• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RJS I thought you looked familiar and NOW I remember where I've seen you! You were in The Sentence, weren't you?

This why I shouldn't do sleep-deprived late night writing, give up, and then finish in the morning :P

Yay thanks!

As for parentless chars... it's mostly because I am lazy :)

You'll see when I get down to finishing up my sheet...

I quite like Lea's parents to be honest ^_^ But yep, they've got their own time to shine and it's not during Lea's life XD

It's probably a coincidence (and a funny one at that) but I imagine orphaned kids are more likely to have a particularly strong wish. :o

*screams because I keep forgetting to put up a character* *screams again because this seems like it's dying out before it gets started*

I was waiting for @Zarrock to put up his bio, so let's all stare at him until he gets it up.

e3979-socially-awkward-creepy-stare-cage.jpg

Oh ok. Oh. Alright then. WELL, as it works out, I've got no school tomorrow, so I can justify staying up super late tonight to get it done. So, I'll do my best to get it up tonight!

Gah! I don't know which character I should use! So many options. T.T I might just break out my version of pyramid head as a "screw it. I'll use the strong silent one." move.

because they're in my mental archive of characters I haven't played in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back