With Love, S.S [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
From reading your posts in this RP your method certainly works .. Either a lot of time or a lot of practice
Both. hahaha It needs to be both. I used to be imitating famous modern author's writing style until I found my comfort zone, and took a looooooooooooong while before I left it to create the style I've come up with now. The character's took even longer. But hey, everyone needs to start somewhere. :)

Reactions: Jack Doyle
Both. hahaha It needs to be both. I used to be imitating famous modern author's writing style until I found my comfort zone, and took a looooooooooooong while before I left it to create the style I've come up with now. The character's took even longer. But hey, everyone needs to start somewhere. :)
I've not been RPing very long (can probably tell) but I've done a lot of writing in general and, with the characters that I'm used to, I think that I've built up a lot of experience .. Certainly a good base for me to practice character perspectives and narrative on

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Boss Megu
@Boss Megu @Mippu @firejay1 @kimsim12 @Jack Ethan Doyle @HelloBeautifulChild

Alright guys, so for those of you who have completed a task from S.S, I will let you guys go on and further your character's lives with whatever they're doing for the rest of the in- game day. But for a select few of you...S.S has some things in store. *maniacal giggle*

[BCOLOR=#000000]So watch your backs.[/BCOLOR]

Anywhooo~ Show of hands, how many of you have ever eaten a bug? (This has nothing to do with S.S, I just wanna know)
I ate an ant once when I was little, but that was because I just saw the Lion King and I thought 'grubs' would be tasty. It didn't taste like anything though to be honest. It was kind of disappointing.

Also the next post from me will include some news reports. :D

@SecretsLiesMurder
Yes, you may. :3

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
Name: Jae Seung-hyeon
Orientation: Pansexual
Nationality: South Korean
Religion: Christian
Hair Color/Style: Messy Jet Black Hair, Covers ears, ends at the end of his neck
Eye Color: Light Blue
Height: Six foot Three inches
Weight: Hundred Twenty-Four
Body Modifications: Abs, Ear Piercing, Dragon tattoo on his chest
Clothing: He usually wears a black button up shirt that is unbuttoned, a white shirt underneath. Dark jeans to go with it. A necklace with a cross. a pair of black and white converse. Other: He wears glasses.

History: Jae was born and raised in South Korea until the age of ten. His parents never got along. His mother would get abused by his father, so his mother quickly got green cards, and had him quickly pack up all his things and they moved to the small town. Jae was confused by this, and never understood why they had moved, since his mother never explained that to him. As Jae grew up he got caught up in the group that did drugs, and got in trouble with the police. He spent his time listening to Korean rap music, and even American rap music. Though his english wasn't perfect, his friends didn't care. Jae would always be the one to out and get the drugs, for some reason he always had money. He often stole it from his hard working mother. At home, he acted like the perfect child, and always got good grades.
Family:
Shin Seung-hyeon ║ Fifty-two ║ Mother ║ Alive
Chi Woo-Shou ║ Sixty-Seven ║ Father ║ Unknown
Career: Unemployed, trying to make a living off Singing
Secret: He was caught up in a bank robbery with a couple of friends, it went wrong, and two people ended up dying. The police never caught the people who started the robbery.

@SecretsLiesMurder

- First off, that weight is extremely low for someone of your character's size. Is he supposed to be anorexic or have some sort of weight deficiency? If so, you should include that information.
- Your bio is pretty choppy, please develop it and add more information and transitioning points.
- Your secret is fine, but you need to talk about how it happened in the History section. Also at the part where it says the police never caught the people who started the robbery, you should just put that the police never caught Jae and his friends. And give more information on the people who died, were they hostages or perpetrators, that sort of thing.

@Polystical : If you want THAT much effort into a simple form, then I'm out of this. I'm not wasting my time on a form, when I would much rather role-play ^^

@SecretsLiesMurder
Okay, goodbye and good luck on your roleplaying! ^_^
You should consider Jump In roleplays, they usually don't require much detail when it comes to forms.
And in the future, maybe don't click on roleplays that say 'Intermediate'?

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
But the way that you write the form is indicative of the way that you will write in the RP .. Also a good form or CS is pivotal for all of the other players as they need to know what the hell you're talking about .. An incoherent form leaves the rest of us unsure about parts of your character, particular their history/bio

*Deep breath*
I used to get in massive arguments with people who had problems with my roleplays/CSs etc, but since I reaaallllly love this rp and don't want to derail the OOC with inane chatter, I shan't say a thing more. ^_^

@SecretsLiesMurder
I just ask if you would delete your CS post, so I don't get confused later on. ^^

What? My character is accepted!
victory-o.gif

Hahah oh I love you guys. To commemorate my love, I really wanna draw the characters.
(Yes, yes @Polystical and @Boss Megu here I go again)
Lemme add another person in the paranoia of Charlie. I hope it's okay.

Reactions: Boss Megu
Status
Not open for further replies.