Status
Not open for further replies.
It is ;w; very terrible.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, WE NEED TO GET SOME PEOPLE IN HERE!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down on thread* WAKE UP!!!

If this keeps up I'mma bout to just start roleplaying as my character for this in this thread, using straight colored text to signify his speech like I used to way back in the day.

Lol, well I think @Squee has just been too busy lately to get us properly started. He's just moving into a new apartment, and he's been trying to land a new job, and he's got another RP that he's gotta GM for. So he's just been a bit too busy to get this thing properly started. But once he gets done with all he's got on his plate, I think there's enough interest here to let this RP really take off. So you just gotta be patient for a little while. :P

Lol, well I think @Squee has just been too busy lately to get us properly started. He's just moving into a new apartment, and he's been trying to land a new job, and he's got another RP that he's gotta GM for. So he's just been a bit too busy to get this thing properly started. But once he gets done with all he's got on his plate, I think there's enough interest here to let this RP really take off. So you just gotta be patient for a little while. :P
This. Thanks bud. I was gonna start it last night but then everything that could go wrong at work did go wrong. A pipe literally burst in my face, lucky I didn't get hammered by the metal and only got a bit wet instead...Needless to say, it wasn't a good time for me. Heading to work now, though.

This. Thanks bud. I was gonna start it last night but then everything that could go wrong at work did go wrong. A pipe literally burst in my face, lucky I didn't get hammered by the metal and only got a bit wet instead...Needless to say, it wasn't a good time for me. Heading to work now, though.
Well I'm glad you're alright! I hope you can get us started soon though! I think @Moogle-Girl mighy explode a little if we don't get rolling. :P

Hahaha, nah it's cool.

Reactions: Zarrock
I'm just figuring out exactly how Natalya's going to be an arsey bitch to everyone :P gotta keep it personal, ya know?

Oh I can't wait to see how Natalia and Mikki interact. Natalia's abrasive attitude and Mikki's pompous bastard act should make for a hell of a show.

Oh I can't wait to see how Natalia and Mikki interact. Natalia's abrasive attitude and Mikki's pompous bastard act should make for a hell of a show.
Did you catch much of her sass in Sentence? There was a bit in Act 2, but most of the good stuff was in Act 1 :P

As usual my char is totally calm and normal ;)

Did you catch much of her sass in Sentence? There was a bit in Act 2, but most of the good stuff was in Act 1 :P
I don't think her and my character ever interacted. Kazuma was only in the Sentence for a little while since I joined a few weeks before the RP died. And I also had a lot of trouble keeping track of which character was which since there was like 12 of them and I had almost no time to get them sorted out. :P

As usual my char is totally calm and normal ;)
Calm, normal, and ready to get slaughtered by Mikki's alien friend! But, Lea also may be the one character who'll be able to strike a deal with it. She has something to offer it that none of the other characters do, and it's a particular interest of the symbiote. So, provided the symbiote sees this before chopping her to bits, she's got the best chance at making the symbiote her ally.

Yeppers :3 I can't wait!

I kinda expect her to die quite quickly tbh ^_^'

With that brough up, what's the rules on character death? I mean, there's obviously gonna be only one survivor, so.... What? Is @Squee just gonna decide who lives and dies or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.