When The World Ends, Legends Are Created. (Sign-Ups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As funny as I would find it, if people get drunk right out of the gate, Vhallin will probably be mortified and out a window before anyone knows what happened.

Sooooo...nobody's going to join me at the gate?

lololololol as much as drunk Ele makes me crack up in my head, I'm also team skip to the next morning. I think it's a little too soon for crunk. Mayhaps in the future after some shit goes doooowwwnnn?

Otherwise meet up at the gate?

Reactions: kixinorbit
Is it just me or are we down a couple of players?

Short post is short, but hopefully, I get more inspiration later on.

I will get a post done at some point this evening soon.

Last edited:
I actually meant if some of our players have gone afk. Good to know that we still have room if anybody joins, though.

Why so quiet? T.T

It's just that time of year. Spring break is coming up and I've been deathly ill. Dun worry though Big things in the planning

Sorry, I've been out of town all weekend and I'm getting ready to start a show season-- I'm beat. Sorry to say I may end up dropping this, though it depends on my schedule.

No worries, You mentioned it to me when the thread was first started. You're always welcome back anytime.

Sorry, I've been out of town all weekend and I'm getting ready to start a show season-- I'm beat. Sorry to say I may end up dropping this, though it depends on my schedule.
Sorry to hear that :c I know what it's like though!!! You gotta do you boo

Though we hope you can stick around :D!!

I'll try to get a post up either tomorrow or...ya know, soooooon!

tumblr_nrpsmzwFfL1ubvpn7o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.