• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at all of the CS that have been almost complete to complete from page 1 through 8 and you're all good to go! So!

4646290.png

100% Certainty.​

@Brea @Rin Mico Hello?~ Are you guys still with us?
Still here, sorry! I crashed on Sunday when I came home. And then on Monday I sat down to work on this... and four minutes later my friend invited me for a day out. Yesterday I wasn't feeling well, and today I had errands to run.

TMI? Possibibly?

Anyways! I'll be finished up my character just as soon as I finish checking my Alerts (and maybe after I go get some strawberry's to snack on, but that shouldn't even take a minute).

Still here, sorry! I crashed on Sunday when I came home. And then on Monday I sat down to work on this... and four minutes later my friend invited me for a day out. Yesterday I wasn't feeling well, and today I had errands to run.

TMI? Possibibly?

Anyways! I'll be finished up my character just as soon as I finish checking my Alerts (and maybe after I go get some strawberry's to snack on, but that shouldn't even take a minute).
want work something out with the King of Spades

TMI? Possibibly?

Thank you for letting me know!

want work something out with the King of Spades
Y'all do that because I accidentally took a nap and completely postponed the time of the IC.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Fixing my guy up now and decided to change his fc to this guy^^ and well use Broderick Hunter for another rp of mines.
but here he is
FC Anthony Leon

@Shayla do you love your new King's look XD, I wish my hair would grow that long, I use to have curly long hair like that... than my mother got it cut when I was ten xD and has never been the same lol
Love him and that hair is beyond killer.^^It is always a tradgedy whe you have to cut amazing

• Love
Reactions: Justin
THE IC IS UP!
No idea what to post? Just post a day in the life of your royal suit! Whether that be planning the next war with a certain kingdom or dealing drugs in the black market. Your life is your life, your partner is your partner, your servant is your servant. Use those to the best of your interests!
See you on the other side guys!~

@Ali @Shayla @Brea @~Dark.Disney.Triplet~ @Pasiphae @Kythera @Rin Mico @Stargazer @OrenjiGatsu @PRINCE⚫JUSTIN⚫PERFECTION™ @Unbound @Queen†Chaos

Last edited:
@Countess Jin - Would you mind if I changed my Ace of Spades to a female and face claimed Ashley Benson? Or, is it too late to change?

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
@Vio

Come to me bootiful ♥
Oh. VIO THOUGH. BBG HI I KNOW YOU. You don't know me but that's okay, I only see you like, E V E R Y W H E R E.

@Vio

Come to me bootiful ♥
tumblr_neg80zGChd1u17qyeo1_500.gif

Oh. VIO THOUGH. BBG HI I KNOW YOU. You don't know me but that's okay, I only see you like, E V E R Y W H E R E.
Oh hello, I believe I've seen you around as well! I think you had a different name though. I didn't realize I was so noticable everywhere I go, but I do tend to roam iwaku a lot.

• Love
Reactions: Ali
what up buddy

Oh hello, I believe I've seen you around as well! I think you had a different name though. I didn't realize I was so noticable everywhere I go, but I do tend to roam iwaku a lot.
You are correct when you say that I changed my name. I think I changed it, like, two days ago? I was formerly known as Commander Cheesecake and if that doesn't ring a bell...
urkelgif.gif

Reactions: Esmeray and Ali
@Vio be my King's Ace lol

Reactions: Esmeray
On my phone since I am not getting up from my bed to get my laptop and risk my stomach exploding.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Status
Not open for further replies.