Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you have me on Skype and I am off tomorrow afternoon and all so I should be about than. I already began working on my CS in the Testing Chambers so that will work fine for me. We do totally need to work out how our couple is , how they met and all that fun detailing. I am usually about so just pop in on me at Skype and we can begin whenever , Peach. ^^
Oh duh XD I can just Skype you at work tomorrow xD lol.

Be still my heart , I think that will suit our Royal Duo to a T!^^ I think I am set on my FC still debating her but will show you what I have done so far so we can make a match made in heaven and well heart. xD
Yup when I was listening to music on my way to work that played and I was like... really the perfect song for King and Queen of Hearts XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Lol , totally forgot eh? Silly darling Prince. xD
Yes I did lol, glad you reminded me Amazing darling Princess xD

Yup when I was listening to music on my way to work that played and I was like... really the perfect song for King and Queen of Hearts XD
Just after listening to a few words I was like....Omg , he nailed it perfectly for those two. xD We are so going to be one hell of a power couple.

• Love
  • Love
Just after listening to a few words I was like....Omg , he nailed it perfectly for those two. xD We are so going to be one hell of a power couple.
Yeah, we are XD.

Well I try... At least when my mind is actually remembering lol , Darling. ^^
Well, that's good... kind of like how the Kingdom will be led I would think lol, the King forgets something and his loving Queen will be right there to fix his mistakes XD.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Is it just me or is my name on a banner on the front site saying it is all my fault....? Because I am totally well slightly freaked out on that....

Is it just me or is my name on a banner on the front site saying it is all my fault....?
April Fools joke when I saw it I was like this xD
tumblr_static_6s3r4rcxvbgoskwkkg44k4o0w-1443200059.gif

Going to bed but see you all later tonight for me EST xD

April Fools joke when I saw it I was like this xD
tumblr_static_6s3r4rcxvbgoskwkkg44k4o0w-1443200059.gif

Going to bed but see you all later tonight for me EST xD
Did you get one too than?? I was like Damn someone hates me but why. xD

I was like...
tumblr_ny4t0yIYDs1uws7bko1_400.gif

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Justin
Did you get one too than?? I was like Damn someone hates me but why. xD

I was like...
tumblr_ny4t0yIYDs1uws7bko1_400.gif
Yup I did, I was like how did I get a warning? I am soo nice xD but forgot April Fools day... which reminds me, I need to sleep and think up some pranks XD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Everyone. Be cautious on this important day. YOU CAN'T GIVE INTO SUCH TRICKS. THOSE WERE MEANT FOR THE RABBITS.

Last edited:
Okay guys, all of those locations on the first post are going to take a little bit of time trying to fill in all the descriptions (but this doesn't mean that the IC won't go up this weekend!) so I'm just going to try my best to fill out my two characters and make the CS look pretty as ever until I'm done.
Edit: One character all set to go, one more character to make pretty. And that took.... What, 2 hours? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali
  • Love
yes still here

when it will be done I need ali for History were kinda working them out together

the other one is being worked on. so their a work in progress atm I am working on them just not fully done yet

• Thank You
Reactions: Jihae
Mein is nearly finished, but I'll post what I have done up soon.

• Thank You
4643094.png

@Ali @Justin⚫In⚫Wonderland @Shayla @Gorgeous♠Chaos @Brea @Kythera @Stargazer @Wicked Witch of Iwaku @Pasiphae @Rin Mico @OrenjiGatsu

Hey guys! I'm putting this post up to see if all of you in the RP is still interested in this. Most CSs aren't really done yet, so it's going to be a little difficult trying to get an IC up this weekend.
Here's a small favor I need to ask of you.
1. Are you still here?
2. If your CS(s) isn't done, when will you get it done?

Thank you!
Much love.

Still here and attempting to finish my CS but really need to finish getting with Justin in order to get mine up. Majorly trying to get it done as quick as I possibly can.

• Thank You
Here Here!! I've got more of my character planned out just need to actually put the words on paper(so to speak).

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.