Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for linking me :)

I'd love to join if you guys are still open for spaces? If so, is there any chance that I could get the Queen of Diamonds role (Since it seemed to be one of the only 2 left lol)?

I'll let CC know when she gets gets online ^^ go ahead and start your CS c:

• Love
Reactions: Unbound
@Ali when it comes to the Magic, is it only one they can have? or Can they have two? I think I understand but want to make sure

Thank you :)
GM reporting for duty!

4645051.png

@Ali when it comes to the Magic, is it only one they can have? or Can they have two? I think I understand but want to make sure
You can have more than one, just be sure it's a 1:1 ratio as mentioned.

Damn auto change... LOL thank you! I am a bit new to all this.. so the 1:1 is what excatly?
If you have one magic power, there is one limitation to it. :D
Make sure your magic relates to either your pip or personality!

soo odd to see name color change

soo odd to see name color change
It's making me laugh so hard, because I'm just mistaking every single person I see for a staff member now, lmfao.
Also, those poor staff members need a temp' colour seeing as the voting populas took theirs, ahahaha. This is what happens when you give people the power.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Any abilities and magic you do not want to see used?
Anything that DOESN'T relate to your claimed Pip.
A Club can't really have rebellious tendencies, as they are classified as the smart ones so on and so forth.

It's making me laugh so hard, because I'm just mistaking every single person I see for a staff member now, lmfao.
Also, those poor staff members need a temp' colour seeing as the voting populas took theirs, ahahaha. This is what happens when you give people the power.
right

4645055.png

I voted for this color... I always win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD King coming up soon lol

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Anything that DOESN'T relate to your claimed Pip.
A Club can't really have rebellious tendencies, as they are classified as the smart ones so on and so forth.
So nothing Heart related than?

@Shayla we have a lot of emotional type powers since Hearts and emotions so going to be fun, if you're going towards the route with your Queen's powers since my King's powers is emotional.

I was definitely in the voting sphere of bluey-blues, but my favourite lost ;_; *cries real tears*

Status
Not open for further replies.