• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay! Real life can get hectic. I'm o.o dreading the summer lol, I usually help out at a summer school.

I still need to post. Sorry!!!!!! I've been super busy!!!! I'll try to get a post up tonight, and I think that'll be everyone so we can move forward! Sorry again for how slow I've been!
It's alright, I just wanted to make sure this was still up and running. owo' Doesn't help that for some reason I thought it was Thursday so when I saw when the most recent post was, I got a little worried. Haha.

Well, once @Zarrock get's his posted, we'll have 1 of three options on which way to go, and of course, we can choose to stick together or split up.

Reactions: Greenie
Everyone stare menacingly at @Zarrock !

O_o

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
o.o

I don't know how to stare menacingly at anyone! D:

popo_by_flagisbeingthief-d6ryaa8.png

I think @RJS wins. No offense @Moogle-Girl but if you've seen Dragonball Z Abridged that shit makes you think of nightmares.

Yeah... that stare is nightmare inducing o.o

Mysterious as the dark side of the mooooon!

@Zarrock mate do say if everything's alright man, I'm getting worried.

Guys seriously what's happened to @Zarrock?

He was last online a couple days ago...

Alright, I'm not sure what's up with him, worried as I am I can't hold this off any longer. I'll give us some options, get me some time to think but it should be progressing in less than a week.

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
@Squee what are we doing then?

Status
Not open for further replies.