Status
Not open for further replies.
@Commander Cheesecake can you clarify what this means?

Does this mean they don't know that the two forms of their joker are 1 person, or they can't tell the difference between any of the 4 forms of the 2 jokers?
Oh! This was from the original plot of this RP which I scrapped and threw away into the void. This was specifying that if per say, a Red Joker goes into the Clubs or Diamond's kingdom, the C&D monarchs won't tell that your joker is a red one and vice versa.

@Commander Cheesecake-- I have two question, where do we put the personality traits on this CS? Because I think that I did mine wrong and put them in my strengths. Question 2)- Can the Queen/King sex up their Joker in the other version.

@Commander Cheesecake-- I have two question, where do we put the personality traits on this CS? Because I think that I did mine wrong and put them in my strengths. Question 2)- Can the Queen/King sex up their Joker in the other version.
No, I put my personality traits in my Strengths, so it's fine!
And yep! I assume you mean "sex up" as in "to have sex with"
If you mean visually CS wise, that's fine too.

But because little ol' me is a minor just put some spoilers on there. And make sure it's okay with the RP person you're doing it with! (Consent with the actual Joker itself? I don't want to condone rape, but I also don't want to say that you don't have make your queen/king ask for consent with the Joker.)

Reactions: Pasi
Found King of Hearts FC finally
Broderick Hunter
61e8b5bb48036a89db06f252ce366c74.jpg

I was going to try and get most of him done yesterday but I will try and get most if not all of the cs done today sorry.

Okay, I will be working on characters today! I just got to go to the dentist first, so sometime tonight or tomorrow King of Diamonds will be up...
MG_6566_web.jpg

@~Happily.Ever.After~ Maybe you'll like this? Two spots open, I think Ace of Hearts and Queen of something I think but check first post XD
or @T E R R O R maybe you'll like this and can be my King's Ace xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Thanks for the ping but I think I may pass on this :)

Reactions: MadKingJai™
  • Love
Rofl , It is one of my many jobs as an amazing friend and not to mention so prepping me for our upcoming RP marriage.^^
Yeah my King is going to be a very Eccentric fella who isn't one to think to far ahead lol... gonna need is Queen to remind him about the more important matters of running a kingdom lol

Thank you for linking me :)

I'd love to join if you guys are still open for spaces? If so, is there any chance that I could get the Queen of Diamonds role (Since it seemed to be one of the only 2 left lol)?
Yay! One of my fav's came.^^ Been missing writing with you so of course I tagged you in. Yep , the only spots open are Queen of Diamonds and Ace of Hearts. ^^

This CS is going to be the end of me :dizzy:
anigif_mobile_5acc27dc110d013618601ecf269ced49-18.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Unbound
I guess my thing it seems it's repeating itself and just worded differently.

This CS is going to be the end of me :dizzy:
I'm like almost in the same boat xD, I use to be able to bust out cses back to back like nothing but now for some reason it takes me longer to do cses bleh xD

I'm like almost in the same boat xD, I use to be able to bust out cses back to back like nothing but now for some reason it takes me longer to do cses bleh xD
It is so not a fun party but... At least we get some pretty fine character's knocked out for them in the end result. xD

• Love
It is so not a fun party but... At least we get some pretty fine character's knocked out for them in the end result. xD
Yup xD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Status
Not open for further replies.