With Love, S.S [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mippu
That's totally fine! Not all the characters have to be remorseful. :D It's actually awesome how ruthless she is. xD

darn. I was gunning for a "y'know, everybody asks that" text back. :D

Oohh can I join? This looks fun, and the thought process is good.

@HelloBeautifulChild
Thanks for your interest, and sure you can join! Post a character and I'll review it as soon as I can.

Awesome! I went kind of... out there on my idea. Let me know what you think.

Name: Naomi Jones
Orientation: Straight
Nationality: United States America
Religion: Agnostic

Hair Color/Style: Naomi has dark brown hair (naturally blonde, she dyes it and cannot tell anyone, reference the secret) that is very thick. She grows it long and it curls slightly, she also has thick bangs that frame her face beautifully.
Eye Color: Naomi has vivid green eyes that light up when she smiles.
Height: Naomi is approximately 5'1", though she frequently wears heels and appears 5'3".
Weight: Naomi weighs a petite 104 lbs.
Body Modifications: Naomi lost her left hand and has a tattoo that says "'Tis but a scratch" (a Monty Python reference to the movie The Holy Grail) in black cursive on her left forearm. Other than this she has no piercings or tattoos, though if she were to feel the desire she would get a tattoo again.
Clothing: (Daily outfits, preferred outfits etc.) Naomi is partial to dresses year round, and usually wears her Doc Martin combat boots when she is not at work, where she wears simple heels with her work dresses. Other than her boots, her outfits are usually fairly feminine and she loves to wear floral. She can also be found wearing jeans from time to time. She avoids white, as it makes her somehow look whiter, and avoids solid black as well (for the same reason)
Other: (Any disabilities or other necessary information?) She has no left hand from a childhood injury.

History: (Ten sentences min.)
REAL: Helen grew up in a normal household. Her mother and father were law abiding citizens and she enjoyed the many pleasures of a middle class girl in America. She was a good student and friend, she followed the rules and had fun. Yeah, she went to parties with alcohol and drugs, but she never participated in drinking or driving, and never got into a sketchy activity. She was a member of the model UN and had many friends. She had a long standing relationship with her next door neighbor, Joshua Twardos, from when she was a freshman in high school. She went to the freshman sock hop with him, the sophomore homecoming dance with him, junior prom with him, senor prom with him, and then when she was older and just out of college at age of 23 she went and got married with him. They moved to a gorgeous home that was just their size and good for where they both worked. They enjoyed their life, and when she found out she was pregnant she was scared, but he was ecstatic.

As it turned out her father had accidentally gotten into some shady stuff by rejecting some car parts at the dealerships he was DM for. When he had rejected their request, time after time, the Hells Angels had had enough. They needed to get rid of their car parts (with cocaine inside) and they needed to do it fast. They made it real clear when they attacked Naomi and Joshua on their way home on day. They instructed her that if he didn't take the parts that her mother would be killed. Not knowing who they were, as her father had kept the situation a secret, Helen assumed they had the wrong person and in the midst of the fear (having hurt her left arm very badly in the attack, resulting in her amputation) never mentioned it to her father. He continued to reject the parts and low and behold, the Hells Angels were men of their word. When they killed her mother and he came home to see it he went ballistic and killed the two men there. After hearing about this Naomi realized that the attack had been meant for her and Joshua and told the cops during the interviews that followed her mothers and the two Hells Angels deaths. She wasn't going to testify in court though, because she knew that they would ask if her father killed those men and she knew he had.

Her father, having just recently enjoyed the squeeze of his little grandaughter's hand, knew they wouldn't be safe and (after being unable to talk Naomi into it) talked her husband and then her into it. She and Joshua both testified against both her father and the Hells Angels men that they had encountered when they got mugged, and when her mother died. Due to the far reaching membership of the Hells Angels, Helen and Joshua were put into witness protection as Naomi and Michael Jones with their daughter Jessica- now named Marie.

WITNESS PROTECTION: Naomi and Michael moved to Wool Bridge a married couple right after their daughter, young Marie who looked just like Naomi, was born in an effort to allow Marie to grow up away from the big city.

Family: (Name ║ Age ║ Relationship ║ Alive/Deceased/Unknown)
  • Marie Jones || Will be 2 June 20 || Daughter || Alive
  • Michael Jones || 25 || Husband || Alive
  • Mary Thompson || 45 || Mother || Dead
  • Adam Thompson || 46 || Father || Alive - In Jail
Career: (Or unemployed) Naomi is a stay at home mother and her husband, Michael, works in Dev Ops at a high end technological company.
Secret: (It has to be really bad, but believable) Naomi is in witness protection, her father is in jail, and she put her father and some of the Hells Angels in jail.

Last edited by a moderator:
@HelloBeautifulChild
I'm confused as to why Helen/Naomi is in witness protection if her father is in jail for life? It's not as though he can get out and kill her. Also the entire incident didn't seem like something the government would involve themselves in.

Yeah, not gonna lie, I've questioned it myself. I'll re-write that in a bit, sorry 'bout that. I'll let you know when I'm done fixing it.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
"What do you want?" Is the generic response to blackmail. So I was half hoping S.S. would be a bastard and say soemthing along the lines of, "*laughter, y'know everyone asks that."

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Annnnddd @Polystical I changed it to make sense! Sorry, I was clearly not thinking clearly for the first one. xD Here you go: LINK.

@HelloBeautifulChild
Alrightie, accepted! Feel free to post in the ic and S.S will text you as soon as possible. :D

@Mippu
@firejay1
@kimsim12
@Boss Megu
@HelloBeautifulChild

Everyone's posts are fine so far! Good job my little chickens!

Also;

Note #2
This role play involves some improv at appropriate times. Whenever S.S gives you a task, and mentions a name but doesn't give descriptions or they mention places without descriptions, or they just mention anything without any type or description, it is up to you to describe what those things/people look like.

@HelloBeautifulChild
Great post! However for the sake of not confusing anyone, please don't put times in your posts. Locations are fine though. ^_^

@Mippu
Love the GoT references. I bust out laughing at the 'You know nothing Jon' parts. :D And man, do I love rebellious Charlie! S.S is gonna really stick it to her on the next assignment. :3 *twirls non existent mustache and giggles evilly*

One issues though;
Martin Cassie was not 'done in' by The Abyss, Vinicus de Costa was. But I like that you involved the subject of the news reports in your posts.

And now for a little question, that I won't answer but I will love seeing all of your responses and possible speculation. :D
@kimsim12 @firejay1 @Boss Megu @Mippu @HelloBeautifulChild

What do you think S.S is up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.