• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RJS I thought you looked familiar and NOW I remember where I've seen you! You were in The Sentence, weren't you?

CS is finished.

This why I shouldn't do sleep-deprived late night writing, give up, and then finish in the morning :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie
Yay thanks!

As for parentless chars... it's mostly because I am lazy :)

You'll see when I get down to finishing up my sheet...

I quite like Lea's parents to be honest ^_^ But yep, they've got their own time to shine and it's not during Lea's life XD

Bueno, approved!

Accepted!

Jeeze, lots of parentless people...including mine xD

Well, nobody had parents where Natalya came from...she just lost them sooner than others

It's probably a coincidence (and a funny one at that) but I imagine orphaned kids are more likely to have a particularly strong wish. :o

So, pardon me for seeming a bit impatient, but how is this going?

*screams because I keep forgetting to put up a character* *screams again because this seems like it's dying out before it gets started*

I was waiting for @Zarrock to put up his bio, so let's all stare at him until he gets it up.

e3979-socially-awkward-creepy-stare-cage.jpg

Oh ok. Oh. Alright then. WELL, as it works out, I've got no school tomorrow, so I can justify staying up super late tonight to get it done. So, I'll do my best to get it up tonight!

Reactions: RJS and Greenie
Gah! I don't know which character I should use! So many options. T.T I might just break out my version of pyramid head as a "screw it. I'll use the strong silent one." move.

Why not make a brand new one? :o

because they're in my mental archive of characters I haven't played in a long time.

Oh ok. Oh. Alright then. WELL, as it works out, I've got no school tomorrow, so I can justify staying up super late tonight to get it done. So, I'll do my best to get it up tonight!
images

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Status
Not open for further replies.