Status
Not open for further replies.

149ade8e187c1583c38e7b77468999b5.jpg

In all honesty, Nao wasn't that bothered with what James Akiyama had said but then again, she'd like to imagine that girls or at least, one girl, would find her as a guy....nice? She frowned a bit before getting right in the other male's face, determined to prove her point. "Maybe it's because you have bad taste, Mr Sour puss and I'll have you know that I-", she was about to continue when they felt another presence beside them.

It was another male. Apparently he had come late to class and Mr Amasawa was eyeing him carefully. She figured it was because the teacher couldn't do much because it was their first day in school. She smiled widely at the other male before replying, "Sure. You don't mind, right, Aki-kun?". She then turned to face the other male with a raised eyebrow.

At least now he can not just torture us-, okay, not torture but like...., she was thinking to herself before she realised that they could split into duos now. "Hey, since there's four of us, we could work in a pair, right? Who do you wanna work with?", she asked James Akiyama, Hikaru Kim and Kazuya Kaze.

@Mundane Monster @Verite @Xaldin

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
282430_zpsiwlxvdwt.jpg

Kazuya was a bit surprised to see the idea of a concert taken to so quickly. He felt much more inclined to go through with it now that his friends were on board, which helped to diminish the nervousness creeping up on him from just thinking about it. He didn't know much about music but learning how to play seemed interesting.

He watched Nao and James go back and forth with amusement before another student appeared and the question of who would split off with him came up. Kazuya wasn't picky but he was enjoying being in their group of three so he was a bit hesitant. Rather than responding he started thinking to himself of how a fourth addition could work.

"Four people, huh..." He mumbled to himself, "That'd open up possibilities...even if we split groups we could still...yeah..."

He nodded to himself, then turned to Nao. "Say, Nao-kun, you mentioned that you danced before, right? Do you think you could dance to music on stage? I was thinking...with Hikaru-san we could have three people playing music while you dance. And if one group is with Akiyama-san and another with Nao-kun then both groups could get credit by proving Akiyama-san has a history with music and Nao-kun has a history with dance. Mr. Amasawa didn't say the groups couldn't work together after all."

After he explained his thoughts, he felt himself go a bit red. He was sort of coming up with a lot here. And that was all assuming Nao and Hikaru would even agree to it. "Oh! And, um, I'm Kazuya Kuze, Hikaru-san. Nice to meet you."

@Makomin @Verite @Mundane Monster

• Love
3b7e814e1ed8e8b4dbdbee8ce3eebd4b.png

Mentions: @Mundane Monster
Interactions: @IceQueen

Cyprain watched indifferently as the guy walked away. He would say he was disappointed but, that would be a lie since he's actually quite happy to have him not working with them. That guy just seemed like a ball of energy and he did not want to deal with someone that talked a lot and loudly. In his opinion Cyprain would rather be with people that talked less and were quite. They were easier to get a long with. Cyprain watched the guy for a few more second as he walked to the three man group before looking at Arden. "I guess I should answer your question from earlier?" He mumbled looking at the ceiling.

A small blush spread across his cheeks. A few of the dances he could do needed partners and even though he was okay with guys the thought of dancing with Arden made him nervous. Arden was very attractive in his opinion and if he was to presue anyone it would be him. Sadly Cyprain was going try and keep his distance btu, teaching him to dance was going to require them to be close. Blushing more he glanced at Arden saying, "I can do ballet, the Waltz, I can tap dance some. I can also, do the Salsa and Samba."

• Love

Arden Rosett

Ardy was more than happy to kiss the other man goodbye for the moment. There was no way the man was ever going to be able to become an athlete or let him anywhere close to his precious babies. Turning his attention back to Cyaprin, Ardy resumed his happy go lucky demeanor as he listened intently to Cyaprins explanation of the dances he could teach.

Ardy found his own cheeks flushing as he mentioned things like Salsa and Waltz. "I've never really danced much besides a little ballet." Ardy mumbled, feeling his ears turn red as he thought about it. "We can start with the waltz though. I might step on you a little bit." He mumbled, an easy smile forming on his face. The man was extremely tall. Being a good dance partner was harder.

Mentions:

Cyprain smiled shyly as Arden blushed. He felt calm talking to the taller man and actually enjoyed his company, which was a bad things since he needed to keep his distance. It was bad enough his parents forced him into this school, he didn't need to make friends. Though there was something about Arden that drew Cyprain too him. Maybe it was that he didn't talk much like other people he met.

"Dancing's not that hard, I'm sure you'll do fine. I think using a camera would be harder." He mumbled glancing away shyly. Cyprain had tried using a camera once, it didn't go well and he ended up dropping the camera. His parents were furious with him and grounded him for a few months. Even though he was excited to learn to use a camera dancing will always be his passion and he was excited to share it.

Arden Rosett

Ardy was happier than ever to get the conversation rolling again. Ardy loved talking to this man, it was a lot easier than other people. With most of his friends he didn't even talk. Signing was a good form of communication when you had deaf friends. Smiling, Ardy gently placed a hand on his camera.

"Don't be scared. Not like you can drop it with a neck strap." Ardy smiled. "Besides I have lots of lenses. And I'll be there to help." he mumbled. Ardy had total confidence that Cyaprin would do well with his camera, considering it wasn't that hard to operate one after you got taught the basics.
@Lulunopia

9225d199d8b64b4397efa29852b90e12.png

James inched his face away when Nao attempted to get up in his, though his expression hardly changed all that much. When she began speaking, he had already started formulating a response in his head, but his train of thought was promptly interrupted when an unknown student, seemingly late for class and on the first day no less, appeared before them all, promptly introducing himself and requesting a partner. Well. How convenient, the young man idly thought to himself.

Upon being unceremoniously volunteered by Nao, James simply shrugged, holding his arms up briefly before just as quickly putting them back down. "Makes no difference to me," he spoke, seemingly rather indifferent about who he'd be specifically paired with as the latest addition made things equal now.

He let out a small breath as Kazuya spouted out his idea, finding a strange amusement in the idea. Maybe, just maybe.

As with Kazuya, James proceeded to introduce himself to Hikaru, giving a wave. "James Akiyama. A pleasure, I'm sure."

@Mundane Monster @Makomin @Xaldin

• Love

He was indeed planning to end class earlier, considering he had already casted the first curse of issuing an assignment, a group assignment nonetheless but Takahiro Amasawa could roughly tell from the moving lips of students that this year's outcome wouldn't be the norm. The trio who has now decided to work together with another in a combination of two duos decided it was a good idea to have a performance of a sort.

"Quite artsy, if I say so myself," he mumbled to himself as he continued watching them talk. The bigger of the four of them, or rather, the whole class, excluding Mr Anasawa himself, considering they are of the same height, was quite a thinker. He would keep that in mind. Although, he did feel slightly bad for the latecomer for having been rejected by another pair- speaking of another pair.

They'll be questioning their sexuality, if they haven't already, by maybe the end of today,
the older male thought to himself as the two other males kept on talking about what he assumed was photography, noting the camera in hand. And then he had two native language speakers who have bonded with the lack of understanding for the Japanese language. How interesting and convenient. Takahiro Amasawa debated on leaving them be to 'mature' their way through class, or to be honest, the school he would think, considering a language barrier would be the death of the two soon enough.

"You two over there," he called out to the two Irish males who were talking, pronouncing each word precisely in the English Language without wavering, "If you have signed up for the Japanese Language class, I suggest you drop it and instead, take a Introduction to the Japanese Language, which will be conducted by yours truly. If you are however, confident in your Japanese, which I doubt you two are, go ahead.". He hoped the two wouldn't make his life more complicated by failing the subject they took originally and needing to apply for tutors and retakes.

@Beowulf @Brother Gabriel

~Time Skip to the afternoon~

149ade8e187c1583c38e7b77468999b5.jpg

The first day of apparent high school was not as bad as she thought it would have been. She had made three friends so far, if one were to count a big man whose interior was an irony of his looks, an arrogant male who means well most of the time and a young looking male who's about her height and is quite childish. In any case, I should head to the library and borrow some-

Just as she was about to gather her iteams that were on her desk, the PA system of the school made an alert for an announcement. The voice speaking into the microphone was no other than Hajime Oshiro, the Student Council president. Nao would never forget the way he had taken a glance at her and the group of people she was surrounded with during the assembly.

"Attention all students, especially First Year students," there was a pause before silence was heard in the classroom and it almost felt like the whole school was silent too. Maybe she was imagining it, "This is Hajime Oshiro, your Student Council president here to remind all of you of the welcoming party that will be celebrated in the hall as to welcome the First Year students to White Rose High. All students are welcomed to join. Food and drinks will be provided alongside a line up of performances.".

Nao raised her eyebrow before zipping her bag up with her things in it. He didn't say it was compulsory, she thought to herself before he spoke into the microphone once again, "Once again, all students are invited to join in this party of a sort. That is all. Thank you.". The platinum blonde then decided that going to the library would not be advisable as of now, considering it is not only the first day of school but a welcoming party was about to start in any minute. The chances of having students or even teachers working in the library would be quite low. She turned to the three of her new comrades before saying, "Have fun there, you three. I'm going to go back and enjoy the solace of silence I call my home.". She then smiled widely before making her way outside of school.

~~

After having changed out of her school uniform and ditching those fake glasses. She decided the best thing to do after surviving a whole day in an all boy's school was to reward herself. With what? A nap. Nao smiled widely to herself, positive that her cat was probably judging her from her cat bed when her stomach growled.

"Right," she said to herself before sighing deeply, "No lunch.". She sometimes marvelled at her stomach being a food time alarm clock. She stood up from the couch before grabbing her keys and purse, determined to go to a mini mart and buy something to cook before she realised she was wearing shorts and a tank top.

Her eyes flickered to the image of her classmates finding out she was a girl but then again, what are the chances, right? And maybe, just maybe, she could get out of it by saying her brother and herself were twins. It was true in any sense anyways.

"Time to buy some food to eat," she said to herself as she locked her front door and made her way to the mini mart that was literally a minute away. Again, what were the chances, right? She entered the mini mart before grabbing a trolley and making her way in.

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="HIKARU, #f7bc0a, solid"]Hikaru smiled brightly at the other three guys, excited that they were willing to include him in their project. Although he was still a tad confused about the project in general, but he was more than willing to help out. Musical instruments...Were's really his forte, except for the ones that you could just bang like the drums.

"That sounds like a kick ass idea, dude!" He chirped, giving Kazuya a light punch to the shoulder. "I mean, I can play the drums or something or like--Ooh! A triangle or that thing--You know, the one on drum sets? It's shiny--The um...The thing?" This was going to be awesome! Everyone seemed so friendly--Well the dark haired guy--James, seemed a little snotty but he'd probably have to get to know him better or something. However before he could really get to know everyone more, class ended and the boring guy from the assembly came on to announce that there would be a welcome party.

"Awesome--" He paused briefly to wave enthusiastically after Nao as the pale haired student left. Hm, maybe parties aren't his thing. Turning back to the James and Kazuya, Hikaru grinned. "Are you guys going to the welcoming party? We should go together!"[/fieldbox]

@Makomin @Verite @Xaldin

Cyprain was thoroughly enjoying his time with Arden. He was an easy person to talk to and while his mind was telling him to stay away he felt drawn to him. It was nice to have someone he could talk to, even with his slightly anti-social personality. Though he was still skeptical about the whole photography thing. "I'm a bit clumsy tho." He admitted. There are times when he's been know to trip over air, it's not often but it does happen.

As class ended he heard the announcement about the dance. It could be interesting or it could be a waste of time. Either way Cyprain was going, mainly to be able to see what kind of people went to the school. Tho, he hoped they weren't like the bright person that walked up to them earlier. He glanced at Arden, "I'm gonna go to the dance, want to come?" As much as he didn't want to admit, Cyprain was already thinking of Arden as a friend.

Arden Rosett

Ardy was enjoying his time, but sadly class was almost over. Arden didn't want it to end. He was going to have to wait for the rest of the night before coming in to see Cyaprin again. The male was already pining, though it couldn't be called any form of true love. Such quick and easy love didn't come to Ardy unless he was looking for a hookup, and Ardy didn't wand to waste a single opportunity just to get laid and walk away.

Perking up as he hear Cyaprin ask about the dance Ardy gave a grin back in response. It was crooked and didn't quite seem to fit on his face. To put it simply he didn't smile a lot. Butterflies exploded in his stomach as he leaned forward, almost jumping out of his seat before he contained himself. "Yeah, I was thinking about it. It wouldn't be any fun without a good dance partner though." Ardy joked slightly, the grin still eased onto his features. "I also doubt you'll ruin it." Ardy mumbled, trying to keep his long and excited limbs to himself.
@Lulunopia

• Love
Reactions: Lulunopia
"Well we're both from English isles, you and me, so why not there? And if you can come up with proof for how we were in something that's only in a legend, then go ahead. I think it'd just be easier to type something up in some fancy font and throw it in an oven so it's brown and wrinkly, so it looks the part." Connor said to him, not outright rejecting the idea but not wanting to go through the effort of rewriting a legend to include them.

Then the class was called to a close and a reminder about the beginning of school party was sent through the loud speakers. It was a bit odd, having a welcoming party to school. There wasn't anything like it where he came from, not that he could remember anyways. But he decided he'd go to it anyways. It might be fun, he didn't know. And it'd get him out of the house for a while, let him make some friends, maybe.

9225d199d8b64b4397efa29852b90e12.png

James glanced at Nao for a brief moment as she walked off, thinking little of it. His loss then if he's gonna skip out on it. More points for me or something, he shrugged when the time came to attend the welcoming party. Though admittedly a bit jarred by the rather overly cheery demeanor of relative newcomer Hikaru, the young man simply gave a nod when offered to go with him and presumably Kazuya, keeping his hands pocketed to maintain a casual, nonchalant appearance to deliberately avoid accidentally looking like he might be too enthusiastic or anything.

"Sure, why not?" James only said in a banal fashion, before glancing over at Kazuya just to confirm if he'd be attending as well, "You coming, big guy?"

@Xaldin @Mundane Monster

Hajime Oshiro's POV

9de7dffdaeb32a0dc60026fd97318a6a.jpg

Assembly hall, 1400 hours.

Welcoming parties weren't really his cup of tea or forte in a sense. They almost always ended up in a hug mess that needs to be cleaned up by some unfortunate soul or an argument of a sort. Well, the latter wasn't precise but parties do leave an impression on one who they can get along with in the long run and who they just want to avoid at all cost. "Maybe that's why I always agree to this nonsense," a male said to himself as he glanced back at the wristwatch that sat on his left arm.

He was quite unhappy at the fact that he had to engage in such unnecessary work such as ensuring a welcoming party was arranged and decorated for the First Year students. When he was a first year student, which was only about three years ago, the only welcoming he received from their seniors were bashing and insulting from the notorious school bullies at that time that became business tycoons or lonely and sad accountants now. What a waste of space, he thought to himself as he remembered being merely welcomed by the previous headmaster of the school with a pathetic excuse of a speech.

Our school is yours and now, it is your turn to uphold the school in its pride.

In its pride? The only pride it obtained from being the top all-boys academy in the state, let alone district, was because of the amount of money they could bring in by the rich students' parents. Seemingly only donating to their alma mater as a sign of gratitude. But Hajime had to praise the school administration for masking the donations like a wolf under sheep clothing. They donated about half their funds to various charity. Talk about upholding the school's pride.

"Oh well. A rotten piece of meat will eventually be found out after hiding in the cabinet after a long time," he said nonchalantly before fixing his glasses up with a tip to the bridge of it.

"Umm, President, they're here already..." the representative for all the First Year students mumbled in a low whisper before Hajime Oshiro plastered a fake smile, "Party time, I guess.".

~

The assembly hall looked completely different from its almost barren look this morning.

There were tables lined up by the sides of the hall, almost as though barricading the students from resting by the sidelines. On the tables were assortments of refreshments. It almost looked like a high school prom was being held with a bowl of punch on each table. To use the word 'snack' was an understatement as jellies, cakes, biscuits and even truffles were laid down on the tables in a uniform manner. Not to mention, the assembly hall was done up nicely with strings of ribbons reaching down to the students. If one were to just to reach up, they could reach for the ends of it.

"Hello everyone and welcome to this year's First Year students' welcoming party, if that make sense," he gave a small chuckle into the microphone, followed by a chorus of laughter from a number of second and third year students in the crowd.

@Lulunopia @IceQueen @Beowulf @Mundane Monster @Verite @Xaldin @Brother Gabriel

He was glad to hear Arden agree to the dance as it would be awkward going by himself, even if it's to mainly gauge how stupid the people at this school are. Plus, it would give him a chance to teach Arden to dance a little. There even might be an opportunity to learn to use a camera as well. Nodding Cyprain looked at Arden and motioned to the door. "We better get going then, don't want the fun to start without us."

Getting up he started walking to the assembly hall, hopeing Arden was following. When he finally got there it looked like a high school prom but, it was nice they did something like this for first years. Even if it looked stupid. I wonder how long this will last?

Arden Rosett

Ardy was almost elated to figure out that Cyaprain would go with him to the dance. He could get all up close and personal the easy way, by asking him to dance. Then again that required twelve levels more of courage that Ardy didn't have at the moment. He couldn't even talk correctly in front of some people. As they walked to the dance Ardy awkwardly signed would you like to dance with me the whole way there.

The entrance hall was very decorated, though the decorations were a bit cheesy. Ardy hadn't ever been to a school dance willingly. It seemed weird to be at one. Setting his stuff aside Ardy cleared his throat. He signed his phrase he had been practicing, and then realized Cyaprain didn't sign. Slapping his forehead Ardy ran a hand through his hair as he fumbled over the entire sentence.
@Lulunopia

Status
Not open for further replies.