With Love, S.S [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Charlie, S.S is like her. She thinks S.S is someone who just wants to bring her down as some kinda revenge.
Don't worry about old Mr. Whitman. He's....special. Oh sorry, I mean ahem, Solomon Magnus (or something)

Thanks guys, I worked hard. T_T

Name: Elizabeth Ryder, often addressed as "Ryder" or "Rider".
Orientation: Bisexual.
Nationality: English.
Religion: Atheist.

Hair Color/Style: Black and long.
Eye Color: Brown.
Height: 5ft 7in.
Weight: 106 lbs.
Body Modifications: Four piercings. One bridge, one eyebrow and two canines.
Clothing: Mostly dark/black clothes, tailored to a more emo fashion. Her tops usually feature the design of a band and her jeans are often ripped. Elizabeth often wears canvas shoes of many varieties.
History:
Elizabeth led a very normal life until she reached the age of eight. Her parents died in a car crash. After being unable to enter a foster family for some time she and her brother were separated: She was sent to an all-girls boarding school. She didn't know where he was sent. At the boarding school she failed to fit in and was bullied for much of her first year. Though as time went on this became less and less frequent until by her last year, by which time everything was relatively normal.
After school she went to college, followed by university. With her life on track she transferred to America to start her time at a university (or college as they often called it abroad) in Massachusetts. It was whilst attending Harvard that her life would slowly begin to derail.
Over the course of her first year the work load was quickly getting the better of her. Eventually her room mate offered a
solution. She gave Elizabeth amphetamine, claiming it would her her work through the night. This was the steady slope that led downwards. Over the course of the year her dependency on amphetamine worsened. She was quickly becoming nervous and distrustful of everyone around her, particularly her room mate.
One night she and her room mate were alone in their apartment. Elizabeth was using amphetamine on that night. Partially to help her study and partially for the effect. As she was studying alone her room mate intruded. Elizabeth freaked out and tried to hide all of her coursework. After accusing her room mate of wanting to sabotage her work Elizabeth tried to force her to leave the room. As Elizabeth began pushing her the two began a small scuffle, pushing each other back and forth. One thing lead to another and her room mate fell. She hit her head on a bed post. Elizabeth panicked, unsurprisingly, and didn't know what to do. After taking time and more amphetamine she decided to hide the body. Thus she spent the rest of the night burying her dead friend.
After this she moved to the city of Wool Bridge. She left Harvard, starting her course again at the university in Wool Bridge. Ever since then she has been working hard at her new university whilst carrying the guilt of killing her friend. She still uses amphetamine, even more so during the exam season. She is also yet to reunite with her brother. Though he likely remains in England.

Family: (Jonathan Ryder ║ 47 (Died at 37) ║ Father ║ Deceased.)
(Marie Louise-Ryder ║ 43 (Died at 33) ║ Mother ║ Deceased.)
(Vance Ryder ║ 20 ║ Brother ║ Alive.)
Career: University student of biochemistry.
Secret: Killed her room mate and frequently uses drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mippu
But still, correct the name please. Someone might read through the post and get confused and I don't want to have to go through and edit every single post afterwards.

@Jack Ethan Doyle
Alright here's what I need you to do:
- Can you change the weight to pounds or put the lbs beside the measurement that you placed?
- There are quite a few missing words and grammatical errors in your CS, please fix those.
- This role play takes place in a fictional city called Wool Bridge, so your character being at Harvard makes no sense unless she became an online student after killing her roommate. However, please include information on the character's life in Wool Bridge.
- The names of the dead parents aren't listed, please add them.

Sorry .. It was like 4 in the morning when I wrote it .. But I've changed it now xD If there is anything else then please let me know

I've read many of the other character sheets and I'm rather surprised .. When I was writing mine I was concerned that murder would be most people's secret and I thought that it would be too generic .. Though I prefer to call it cliche .. Was pleasantly surprised by everyone else' character sheets

@Polystical Ooops, sorry, got it, no more times in my posts. :)

As far as what they think of S.S., she's assuming that he is just an independent jerk because if he were a part of the Hells Angels, he'd kill her, and if he were another gang, he'd turn he in. Right now she's too panicked for anything.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I just wanted to warn that with upcoming finals, I will be busy studying and unable to post!

@firejay1
Okay that's cool! *taps you with the study hard and succeed stick*

@Polystical

I'd like to join thine fine establishment!

Name: Eric Vlad
Orientation: Straight
Nationality: English
Religion: Christian

Hair Color/Style: Dark brown/The Mountain Man
Eye Color: Olive green
Height: 6"1
Weight: 120 pounds
Body Modifications: None
Clothing: Daily: A white long sleeved T-shirt and P.E pants | Public: Black or white tuxedo with a red tie.
Other: A small birthmark behind his neck, and a dog which he named "Joshua".

History: Eric was the always the family nerd, his grades were high, he finished grade school and middle school as an honor student, and he was constantly reading books. But for some reason, he was never picked at. He wished one day to become really successful and due to his impeccable grades, his father and mother are confident that his wish will someday come true. All the confidence stopped when Eric spiraled into depression after his brother died of leukemia. He began drinking, joining in frat parties, and even taking drugs. His parents worried that he won't make it past college, but for some reason he still finished it as an honor student. Eric then solemnly promised that one day, he will sue the insurance company that didn't help his brother and that was how he aspired to become a lawyer. He finished law school and went to work for B&B's Law Office. His raid on the insurance company worked and that earned him a ton of money. He gave half of them to his parents and decided to move away from North Carolina and decided to live in Wool Bridge and create another law office of his own. He now currently lives alone with his dog at 23rd street.
Family:
Travis Vlad - 51 - Father - Alive
Gina Vlad - 49 - Mother - Alive
Joshua Vlad - 21 - Brother - Deceased
Eloise Vlad - 20 - Sister - Unknown
Joshua the Dog - 6 - Pet - Alive
Career: He currently works at E.V Law Office
Secret: Back when he was in college, he had joined a frat party. Things have started to become out of control once the drinks came in. Everyone was drunk and dancing. While Eric was sitting on a sofa, drinking booze, his drink was bumped by a fellow frat member. Drunk, he proceeded to break his neck after which he passed out. When he woke up, he saw his victim, lifeless. He was horrified that this would affect his reputation and then proceeded to dump him into a sewage outlet.

PET INFORMATION
AS REQUESTED BY POLYSTICAL AND JACK ETHAN DOYLE
Name: Joshua the Dog
Species: Fawn Pug
Other: His dog farts are silent. But horribly stinky.
History: He was adopted by Eric before he went to Wool Bridge. Eric named him "Joshua" after his dead brother who always wanted to have a dog.

Update 1.3!
Added Dog Information!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what you did last summer .. This is obviously up to Polystical but I thought that the secrets can't be sexual in nature ? .. Also did he name his dog after his dead brother?

@MelodiousLime
Jack Ethan Doyle is correct, secrets cannot be sexual. Please re-read the rules before creating a new secret.
Also Wool Bridge is a fictional city, so instead of having your character move to Richmond, California, he needs to have moved to Wool Bridge.
Also and this is not mandatory, but could I have a description of the dog? :D Like what breed. And also as Jack Ethan Doyle mentioned above, is the dog named after the dead brother? O.O

I've read many of the other character sheets and I'm rather surprised .. When I was writing mine I was concerned that murder would be most people's secret and I thought that it would be too generic .. Though I prefer to call it cliche .. Was pleasantly surprised by everyone else' character sheets
My original chara dealt with Murder, but I enjoy going out of my comfort zone.

@Polystical
I am CURIOUS what you have instore for us next! :D

Reactions: Jack Doyle
My original chara dealt with Murder, but I enjoy going out of my comfort zone.

@Polystical
I am CURIOUS what you have instore for us next! :D
I've found that I perform/write best wit characters that I'm used to .. as such I rarely stray from a base design

I've found that I perform/write best wit characters that I'm used to .. as such I rarely stray from a base design
I completely agree, but for a writer to evolve, there is always that day you need to step out of your comfort zone. Which is what Iwaku means to me. It's both a challenge and a great experience personally. I feel like my writings gotten better just being here. :D

I completely agree, but for a writer to evolve, there is always that day you need to step out of your comfort zone. Which is what Iwaku means to me. It's both a challenge and a great experience personally. I feel like my writings gotten better just being here. :D
In all fairness you are right .. And do I practice writing with different characters when on my own .. But during RP I like to be at the top of my game because I think it's better for everyone that way .. I don't want to drag everyone down with a character who I don't know how to write for .. But some people feel better outside of their comfort zone

In all fairness you are right .. And do I practice writing with different characters when on my own .. But during RP I like to be at the top of my game because I think it's better for everyone that way .. I don't want to drag everyone down with a character who I don't know how to write for .. But some people feel better outside of their comfort zone
That's true, but I'd like to think I'm capable of handling my characters. ^_^; You should see my chara, they have a pattern. But slowly but surely, you know. Practice makes perfect and all that jazz. haha Though personally, I use this as a way to check if my skills evolved or what not, and if I've improved and know where my limits lie. :)
But everyperson has their own learning curve afterall. :D

That's true, but I'd like to think I'm capable of handling my characters. ^_^; You should see my chara, they have a pattern. But slowly but surely, you know. Practice makes perfect and all that jazz. haha Though personally, I use this as a way to check if my skills evolved or what not, and if I've improved and know where my limits lie. :)
But everyperson has their own learning curve afterall. :D
From reading your posts in this RP your method certainly works .. Either a lot of time or a lot of practice

Status
Not open for further replies.