Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Not because I want her to on purpose!

Oh she can struggle if she likes.
Hey, chill mini Ed. She gets no alchemy till she finds one of those rocks. If Lea finds one first, she'll prolly win that engagement. Especially if she's got the symbiote on her side.

Hey, chill mini Ed. She gets no alchemy till she finds one of those rocks. If Lea finds one first, she'll prolly win that engagement. Especially if she's got the symbiote on her side.
I was more making reference to Kelis' heartless nature than combat skills, but yeah fair enough XP

When he finds the special shiny rock thing though... beware...
I think that's basically the case with just about every character. They'll probably all be lookin for the little power rocks before they take each other on. :P

Hm... but Lea's not really got any grand powers :P

That's true I guess, but still, her healing is pretty significant. She's got a lot of mobility, and a lot of potential to be a very stealthy character, and once she has her healing, it'd give her the upper hand in a longer fight. Without it, she just has to hope she can get the jump on them.

Reactions: Greenie
Eh, Natalya won her first fight in Sentence without getting hurt. For the fight against Halberd though, that extra power was what let her stay in it :P

Eh, Natalya won her first fight in Sentence without getting hurt. For the fight against Halberd though, that extra power was what let her stay in it :P
Can I just take a moment to say that Sentance was one of the coolest RPs ever? It makes me want dice mechanics in every PvP thing I do in rps. It was just awesome.

Can I just take a moment to say that Sentance was one of the coolest RPs ever? It makes me want dice mechanics in every PvP thing I do in rps. It was just awesome.
Yeah, hands down the best RP I've ever participated in. I've started GMing on another site and I've taken so many pointers from how Asuras set up and ran it.

...not to put pressure on you there Squee :P

Yeah, hands down the best RP I've ever participated in. I've started GMing on another site and I've taken so many pointers from how Asuras set up and ran it.

...not to put pressure on you there Squee :P
If I'd been in it for longer, I definitely would've called it my favorite RP. But I never got to try the combat system myself, so I'm left a little wanting in my experience with it. No offense Squee!!! Rothendust is real good, but Sentence was hella cool.

ANYWAY. I actually was planning an RP of my own that was gonna incorporate a lot of elements from Sentence. It was just such a cool system, and it takes all the struggle out of handling PvP, cuz the dice work it out instead of the all too popular, always irritating, "I dodge all your attacks infinitely because my character is the best."

If I'd been in it for longer, I definitely would've called it my favorite RP. But I never got to try the combat system myself, so I'm left a little wanting in my experience with it. No offense Squee!!! Rothendust is real good, but Sentence was hella cool.

ANYWAY. I actually was planning an RP of my own that was gonna incorporate a lot of elements from Sentence. It was just such a cool system, and it takes all the struggle out of handling PvP, cuz the dice work it out instead of the all too popular, always irritating, "I dodge all your attacks infinitely because my character is the best."
My current one incorporates a lot of ideas from Sentence, as does the one I have planned out to run on here when I have enough time to GM two RPs/my first one ends. So, yeah, watch this space :P

My current one incorporates a lot of ideas from Sentence, as does the one I have planned out to run on here when I have enough time to GM two RPs/my first one ends. So, yeah, watch this space :P
Well, definitely keep me updated on that! If I've got some time when you get it started up, I'll definitely join it!

I or we? :p

That was...One of the most stressful periods of work I have ever had. Found my sanity hanging by a string before it was finally over. Wouldn't have been so bad if we were just stupidly busy, I can handle busy, but everything had to break at the same time which is what really threw me over the edge. Being busy + having everything I need breaking = seething with rage. But it's over! Day off, relaxing, and finally. Yes, finally, I feel mentally relaxed enough to write some shit down. Sorry for the delay, I'd have timed posting this far better if I knew the shitstorm that was headed my way so I wouldn't have had to make you all wait, but alas, once I finish my dinner I will be starting this. I just have to thank you all for being so patient, couldn't ask for more from ya'll.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hey man, real life always comes first! And yes I told you that already, but I wanted to reemphasize. Plus I wanted to be the 100th post, so that's cool. :P Get us rolling when you've got a chance! But make sure real life is taken care of first! Mikki can wait a few days to kick ass! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.