered. Actually, the Encyclopedic Knowledge seems to be somewhat good.
Do a science power or something with technology that smart stuff xD you don't have to be THAT literal I don't think XD

We also have the strongest connection to the land - the king and queen took earth-related powers.

cooltext175242359167720.png
BiUGYn3IUAA54za.jpg

• GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS
    Character Name:
    Garrett Parker Peace
    Name Meaning:
    Garrett means hard or bold spear, his mother gave him this name to show that peace is hard to obtain and comes with a price.
    Alias:
    The King of Diamonds
    Lord Diamond
    Lucky

Birthday:
    October 29th
    Zodiac Sign:
    Scorpio
    Blood type:
    AB +
    Court:
    Diamonds
    Occupation/Position:
    King of Diamonds
    Gemstone:
    Opal

• img-thing

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
    Height:
    6'2"
    Hair:
    Black
    Eyes:
    Deep pools of brown
    Distinguishing Marks:
    Tattoos - HERE
    Scars - Small inch long scar just below his chin
    Birthmark - Blotch on shoulder blade, dark brown

General Appearance:
    Standing at the height of 6'2", Garrett is of athletic build and has an intimidating structure. His physical strength is great due to years of fight training, weight lifting, and marathon training. His black hair can seem like brown in the dark, but once in the light it is seen that it is in fact black as the night. Garrett's brown eyes seem to hold many secrets and draws people in, if eyes were the window to the soul Garrett's window would be shut. Despite the beauty in his eyes there is a coldness. The scar just beneath his chin is a reminder of a dark night with his father. Garrett's normal attire is that of dark hued tuxedos and dress vest, he is a professional and it shows in his clothing choices. To Garrett there is no such thing as 'business casual' and never will be. Some of his friends, and even enemies, say that he dresses as if he was a mobster. The cuffs of his suit has a single diamond on each, symbolizing his allegiance and his position. He can usually be found smoking a cigarette.
    Strengths:
    Fighting - Hand to hand, Swords
    Gunman - Born in a family that was amazing at shooting guns has proved to be a great asset.
    Athletic - Having a good body maybe hot, but it also symbolizes a sense of strength both physical and mental.

Weaknesses:
    Weak immune system - Becoming sick is something extremely easy for Garrett.
    Insomnia - It's not easy for the kingdom's most important man to sleep through the stress.

• tumblr_n6773jByvp1smg26ao1_500.jpg

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
    Allies:
    Queen of Diamonds
    Spades Court

Enemies:
    TBA
    Hobbies:
    Archery Training
    Negotiating
    Playing pool
    Reading
    Manipulating

Expensive Food
    His mother's cooking
    Classical
    Metal - Not really open about that though
    Sports - Basketball, Hockey
    Running
    Cult Classic Movies
    Golf
    Sword fighting
    Boxing
    Parties
    Balls
    Wine
    Buying things
    Cars
    Money
    Art
    Luxuries

Dislikes:
    People getting something that was his
    Not getting what he wants
    People defying him
    People bad mouthing him
    People talking back
    Stupid ideas
    Cheap things

Talents:
    Hacking
    Pool
    Manipulating others
    Archery

Inabilities:
    Fishing
    Drawing

Fears:
    Claustrophobia
    Being buried alive
    Being broke - worst thing to ever be according to Garrett

General Personality:
    To most, the King of Diamonds is a cold manipulative person who finds joy in gaining money for not only the kingdom, but himself. He finds complete happiness in knowing that his people rely on him to bring prosperity to their households, but also finds strength in being able to take it away. He is strong willed and brave, the strongest of figures in the Diamonds court, that is right next to his wife. He can be a cold a malicious person when he is agitated and can sometimes go to unbelievably evil lengths to make his ideas a reality. He is an intelligent man that knows how to create a empire out of nothing
    Inner Personality:
    Only one person seems to know this side of Garrett and that is his wife. When the work day has come to a slow, and when he finds time, Garrett's number one priority is his wife. He can be a romantic and caring person. Alongside that, Garrett can break. Things people don't know is his mother's illness, his brothers death, and his father's betrayal. Life is shit and Garrett knows that better than anyone, but he must keep going to keep the strength of his kingdom alive. Garrett is patient and loving, he enjoys making people he cares for happy even if it kills him.

• img-thing

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS
    Special Items:
    His ring of course
    Diamond encrusted/shaped cuff-links - A wedding gift from his mother

Weapons:
    Duel Hand Guns - His favorite guns happens to be carried with him at all times, it is solid gold and of course has a red diamond painted on the side.
    Brass Knuckles - Diamond encrusted brass knuckles happen to be something he carries with him.
    Night Stalker - The sword was made for him by his uncle whom left royalty to be a black smith. The sword also doubles as a gun; however, the bullets are an electrified diamond that never misses it's target. The blade is forged with magic allowing it to cut through the strongest of materials with ease.

Magics:
    Golden Rule - The ability to bestow riches on anyone, but when Garrett uses this he can pass out or even become severely ill
    Luck Bestowal - The ability to bestow luck to a population, individual, or self, but Garrett cannot preform this without saving up power and he can't do it back to back.

Last edited:
That literally made my day!

Reactions: Shayla and Pasi
@Shayla @Justin⚫In⚫Wonderland I dunno why, (maybe it's the color of the outfits) but this totally reminds me of the King and Queen of Hearts, just saying.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla and Justin
dancing with the Stars

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Okay, changed my name, the TV heads are still a thing though ㅋㅋ But I felt like I needed a new change since I just came back to Iwaku recently.
You can now refer to me not as Commander, but as Countess. Yep.

Took me 4 hours to try and find a title that started with a C I kid you not.

Okay, changed my name, the TV heads are still a thing though ㅋㅋ But I felt like I needed a new change since I just came back to Iwaku recently.
You can now refer to me not as Commander, but as Countess. Yep.

Took me 4 hours to try and find a title that started with a C I kid you not.
N'awww son, you'll always be CC. FOREVER.

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.