With Love, S.S [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Polystical I AM SO SORRY. I'm working on a post right now. A lot happened in the last month and my mental and emotional status was a rollercoaster and couldn't formulation a reply. But I'll get right to it!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@firejay1
In reference to the post it notes thing; No, you don't have to buy new ones, S.S is just being a shit.

Anywhooo~
@everybody else

HappyJinglez has gone awol, so true to my word, I've destroyed her character's life! :D

Reactions: firejay1
@firejay1
Oh man, dude I completely forgot S.S sent Barden to a warehouse too xD But you just made things hella interesting. xD

17959-Good-Job-Gif.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
I should be able to post tonight, but I'm starting to feel ill, so I don't know if I will be able to. I will try, though!

I should be able to post tonight, but I'm starting to feel ill, so I don't know if I will be able to. I will try, though!
Okay, but don't push yourself! Rest if you're feeling bad!

WHAT??!!! THAT WASN'T ON PURPOSE?!?!?!! ALL THE CLUES LINED STRAIGHT UP!!! WHAT'D YOU HAVE HIM WRITE THAT POST-IT NOTE FOR THEN??!! O.O I read too much into thinnggggsssss..... T.T

Edit: Are there going to be any police characters? Trying to hunt down S.S. and all? Sounds like it could be really interesting. ((And if Barden dies I need a character to continue))

Last edited:
WHAT??!!! THAT WASN'T ON PURPOSE?!?!?!! ALL THE CLUES LINED STRAIGHT UP!!! WHAT'D YOU HAVE HIM WRITE THAT POST-IT NOTE FOR THEN??!! O.O I read too much into thinnggggsssss..... T.T

Edit: Are there going to be any police characters? Trying to hunt down S.S. and all? Sounds like it could be really interesting. ((And if Barden dies I need a character to continue))
Hmm I suppose to further the plot I could allow some police characters . Good idea! Sooo if I murder Barden would you consider taking on a cop character?
Not that I'm going to murder him ¬_¬

Don't kill him off, but I can't think of a single jury who would look at the evidence piling up and not think he's S.S. which would probably get him at least 5 years and the death penalty. And you may, since it's the most logical option, but if that's the case, I'm DEFINITELY playing a detective or cop, and I want him to be able to go out with a bang. He needs a proper farewell, and I plan for him to be epic at the end of his free life. Also, if you wanna do this you should probably add some extra evidence planted places. He still has his texts from S.S. so he might be able to weasle his way out of it, unless you add evidence. So if you want him to live or die, sup to you now.

Don't kill him off, but I can't think of a single jury who would look at the evidence piling up and not think he's S.S. which would probably get him at least 5 years and the death penalty. And you may, since it's the most logical option, but if that's the case, I'm DEFINITELY playing a detective or cop, and I want him to be able to go out with a bang. He needs a proper farewell, and I plan for him to be epic at the end of his free life. Also, if you wanna do this you should probably add some extra evidence planted places. He still has his texts from S.S. so he might be able to weasle his way out of it, unless you add evidence. So if you want him to live or die, sup to you now.
*Ron Swanson Giggle*

i could totes be a criminal for realies

Heh, alrightie I won't murder Bardy Baby just yet. :D

You could also totes be a criminal for realsies

;) I could totes be a criminal for realsies. Everyone could be. Heehee. Anyways, I just like murder mystery shows, so you pick up little details like that here and there. So Barden won't be arrested yet! They'd definitely investigate him, but it's true their evidence isn't conclusive (beyond a reasonable doubt) yet. If you want the cop part to start before Bardy dies, though, tell me when you want me to make a cop charrie. Or you could do that part yourself! :D

Just imagine S.S. toying with the police.

Nah, I already play the blackmailer and the media! If I played the police too that would be a subliminal message funny thing! :D

But I think I'll introduce the cop part (meaning you!) a little bit later. :D

I'll be posting tomorrow with some more...Evidence.

dbPRJcN.gif

And also some news reports that I forgot to include last time. >.<

Okeedokee! Nice gif btw. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sorry guys, I'm having a bit of writer's block for this rp. My sinister thoughts have gone tame. -.- But I'll be back. ^_^

Okay! Just don't let it dieee.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sorry new to rping on forums and such... So forgive me if I'm bad... I roleplay on WoW Soooo yeah.

Character Sheet
Name: Ryan Leon
Orientation: Homosexual
Nationality: British/Italian
Religion: Atheist

Hair Color/Style: Faux Hawk
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 200
Body Modifications: None
Clothing: (Daily outfits, preferred outfits etc.)
Prefers to wear tight clothing that tends to show off his body. He also prefers to wear high end fashionable things, nothing too 'feminine' but more masculine and formal than most.
Other:

History: (Ten sentences min.) Having been living a rather sheltered life for the duration of his childhood with no sibilings, Ryan was raised in a rather posh lifestyle. Due to his mother's way of wanting money and nothing more but the best for her and her son, she was married to three men in her life and had Ryan with her second husband, who had died a few years after Ryan's birth. He used to live with his mother and step-father, until he decided to pursue his own way of life. But continuing to use his parents income for his way of life.
Ryan has been in the closet though due to his families 'views' on homosexuality. It's a secret to all around him and tends to go to the gay bar across town. To simply 'clear' his head.
Ryan now lives in a penthouse suite in Wool Bridge, attending the the High school. He has run ins with a few authorities nothing major, just being drunk and wild like any other teenager in High school wanting to experiment in substances. Overall Ryan is seen as a 'goody two shoes' and doing what is required to succeed and not stepping on people to achieve it. He's rather intelligent but prefers to dumb it down and 'wow' people into his smartness. Though he does hide some dark secrets of his family, the emotional abuse his father puts him through as well as his physical abuse. He works at a coffee shop most days and during the late nights on Fridays or Saturdays he works at the local gay bar as a go-go dancer on the outskirts of town.
Family: (Name ║ Age ║ Relationship ║ Alive/Deceased/Unknown)

Alicia Leon, 46, Mother, Alive
Ricky Leon, 59, Step-Father, Alive

Career:
(Or unemployed)
Student/Barista/Go-go Dancer
Secret: His homosexuality/Internal family abuse/Go-go dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.