When The World Ends, Legends Are Created. (Sign-Ups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I never get alerts? .__. Rawr.
What are you not getting alerts with? The OOC or the thread?

I think they just try not to overwhelm people, so they alert for one post and not for the ones that come later. However, I think in settings you can change that??? I might be wrong though D:

There's often times I don't either. I hope the update will fix it!

Both of them. .__. (I just got yours, though.) Usually if I'm gone for a day or so, I just don't get any alerts-- not sure why.

Sometimes I do, but most times I check the threads and there's new posts... While alerts are nowhere to be found. Silly things.

I might toss up a quick post before the roll-over. Nah, I'll wait.

Last edited:
Both of them. .__. (I just got yours, though.) Usually if I'm gone for a day or so, I just don't get any alerts-- not sure why.

Sometimes I do, but most times I check the threads and there's new posts... While alerts are nowhere to be found. Silly things.

I might toss up a quick post before the roll-over. Nah, I'll wait.
That's weird D: I wonder if they have a time limit or something?? Sorry, I got no idea :c

Why do I never get alerts? .__. Rawr.
If you don't check an alert for a post, Iwaku won't send you an alert for any posts after that.

If you don't check an alert for a post, Iwaku won't send you an alert for any posts after that.
That's the thing, though-- sometimes I do get alerts, and I always check them when I have them. I think it's just a bit buggy. idk.

IlJq1c9.gif

Reactions: kixinorbit
Sorry guys some late nights at school, haven't been able to get around to working on a post. I will definitely have on up tomorrow evening at the very latest. Sorry for the delay.

Sorry ladies and gentlemen. Just haven't been feeling well. Feel free to post if you'd like, I'll get something up over the weekend!

Getting my post up in the next few hours ladies and gents. Been sick all weekend so. Apologies for the delays.

UPDATE: Still ill, my head isn't working properly.
I am so sorry guys, I hate being so late with things. I will do my best to get something up tomorrow.

It's up everyone. Again sorry for the AWFUL delays. I still feel as ill as a dying toad high on rat poison.
Anyone that wants to do a "Bar scene" I think it would be wise so maybe we can collab something?

It's up everyone. Again sorry for the AWFUL delays. I still feel as ill as a dying toad high on rat poison.
Anyone that wants to do a "Bar scene" I think it would be wise so maybe we can collab something?
Waow, Arthur has no recommendations for taverns in Telraidia?

What does a "bar scene" entail? I was planning to skip to the next day in my post-- should I wait on that?

What does a "bar scene" entail? I was planning to skip to the next day in my post-- should I wait on that?
Assuming that the bar scene means that we all get drunk and naked.

What Erode said.
Just a suggestion, not a mandatory posting. Just throwing thoughts outhere!

If a colab is being planned, I can remove/edit my post so that it doesn't take place (or at least until after whatever is being planned).

It doesn't neccessarily have to be immediate. Maybe later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.