When The World Ends, Legends Are Created. (Sign-Ups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I've updated my CS. The format was easy enough but how is my bio?

Nope that's what I see as well.

Mines a little bit better, but I think it's just cause of the size of his picture! It squishes the box, is all.

@ERode Nothing was wrong with the format. I just wanted everything to be "similar". That's all! @OwlFeather I'm going to put all of the characters in a reference post that's private so that I can reference it when making my posts, so a lot of what you said is true. Just makes it easier on me.

@jeshem Perfect, ATM you're the last accepted person. I'll add you to the list.

The boxes can be different depending on your screen size and resolution. So if you're viewing on a 15" laptop things look different than Cinder's 24" monitor for example.

@Zombehs Where do you stand right now? Just curious :)

Going forward, I don't want to establish a posting order as it generally forces things to stop suddenly. So I'd like to do this.

Once you post, allow at least 2-3 other people to post before you respond. I will hold my post for a specified time and make a large responsive post that moves the story along (Unless there's a collaboration that requires Arthur for example.)

AGAIN

Any questions PLEASE PLEASE ask. I won't bite. Hard, anyway.

I've updated my CS to include strengths and weaknesses. My coding was wrong so it didn't show up, whoops.

I've also noticed that I've posted in IC before everybody was ready (whoops #2). Is it okay if I just leave it there?

Finally, finally done with my TA application! I will get a post typed tonight! :D

• Love
Reactions: Dekonic
So I, a small human, just got slapped in the back by a dragonborn. As an assassin, would I realistically go flying or stab said dragonborn in the gut?

I'm joking, I'm not stabbing anybody in the gut anytime soon

I was planning on having Vhallin bite his lip from the backslap, so...possibly? Lol. I was kind of envisioning the poor guy staggering a bit under the blow.

I mean, Fa Leng isn't trying to break their backs or something. XD

Reactions: kixinorbit
Wooooooooooooo finally started :D!!!!!!!

Update: Ikari says he will be working on a post to get up tonight/tomorrow for everyone!

Reactions: kixinorbit
@jeshem @OwlFeather make a strength check lol.
Great posts everyone! I will hopefully have something in response tonight. If not, realistically, tomorrow I will have something up.
Shouldn't it be an Acrobatics or Athletics check? You know, just to give these Dex kiddos a chance? XD

By the way, are you ever going to update the cast list?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I think Vhal will just take the hit, lol. I think he'll handle that better than all of the questions. c:

Reactions: LastCinder
I'd have to consult my PHB/DMG for the right answer, was just being a smartass XD

I haven't gotten around to updating it yet. Classes are cancelled for tomorrow so I will be sure to do that tomorrow. Been crazy busy as of late, I apologize.

Im crashing for the night, players. I am so tired. Post tomorrow for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.