¤ Welcome to Hell High ¤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleasant followed orders like a good little skeleton, then walked to class. He was one of the first there, and took a seat toward the back, still playing dubstep, Kill Everybody by Skrillex was playing, and he rocked his head along to the beat, mouthing along with the words. To anybody else though it looked like he was just opening and closing his jaw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biting her lip her mind kept wandering back to what happened with her and king as she sighed hoping out of the tree. "Thanks Shiro! But I think I'll be fine from here...." She stared to walk off but stopped herself turning around to look at Shiro. "And about what you said earlier...he isn't really that bad of a guy, he just gives off a horrible aura" after she had said what she needed to say she walked ofgwondering why she stood up for him when he pushed her away. "Dammit Himiko...why are you thinking about this so much, just stay away from him! He's going to do nothing but cause you pain and you know it" Oh calm yourself Elliot, I'm just walking like a normal person would. "Yeah walking and thinkimg about that guy...with the highly weird name.
"Yeah and I'm the mean one here..." Himiko had said out loud to herself when she noticed that no one was looking at her. Her mind was hurting to much to keep back and forth communicating with Elliot since she couldn't really keep it up long,and her head was still biting from the arguing. "I still need to find him though....and figure out why he was being so freaking weird" she said as if she was on a mission as she wrapped her tail around her waist so it didn't get stepped on as she started to head in for class.

Shiro smiled when he heard Kiki thank him,"You're welcome Kiki and okay.Maybe I'll see you later."He says becoming sad.He heard that last thing she said to him but he didn't see any point in replying.Instead he walked inside like the other students and went to the auditorium.Afterwards he walked to class realizing he was the first one there.He decided to sit in the front row by the window then he noticed another guy come in.The guy looked like a skeleton wearing fancy clothes but he didn't seem to notice Shiro.His guess was the guy was to busy listening to music.

Malic was next to walk into class after Deadbauchery and he was closely followed by Veronica.Malic observed the two males who were already in the room then he sat in the middle of the class.As Veronica looked around she spotted the male she had seen earlier.She smiled then sat down beside Malic at the desk to his right.She turned around to look at the male again,"What are you listening to?"She asked curiously although her voice still held a hint of bloodlust like always.

Pleasant raised his head, like a person with flesh done when smiling, or looking at the ceiling. "Some Skrillex at the moment, but it's on shuffle with dubstep." He liked this interesting, and very powerful girl, he wasn't sure if it was because of her aura or just because of how she handled herself such such confidence. "Kill Everybody to be specific."

Veronica slightly tilted her head,"Do you have their song Scary Monsters and Nice Spirts on your playlist too?"She asks interested.Although Malic heard the conversation he sat silently then gazed at Shiro and smiled.Shiro had heard Malics' earlier introduction so the smile he gave made him uncomfortable.At the same time he didn't want to be rude or offend him so he smiled back until Malic looked away.Shiro not wanting to risk any further eye contact with Malic decided to look out the window.Feeling bored Malic took out his note book opening it then he began to draw.

Deadbauchery shrugged, "Yeah. I've got... a lot of music." He leans forward looking at her, "I'm Deadbauchery Pleasant, but most people just call me Bones. It's simpler."

He nods understanding her words. "Trust me i think i have had my fun for a bit." he speaks with a smile this time speaking a it less hyper than he did before. "By the way i was serious when i asked you for a date, but you didn't answer. So will you answer it now?" he asked lightly smiling. She was cute and she seemed a like a fun person to be with. He followed her as they made their way into the school.

Pandora couldn't believe what she was seeing after the other insane female's attack failed.She and Korkox had began a destructive and deadly fight which was briefly taken to the sky.Then she noticed that Yin suddenly dashed off,"Yin...where are you going?!"She yelled watching what direction he was heading in.Her eyes widened with shock,"What is he thinking running off at a time like this?"She said clearly knowing who he was going after.She wanted to go after him but she looked and saw Korkox hit the ground sending students flying.The blast was so strong that she had to spread her winds to prevent from being blown back.

Once the wind died down she folded her wings and looked around for Yin,"Yin...where are you?!"She yelled out worried.She was about to run off to look for him when she saw Veronica flying in low killing students.She quickly leaped,"Get down Minda!"She yelled while attempting to knock Minda down.One of the clawed hands had just barely missed both of them,"We need to get out of here.It's getting to dangerous.Hopefully Yin is alright."She said watching for danger.Then she heard Malic yell,"Veronica,enough!"then saw her go to his side.He looked around observing the death and destruction then turned his attention her.

Upon hearing him speak she felt chills travel down her spine before he and Veronica vanished.She felt like her blood had ran cold but hearing the bell snapped her out of it,"It's...it's time for us to go inside.Once we're inside I'll get you signed up for my guild.I'm sure you can see why we have guilds huh?"She said standing back up.Then she offered Minda her hand"When you fight what do you mainly rely on?"She asked her.

Pandora looks at Korkox somewhat confused and caught off guard,"Um...well I guess we can see where things go.Just keep in mind that you made more than one enemy because you crossed Malic."She says.She looks around as students begin to walk by,"His gang doesn't take kindly to their leader even being disrespected...let alone someone attempting to attack him.One guy bumped into him by mistake and Veronica bit his throat out.He's lucky he survived but he'll never talk again."She says sadly.She looks back at Korkox with a serious look in her eyes,"You can hang with us but one wrong move and you'll be on your own.Now let's go."She says and follows the other students looking for Yin.

As students began to pour into the school the secondary hall monitor directed them into the auditorium.Once there the Vice principal introduced himself and told everyone the school rules.Then the secretary passed out everyone's class schedules and dismissed everyone to go to class.Paula then watched students leaving,"That's right...get to class.If anyone causes trouble you'll have to deal with Titus the terror."She says completely serious.
Minda noticed that Yin took off. 'Where and when did he go?' She wondered. 'Maybe when I got distracted by Pandora saying look out?' She thought that only made since. 'Maybe he went after that boy? Oh well no time to think on it now I'll probable meet him again latter.' Minda wasn't sure what was going on she felt some strong wind and she figured it was by the one that Pandora had said something to only moments before. Although she didn't hesitate when she was told to get down she immedintaly reacted and did as Pandora asked. Minda nodded when Pandora mentioned getting out of the sudden danger that seemed to be spreading all around them.

Upon hearing Malic speak once again Minda felt the slight fear return reminding her to keep on her feet for the first day was just beginning. When Pandora explained that they could go inside she smiled. "O-okay sounds good." She paused. "Will do." She replied at the mention of signing up to be in Pandora's guild. Minda then took Pandora's outstretched hand and stood up. She looked at Pandora with a look of thought. "When I fight?" She said aloud and paused a moment more to think on her reply. "Well it depends really. I prefer using my powers I call it a soul self, but I also often rely on for hand to hand combat my wings, claws, and well my tail." She gave a smile and her tail once more wrapped itself around her wrist before she would enter inside she knew she would need the natural convert it always seemed to provide.

Minda then looked at the other kid she listened to Pandora and stayed quiet while she waited. Then when Pandora mentioned for them finally to go and started moving Minda followed close behind for she was glad that Pandora was so kind and willing to be a guide for her first day and she didn't feel like being the one to slow her new friend down.

Veronica kept] her eyes on the male although her eyes weren't visible under her hood.He had just introduced himself and she found his name intriguing,"I have lots of songs on my mp3 player but I left it at home so it doesn't get broken.My other one got broke during a fight I was in."She said with a slight frown.The frown was short lived as it became a smile again,"I'm Veronica Carnage.It's...nice to meet you Bones.I'm curious to know...are you new here and what powers do you have?"She asked him.

Pandora smiled as she walked,"It sounds like you and I fight about the same.I fight using hand to hand combat.I use my claws,my tail,my wings and other abilities.You could say that my tail is full of surprises.Would you like for me to tell you more about it at lunch?"She says with a sly smirk.Pandora looks back at Korkox,"Alright.I hope so."She says.She blinks her eyes confused by his question,"Oh...I'm sorry about that.I was pretty distracted during then.Um...I'm not sure that's a good idea,with Malic around.For some reason he calms me as his.So he would get pretty aggressive about that."She said sounding worried.Then she continued,"Also I have no idea how Yin would react.He could try to attack you.He seemed to be trying to attack Malic while you and Veronica were fighting.Speaking of Yin...where could he be?"She says concerned as she begins looking for him again.Finally she spotted him under a tree beside another female and another male.Another female with ears and a tail had just walked off then the other male walked off.Pandora ran to Yin's side,"Yin! There you are.Don't worry me like that."She noticed that he was on his knees on the ground,"Come on...we need to go.Can you stand?"She stood beside him waiting.

Minda gave a smile. "Sure" She replied at learning more on Pandora and well her fighting. "And maybe I can better explain my soul self at lunch as well." She then grew her ordinary amount of quiet while listing to Pandora talk to Korkox. Then when Pandora seemed to had found Yin she followed behind for Minda didn't think she would find out much on her own.

Bones shrugged, "Yeah I'm new here, first day." He raised a gloved hand in front of his face and snapped his fingers making a floating ball of fire appear in his palm, "I'm an elemental magician." He waved his hand over it and the fire turned into a frozen teardrop. "What are, your powers, Veronica?"

"Well you not a piece of property so he cant just claim you so he can go fuck that wild girl he has at his side, And don't fear no problem unless problem presents itself, so if Yin wishes to have at me for your heart then all you should do is grab some popcorn and watch us fight for you love or however you wish to see it." He notices the worried tone she had when she wondered where was. "I'm sure he'll turn up, don't worry about it to much." Then she wordlessly ran to a guy under the tree. He followed quietly curious to who this person was, till she called out his name. He stopped a few feet away seeing him possible injured. He waited for him to answer her question to see if he needed help or not.

King made his way around the corner of the school, pleased to be out of the light and into the darkness that the school created for him by blocking out the sun. He took a few steps forwards along the side of the school, enough so he wouldn't be seen by the students in the front. Casually, he leaned against the wall, pushing one foot against the cement it was made of and crossing his arms loosely across his chest. After a moment passed, he turned and stared at the corner, head leaning against the wall. How peculiar... He listened close, but was unable to hear Kiko's light footsteps draw close to him. In fact, he couldn't hear them at all.

He uncrossed his arms and pushed himself off the wall. Shoulders slumped, he moved further along the side of the school, further into the shadows it provided that made his black attire practically invisible, and made him appear like a floating white mask and gloves. He stopped after three steps, looking over his shoulder to the corner, It's for the best, really. He took off one of the gloves that adorned his hand and reached under his hood to scratch his ear, Doesn't really change the fact that I didn't think she'd actually listen. He placed the glove back on his hand and shrugged, Nothing gained, nothing lost I suppose. And in this day and age, that's a success. He stood, staring into the shadows. His ears picked up on the noise the students made as they rushed into the school. He turned his head around briefly, It appears as if the school year has just begun. He looked upwards, able to see the clear blue sky from the shadows, I'm sure it will be an interesting one, mon amour. His laugh echoed off the cold cement wall as he vanished into the shadows, engulfed by the darkness.

Pandora looked at Minda seeing that she and Korkox had followed her.She smiled,"Ok and sure.We can get to know each other better at lunch for sure.What do you think about getting to know Yin as well as Korkox too?"She said kindly.Then she looked to Korkox,"I know.I've tried to get him to see that but he just won't listen.Veronica is just a puppet to him also I was the one he saw first.What he said proves that he still doesn't see any other female but me.That doesn't mean that he doesn't use other females though."She says and looks down.She sighs,"Malic is a possessive sociopath so I have reason to be afraid.Watch you fight for my love?"She says with surprise at the end of her question.Could that really be how Yin felt about her as to why he tried to attack Malic.She looked at Yin with questioning eyes.

Veronica watched and listened to Bones,"I'm a returning student and that's really cool."She said sounding even more interested.She smiled then turned to Malic,"Can you please undo the straps on my jacket Malic?"She asked as sweetly as she could.Malic looked up from his drawing,"Do you promise to be on your best behavior while we're in class?"He asked.She simply nodded then he out his pencil down and stood,"Very well then...but just during class."He said then leaned down to her undoing all of the straps on her jacket.She unfolded her arms then stretched enjoying the freedom to move her arms,"Thank you."She said then Malic sat back down and continued to draw again.She pulled up the sleeves of her jacket then looked at Bones again before igniting black fire in the palms of her hands.She made the fire dance about as if it were alive,"I'm a demon and one of my powers is pyrokinesis.I also use black magic to manipulate my aura at will."She says then extinguishes the flames at will.Then she walks up to his desk gazing down at him allowing him to see her green demon eyes beneath her hood.She smiled at him,"You're a cool guy.Want to hang out and maybe fight together during gym?"She says with interest in her eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Knight V
Her mind kept going back to the way he reacted, he was at least putting up with her, and then he just blew off and disappeared. "You should have listened to your mind...""
What the hell could he have ment by that, its not like he could hear Elliott. She didn't know what she was feeling but she knew that it was emotions that she wasn't used to. 'Maybe I should tgo and find him and figure out what he ment' "Maybe you should leave him alone..." Maybe you should shut up. She held her head in pain from the argument her and Elliot had ealier as her ears had instantly heard a dark laughter and they instantly pricked up ad her tail started to wave around frantically.
"Just leave him Himiko.... He doesn't even want you near him! Let him keep that brute that follows him"
she didn't even want to respond as she started to follow the sound of the laughter feeling curious on who it was. Then she stopped herself, god maybe you'd right Elliott... But I don't think you're right about the whole emotional thing...and don't respond, my head is friggin killing me. She thought to herself as she started to run into the building after every student heading into her class seeing Shiro as she waved and smiled softly going to sit in the back by the window.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Yin laid on the ground for a moment. His tumble through the tree had torn his clothes entirely, spreading the rip across his chest to reveal the majority of his skin. Underneath, it was apparent that his ribs were broken, as the bones protruded from his skin, not breaking it but leaving a grotesque looking lump. Even more grotesque was that it was moving, slowly returning back to it's normal place as his body repaired itself. Twigs and branches that got jabbed in his skin were pushed out, falling to the ground around him and leaving his body with small patches of blood. All the while Yin knelt there, glaring menacingly at the ground and criticizing his body for having to make this unnecessary delay. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]This is stupid. Just because my body feels pain, I'm stuck here while it repairs. Move you useless piece of trash![/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He tried to stand, but his legs gave out and he tumbled back to his knees.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He glanced briefly at his shin, noticing all the bones within it shifting and changing back to where they were supposed to be. He sighed loudly. He heard a male address him in front of the tree, but didn't even bother to look, instead analyzing the state his body was in. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Best get some of this blood taken care of if I'm going to be near Pandora again...[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He cringed as he thought of her and the events that had taken place, then ripped off a piece of his already torn sleeve and set to work wiping of the blood that coated his body, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]What's with this Malic guy?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He thought harshly to himself as he wiped off a blood stain, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Who does he think he is, "claiming" Pandora?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Inside his mind, his alter ego Yang laughed, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]What?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] So you do have feelings for her?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] I didn't say that, I just think it's wrong that he-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Wait, wait, wait, You? thinking something's wrong? Do you even hear yourself?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] For once it was Yin who grew quiet, and Yang retreated back to the corners of their mind in triumph. Yin looked briefly in Pandora's direction, while continuing to clean himself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Wiping a splotch of blood with his sleeve, Yin's curiosity overwhelmed him, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I just need to know what she's doing. Make sure that Malic guy isn't around her.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He closed his eyes and slowed his breathing, focusing all his energy on his hearing. Noises around him amplified, first the movement of the grass below him, and the sound of some ants not far off. Then the torrent of student voices crashed upon his ears, splitting through his mind like a migraine. His eyes shut closer, and his grip on the cloth in his hands tightened, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Focus Yin. Focus...[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]He began sifting through the voices, quickly picking up on Pandora's familiar sound. He zoned in on it, "By the way, I was serious when I asked you on a date, but you didn't answer. So will you answer it now?" Yin heard a male voice standing close to Pandora. His curiosity piqued, What's a date? A date, you recluse psychopath, is a romantic get together between two people. It's a display of affection, and can lead to building a stronger relationship, which leads to more dates, which leads to a stronger relationship, and the cycle continues until they become, well, married really. That is, if it goes well. Rage began to build inside of him, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Who does he think he is?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Yin scorned, recognizing the voice from earlier, a rambunctious student who butt into everyone's business.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] I should have jumped him when I had the chance.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Yin continued listening, feeling his chest tighten.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "Alright..." He listened to Pandora's reply. Her[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] voice faded out after Yin heard that word, the rest of the sentence a blur. Shock set over him, and his mouth hung open. Behind closed eyes, everything stopped for him. All of his senses quit, and he couldn't hear, see, or smell anything. Worst of all was he couldn't even feel the grass beneath himself. It was as if he was no longer on earth anymore. His entire body went numb and his mind was blank. What just happened? He managed to think through his daze. Deep within him a voice replied, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]This is what happens Yin[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] The deep voice didn't belong to Yang. It was far more deeper and sinister, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]You don't belong here. You don't belong with her. Your only purpose on this world is to cause havoc. This is what happens when you try to stray from the path set in front of you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A blinding white light shone through the darkness of his closed eyes, the intensity of it burning into his mind. He could feel something working around his head, changing stuff, but before he could react it was gone. He shook his head. He could feel the grass return from beneath him, and he began to regain his senses. He opened his eyes, staring at the green ground in front of him. "W... what just happened?"He mumbled, and stood up. He looked around himself, biting his lower lip and gathering his surroundings. He saw Minda standing alone, close to him, wondering why she of all people was there. Gathering his senses, he spat on the ground, staring with hatred at her. He still held the bloodied cloth in his hand, and the bones in him were still shifting slightly, but he started walking anyways. He pushed his way past Minda, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]What did she want? I've got half a mind to turn around and swing at her right now.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He frowned, but kept walking towards the school anyways, following where the students were going. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Yin, are you alright? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]What do you want?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Well, you just ignored Pandora back there. I know your upset with what- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Who?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] What do you mean who? Pandora, she was standing right there! [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]You nitwit, her name is Minda.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] No, the girl beside her! S[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]hut up Yang. There's no one beside her.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] No, I swear, she's standing right there![/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Listen, I don't even know who your talking about, led alone what she looks like. But I'm positive there is no one back there, so SHUT UP. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Yin quickened his pace, as [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Yang retreated back to the crevices of their mind, realizing that once he took over their body he'd have a lot of explaining to do.[/BCOLOR]

Shiro had caught Kiki's scent shortly after she walked in so he looked at her and waved before smiling back.He watched her walk by hoping that she would sit next to him but she kept going which made him sad.Malic was to busy drawing to actually care to look up but he was fully aware of his surroundings due to his vampire senses.While Veronica looked at Kiki for a half second before excitedly returning her gaze to Bones.

Pandora looked down at Yin wondering why he wasn't saying anything,"Are you alright Yin? If you broke your jaw and can't talk because of it...just nod or shake your head okay?"She asked in a worried tone of voice.She watched as Yin's gruesome injuries healed enough for him finally stand but he still won't look at her which was confusing to her.She furrowed her eyes as he pushed Minda and quickly walked away,"That was really rude! Hey! Yin...I know you can hear me! So don't ignore me! Yin...what's with you?She asked watching him get further away.She turned to Korkox and Minda "I don't know what is wrong with him.He's never acted like this before.Come on."She says confused and started to follow him into the school.After going to the auditorium Pandora went to class,"Here's our class"She said guiding Korkox and Minda around.

Meanwhile the clean up crew showed up outside and five large demon wolves began devouring all of the dead bodies.

Last edited:
"Well that was rude." he proclaims as follows her to their class. He silently follows her till they reach their class. "Well you listed your worries but i'm afraid you still haven't said yes or no. I hate to be a bug about it but i would like a straight answer miss." He states a bit shyly. He wanted to date her but he didn't want to blow his chance with her ether. He actually had a crush on her and he couldn't figure out why. "Also you two were talking about combat styles, were you 2 planning on making a team/guild/gang or whatever you wanna call it? If so i also be interested in joining?"

Minda smiled. "I like the idea of getting to know you all a little more." She grew quiet as she followed but nodded in agreement that people trying to just claim Pandora and her love wasn't right. Once Minda arrived with Pandora and Korkox arrived over at Yin she looked at him a moment trying to piece together why he seemed to not be moving. She noticed he had been bleeding some and soon the reason seemed obvious. 'So he must be healing himself... I wonder what fight he got into did he actually fight Malic?'

When Yin finally got up and pushed Minda aside she said nothing because of shock. 'Why ignore your friend? I'm confused?' But then she realized something from the contact that is rare for her to realize. 'Wait his emotions... My powers...' Minda's mouth gapped open a moment. 'Something doesn't seem right...But what? And was there two of him?' She shook her head knowing she couldn't figure this out alone. 'Does Pandora know? Could I just imaged it?' Minda was still lost in thought until she heard Pandora say 'lets go.' She blinked and nodded then began to run until she caught up. Finally once reaching inside she gave a faint smile. "So when and where do I sign up for the guild?" She asked with a shy smile. She glanced around and noticed many others she didn't like being near so many people and she felt her tail on her wrist tighten. She used her other hand then to place back up her hood. She then whispered. "T-there s-so m-many.... p-people...."

Bones' empty eye sockets watched her, as she showed off her powers. He looked up at her as she came to stand over him, his face turned to look around her, and he nodded, "Your aura does seem of a familiar type." He tips his fancy hat to her and says, "That would be most agreeable. I haven't fought with many demons." If one was able to read his own aura they would see he was interested as well, but it would be hard to tell just what interested him. "You have pretty eyes by the way." As they talk the song playing changes to One More Time by Daft Punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.