With Love, S.S [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@firejay1
Accepted. And holy crap now I'm hooked on reading that reddit page. >.>

@Boss Megu
As long as you get the CS in before seven other people join it's fine. ^^

@Mippu
Whoops didn't see your other CS. xD Accepted.

That's cool, it's new. And Megu will be adding me in hers and vice versa. If that's okay.

Yay! Can't wait for it to start.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Boss Megu
As long as you get the CS in before seven other people join it's fine. ^^
I'm really sorry for the late reply. I've finished this in ages (did this at work on the sly) and just managed to have time to do this.
Here goes! (Hope this one gets your approval!)

Character Sheet

Name: Octavian Xerxes Sinclaire Corell but it's usually just "Octavian Corell"
Orientation: Straight; sapiosexual and attracted to people in power
Nationality: American
Religion: Knows there's a higher being, refuses to conform to a religion seeing as he knows he's bound for hell anyway

Hair Color/Style: Black, cropped short and often slicked back
Eye Color: Icy Blue
Height: Six Foot three 6'3"
Weight: 172 lbs
Body Modifications: Tattoo-ed Ouroborous on his expanse of his upper back and piercings on his ears, which he doesn't wear often any more, since his wife disapproves
Clothing: Semi-causal outfits that usual involve sweaters, vests or a cardigan, and his wedding ring
Other: Octavian once had an accident when he was 18, silly horsing around in a sports car led one thing to another and crashed. Till this day, when he's stressed/panicked he feels psychosis pain driving down his back where he was pinned under the car, he covered the worst of the scar with a tattoo.

History:

It was an open secret that Octavian Corell was going to be the next CEO. That he was in a healthy marriage and was devoted to his wife though she couldn't give him a child to secure his place. That he was aloof and had a scary temper, but he was never angry at his sometimes clueless wife. He loved her and was kind and gentle. That he would never fall stray to other's advances, with his usual line: "I have a wife."

Well, that wasn't quite true...

Octavian was youngest child of 7. He was also the only son. His mother; a Sinclaire, an Old English Clan, married his father; a Corell -- a young American Business tycoon. Supposedly, he lived in riches, wanting for none, but it was hard to live up to expectations. His father was harder on him that he was on his elder sisters. His mother was too submissive, never spoke up. He grew up smothered and trying desperately to be perfect.

That fell apart when the sister before him died and fell into a slight rebellious phase. He dated a girl a year above him despite his father's warning. That got his eldest sister the position that he was trained for his whole life. To him, if he didn't get the Corell Foundations, then he could watch it burn to the ground and rise above it's ashes. But he foolishly let himself go after he turned 18, driving around at night in a what was thought to be an empty highway landed him 2 weeks stuck at a hospital, giving him a nasty scar on his entire back. But he moved forward, despite the pain he feels on his back every time he gets stressed.

That's when he met "her". She wasn't pretty, but her red hair stood out in class.They met at a party hosted by some senior in some department that he got dragged into by his "friends". They slept together. He thought that was it. She somehow a hold of his number and they slept together again. But they weren't together. From her he discovered something that could help him become above his father, his company and more importantly, his eldest sister. He finally had a plan.

And so, Octavian started courting Rosette Anne-Marie Tempus, the only child of the current CEO of Tempus Inc. He started to distance himself from his family and was well accepted by hers. By the time he left college with the degree of Business/Economics, he landed himself a more than steady and higher job in Tempus Inc. That's when he cut all ties altogether.

A year after she graduated, he proposed. She accepted. All that time, he had her. A year into their marriage, Rosette (--Rose, he calls her) lost their first child and since then, she wasn't quite able to get pregnant. Rose's father had wanted to expand and allow his daughter a chance to rest in a new environment asked Octavian to handle their new business. Octavian seeing it as the final test, readily accepted. So they moved from their fast paced city to Wool Bridge, a city all the same but a place no one knew them quite as well.

It's been three years since their move and their marriage was just as secure as before. All this time, Octavian had her, his little guilty pleasure.

Family:

Simon Corell || 72 || Father || Alive
Alazea Sinclaire-Corell || 69 || Mother || Alive
Cyrille Tempus || 57 || Father-in-law || Alive
Imelda Lily-Marie Sangria-Tempus|| 50 || Mother-in-law || Alive

Selene Corell || 42 || Eldest Sister || Alive
Alice Corell || 39 || 2nd Sister || Alive
Amy Corell || 39 || 3rd Sister || Alive
Lorraine Corell || 37 || 4th Sister || Alive
Olivia Corell || 34 || 5th Sister || Alive
Ava'marie Corell || 31 || 6th Sister || Deceased

Rosette Anne-Marie Tempus-Corell || 27 || Wife || Alive

Career: Octavian is currently the next-head of Tempus Inc. He is currently assigned to Wool Bridge and make it their Tempus Mall the next big thing. In the 3 years he's been assigned there, of course it is. He's that good. And there is no significance that she was working in multiple shops in his mall.

Secret: He's cheating on his wife and has no plans of stopping. Should his wife--or more importantly his father-in-law learn of it, his chances of being the next CEO would get . . . well, it won't ever happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Boss Megu
Awesome. Accepted, and I'm assuming the one your character is having an affair with is Mippu's character?

@Mippu
@kimsim12
@firejay1

Since we have four characters we can start now and others who are interested can join along the way. Alrightie, so the next post from me will include the IC link. But first a few explanations;

So when I post updates about this roleplay, I will usually format my posts like so;

Notes

It should be noted that Tempus Mall is a popular landmark in Wool Bridge.

(Even though that was an example, that note is actually true).

Also whenever you wonderful little chickens do something for S.S and it's big enough to be news worthy, I will post a NEWS REPORT in the IC, but I will also post that NEWS REPORT in the second post on the first page of this thread.

Okay, so stay tuned for the IC post!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Boss Megu
Awesome. Accepted, and I'm assuming the one your character is having an affair with is Mippu's character?

@Mippu
@kimsim12
@firejay1

Since we have four characters we can start now and others who are interested can join along the way. Alrightie, so the next post from me will include the IC link. But first a few explanations;

So when I post updates about this roleplay, I will usually format my posts like so;

Notes

It should be noted that Tempus Mall is a popular landmark in Wool Bridge.

(Even though that was an example, that note is actually true).

Also whenever you wonderful little chickens do something for S.S and it's big enough to be news worthy, I will post a NEWS REPORT in the IC, but I will also post that NEWS REPORT in the second post on the first page of this thread.

Okay, so stay tuned for the IC post!

Yup. Henri/Charlie is Octa's liaison. Ever since ever.

Thanks for accepting the chara. Super excited to start!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Awesome, posting guys. I'll wait until after my dentist apt to reply though, so Firejay1 and kimsim12 can have a chance to post. ^^

glad that worked. :D

Great first posts everyone! I'll be posting S.S's response tomorrow afternoon!

sorry that took so long!!!

Depending on what time your post comes in, I might follow at night.

@Polystical is SS calling Henri/Charlie by her brother's name (Henry) on purpose? Because Henri/Charlie is quite sensitive on the spelling.

@Mippu
Yup! Lil tip: S.S is an asshole

:D

Haha! I love it!

I hope it's okay that Henri/Charlie is a bit combative. She keeps her secret but she doesn't regret doing what she did :(

Status
Not open for further replies.