• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Zarrock
woohoo! Just one question lol. say they were like... completely beaten up before coming here, would they still be the same, or healed?

Everyone is brought onto equal grounds, so we're all healthy right now. So yes, healed up :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie
Yay thanks :D I'll get a post up later today!

OOOOOOOOOH BOY! We're up and rolling now baby!!! Yeah!!!!!! I'll have Mikki up and moving asap!

I may take a day or two ;w; sorry my inspiration plan hit a turbulence :o

Ugh Sorry I'm taking so long x.x every time I get an idea in my head to start, everyone starts acting as if the apocalypse had struck. Today? OMG the clothes are hanging out you have to look after them. Arghhhhhh.

Sorry for the rant x.x just freaking ticked off.

*breathes* I'm definitely posting today though.

Yay more posts! Sorry I haven't gotten anything up for Mikki yet! I've been wicked busy For the past few days. I'll do my best to get something up tonight though!

Good luck!! I went into rage mode, totally ignored everyone and typed out my post.

Yeppers! Meanie Greenie works at times haha.

Does Lea have the lower body of a snake like a traditional naga? :o

If so, James might mistake her for a mermaid. Just sayin.

Also it's worth noting that @CylciaAlyann and I live together, so if she seems to add things that haven't been explicitly stated, it's a safe bet that that's because I told her in person.

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Does Lea have the lower body of a snake like a traditional naga? :o
She has a humanoid body, the only snake features are her eyes and her fangs. Her wings are very noticeable however.

What is with all the ass kissers? Natalya's feeling lonely :-P

I was actually planning on having Natalya's outburst be what woke up Mikki. :P

Give me an hour or two, I'm going to have mine done tonight.

So, uh, now what?

And now, we wait :P

Status
Not open for further replies.