With Love, S.S [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MelodiousLime
Oooh a banner :D Thanks I'll add it to the front page.

Okay, so...Slight problem with your post. In this rp, I control the news and there would not be any news about S.S, because no one has reported them. And Dana Crane does not exist in this role play. The former IC I posted was only for an example if people wanted to see what this rp would be like. But I do appreciate how you incorporated the past events in your post, but please change it.

@everyone else
I'll be posting later today.

Ohh yay! Can't wait! Do I absolutely have to post something about Charlie first?

@Mippu
No, you don't have to. If you guys don't want to rp in game days when you're not being blackmailed by S.S, I can just move to the next day. However the next post will be news reports.

Character Sheet

Name:
Aideen Mary McBroom

Orientation:
Heterosexual

Nationality:
American

Religion:
Christian, Southern Babtist

Hair Color/Style:
Red, mid back in length, and curly- unmanageably so. Growing up she hated it, but now embraces her predominantly Irish background and flaunts her curls as often as she can.

Eye Color:
Chocolate brown

Height:
5' 3"

Weight:
120 lbs

Body Modifications:
None, not even her ears are pierced.

Clothing:
Aideen likes to wear earthy tones. They go best with her freckled, pale skin and rusty red hair. She tends to dress on the more classy side, with skirts and dresses, mostly. When she does wear pants they're almost always slacks. She has very few jeans in her closet, the ones mainly being shorts. Aideen has a very curvaceous body and wears tighter clothing go show it off.
Other:

History:
Aideen grew up in Southern Missouri. She didn't have much, but she had enough and Aideen was happy. After graduating school, Aideen was going to become a teacher, but a friend of her father's, a Mr. James Smith, asked if she was interested in becoming his personal assistant during his Senatorial campaign. Her head was filled with the wonderful thoughts that, by doing this, she would be able to make a difference, so Aideen agreed.

Aideen's job was simple enough: handle calls and appointments, keep track of her James' personal schedule. Nothing extremely complicated. It was only after he had won his election did things start to go array. She found out that James had been embezzling money from the taxpayers. At first Aideen was appalled! This wasn't something she wanted to be apart of, but he had managed to sway her young mind by stating that most of it was going to charities that wouldn't otherwise be helped by the government.

Not long after that, they began an affair. It was only a couple of months, because he found somebody else to sleep with, but it was enough. It would seem James still had feelings for her as he began giving her a monthly allowance, stating it was only because of this embezzled money that he was able to give her such a lifestyle and when his wife asked about it, he simply stated "I'm extremely good friends with her father, I watched Aideen grow up. She's like a daughter to me" and since he didn't have any children of his own, his wife accepted the lie.

About two years after the affair, and after Aideen had accumulated quite a bit of wealth, she moved away to Wool Bridge and became a secretary at the local dentistry. While she still receives some of her monthly allowance, Aideen never shares where she makes the bulk of her money.

Family:
Name: Olivia McBroom -
Relationship: Mother

Name: John 'Johnyboy' McBroom
Relationship: Father

Name: James Smith
Relationship: Former employer and brief lover

Name: Cynthia Smith
Relationship: James' wife

Career:
Works as a secretary for the dentistry in town.

Secret:
Aideen helped embezzle money from the public and had an affair with Senator, Mr. James Smith

Last edited by a moderator:
@Polystical

Sorry buddies, but I'm going to be inactive for sometime. But I promise I'll contact everyone as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding.
Also, I changed my post!

@HappyJinglez
Oh that is lovely! Wooow geez an affair with a married man 27 years her senior AND embezzlement? xD S.S is going to loo-ve her. You are accepted!​

I've not been RPing very long (can probably tell) but I've done a lot of writing in general and, with the characters that I'm used to, I think that I've built up a lot of experience .. Certainly a good base for me to practice character perspectives and narrative on
That's nice to know. :) I've been doing the same. Like I said, we all start somewhere. ^_^v

Reactions: Jack Doyle
@Boss Megu @Mippu @firejay1 @kimsim12 @Jack Ethan Doyle @HelloBeautifulChild

Alright guys, so for those of you who have completed a task from S.S, I will let you guys go on and further your character's lives with whatever they're doing for the rest of the in- game day. But for a select few of you...S.S has some things in store. *maniacal giggle*

[BCOLOR=#000000]So watch your backs.[/BCOLOR]

Anywhooo~ Show of hands, how many of you have ever eaten a bug? (This has nothing to do with S.S, I just wanna know)
I ate an ant once when I was little, but that was because I just saw the Lion King and I thought 'grubs' would be tasty. It didn't taste like anything though to be honest. It was kind of disappointing.

Also the next post from me will include some news reports. :D
LOOOOL, fine with me. :D

At least once a month, if I'm not careful. :P Ants are everywhere in this country and if you leave your food/drink unattended, you'll find things crawling all over it. Yuck.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I can post an intro, right? I mean, I'm on my cell, so it won't be very long, but I want to kind of get started.

@HappyJinglez
Yeah sure, as long as it's at least five sentences not including dialogue. ^_^

@Jack Ethan Doyle
LOL That is the funniest mean thing I have ever heard. xD

Am in the process of creating a post.

Why does Iwaku have many things to distract me? I'll have a post up in a bit. :)

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.