Status
Not open for further replies.
4643094.png

@Ali @Justin⚫In⚫Wonderland @Shayla @Gorgeous♠Chaos @Brea @Kythera @Stargazer @Wicked Witch of Iwaku @Pasiphae @Rin Mico @OrenjiGatsu

Hey guys! I'm putting this post up to see if all of you in the RP is still interested in this. Most CSs aren't really done yet, so it's going to be a little difficult trying to get an IC up this weekend.
Here's a small favor I need to ask of you.
1. Are you still here?
2. If your CS(s) isn't done, when will you get it done?

Thank you!
Much love.

A course I'm still here - your CO-GM can't just up and quit, that's crazy talk!
I'll be done by tonight :) I had a crazy few days there, but now I'm in ultimate relax/RP mode.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jihae
Still here. I'm going to try and get my characters up and finished tomorrow maybe

• Thank You
Still here and attempting to finish my CS but really need to finish getting with Justin in order to get mine up. Majorly trying to get it done as quick as I possibly can.
Yeah will skype you tomorrow since I am stiil at work. I plan to get my guy up tomorrow.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Shayla and Jihae
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Still here, might be able to get it done tomorrow, but no guarantees because I am babysitting.

Done @Commander Cheesecake , aside from General History, however, I did write up a nifty little backstory for the King and Queen of Spades that I've added in the spoiler until I get the history up ^^

Done @Commander Cheesecake , aside from General History, however, I did write up a nifty little backstory for the King and Queen of Spades that I've added in the spoiler until I get the history up ^^
Well I'll look it over! Thank you~

Still here! I gotta work today, so I'll be getting as much as I can finished before I leave, and then I'll likely finish him up sometime tonight. Sorry about the delay!

• Thank You
FFS. I transferred it over from my Chambers and it lost all the damn coding

FFS. I transferred it over from my Chambers and it lost all the damn coding
And this is why I have trust issues with the DANG BB CODES.

Reactions: Pasi
That great moment where you draw your inspiration for weapons from RWBY... Beyond loving it :D

Done History is short for Joker but I must not say I am fan of history in cs more so in IC

Please I hope none of you hate me but I started thinking that as the school year winds down, I don't think I'll be able to keep up with this. I'm terribly sorry but I think for my sanity and health I'm going to have to drop.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Please I hope none of you hate me but I started thinking that as the school year winds down, I don't think I'll be able to keep up with this. I'm terribly sorry but I think for my sanity and health I'm going to have to drop.
Don't worry about it! Roleplays always come second. See you around next time.

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Jihae
@Commander Cheesecake can you clarify what this means?

Kings and Queens cannot differentiate the Jokers (There's a slim possibility that they could. VERY slim.), making them a reliant spy.

Does this mean they don't know that the two forms of their joker are 1 person, or they can't tell the difference between any of the 4 forms of the 2 jokers?

Status
Not open for further replies.