When The World Ends, Legends Are Created. (Sign-Ups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ERode I have updated the Cast List with links to characters, so anyone who needs that info for Rp purposes may access them with ease.

Oh, right, what's up with LoliNinja? I suppose they aren't joining after all or something?

Quality of sheet or something?

And just managed to find some decent, maybe?, pictures for my character, so maybe that'll jump start the CS process? Think I might have just glazed over your earlier mention Ikari. In any case, no hard feelings if someone takes the last slot before I get my sheet up. God knows I've had more than enough time.

You've been here from the beginning. Your spot is solidified regardless and I can bring your character in at any point. Feel free to take your time. Right now we've got a good core and can proceed with that. In the mean time, there will be one spot open (Aside from Zombehs) for someone that wants to jump in.

@ERode I've been meaning to ask you, do you regularly change your signature or do you have your signature automatically change every so often?

@ERode I've been meaning to ask you, do you regularly change your signature or do you have your signature automatically change every so often?
It's automatic. There's something called grumpy sig bumpers, I think. Just google it.

Nasty winter storm here tonight/tomorrow. Might not have classes tomorrow either. Doing my best to get a post out tonight for y'all!

And she is up.
My mind is shot. I've written a business proposal, two essays, this post and done four tests/quizzes in two hours. I apologize for any obvious grammatical mistakes i may have made.

And she is up.
My mind is shot. I've written a business proposal, two essays, this post and done four tests/quizzes in two hours. I apologize for any obvious grammatical mistakes i may have made.
Just for future note, Fa Leng's voice isn't gruff. His voice is delicious. You know, being a bard and all.

I'll get a post up here in just a bit. c:

Also: The sack contains exactly 2,256 gold pieces. Just for an extra detail. Sorry should have noted that earlier

Also: The sack contains exactly 2,256 gold pieces. Just for an extra detail. Sorry should have noted that earlier
Geez, are bandits even a threat now? Might as well throw one tenth of the money at them and tell them to fuck themselves. XD

And posted. Spoony horny bard shenanigans yay~

Gonna let the lovely @LastCinder post before I write something up.

GM NOTE: After my next post your characters are free to collab, explore, do anything they like within the city. PM for any information you'd like about the city or, create your own! Up to you!

I'll be gettin a post up tomorrow :D

AH HA HA Tomorrow's Tomorrow.​
Full time job got me like

tumblr_npht4daFEr1uxt55go1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
In light of the Update coming tomorrow I will be waiting until after the update to push the story forward. In the meantime anyone wishing to contact me may do so through my E-Mail: JosephTWoods@gmail. See y'all on the otherside.

Why do I never get alerts? .__. Rawr.

Status
Not open for further replies.