With Love, S.S [Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's from wherever your character gets the news. Tv/radio /internet / newspaper etc.

Oh sorry. Charlie believes that SS should have expected that to happen since for her, blackmailing someone would require her to know her target inside out.
In short, Charlie means: Well you wanted it!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I am so sorry! I keep posting instead of editting and I think it's something to do with my net.

I've gone ahead and deleted them and please let me know if anything needs to be updated/changed to better fit the story or if it needs clarification.

I am so sorry! I keep posting instead of editting and I think it's something to do with my net.

I've gone ahead and deleted them and please let me know if anything needs to be updated/changed to better fit the story or if it needs clarification.
Deleted what? O.O

@Mippu
Oh okay!

The repeated posts. >////<;;; This is happening everywhere I post and I think it has something to do with me net. Sorry about that.
It's totally fine! ^^

Heeeey chicken nuggets! I have not forgotten yall'all!

I'll be posting soon, I just like to take short breaks (a day or two) from rps like this, because I tend to adopt the characteristics of my own characters some times! :D *Cue me texting ominous messages to my brother*

Finals are finally finished, so I will be posting soon! Sorry for the wait.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Responded to most! After everyone completes their mission, I'll jump to the next day and send out the second rounds!

(Giggles)

Just letting you guys, kno-ow

Not all S.S' orders are going to be serious.

(Giggles)

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
@Mippu
Just letting you know, I edited S.S's most recent command for Charlie, so it says that she has to do it the next in game day.

Okay guys! I'm about to do the time skip to the next day!

@HappyJinglez
and
@MelodiousLime

When you guys post to complete S.S's task, just pretend like you did it the previous in game day. Even if it comes after my time skip post. :D

Reactions: firejay1
@HappyJinglez
You still interested in this?

@everybody else

giphy.gif

In light of all the murders and other crime that S.S has organized. S.S has decided to bestow upon your lovely characters, some...playful commands. Hehehehehehe....

Sorry it took me so long to post! It actually takes me awhile to think of these things, I have to consult my murder/degradement chart and everything. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.