¤ Welcome to Hell High ¤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven shoved students out of her way while walking toward a tree to sit underneath, it was crowded and Rave felt a bit relieved that she had put her wings away. If anyone had dared to step on them let alone touch them... there'd be blood everywhere. Running a hand through her hair Rave sent a glare at someone that was sitting underneath the tree she wanted and when the boy seen who she was, he scurried away. Raven happily sat down on his previous spot. She began to examine the grass she sat on, ignoring those around her. Everything was extremely noisy and it took everything she had to not pay attention to it all. Usually her defense against the sounds is good but at the moment it didn't really matter.

"First day of school... sucks," Rave muttered before reaching up and slowly touching her soft lips, been a while since she'd been able to touch her mouth let alone speak. It seemed that Raven was getting closer and closer to freedom.

"Walking Meal you say? Try to bite and i'll be the last thing you try" He says with a wicked grin knowing good and well it be a easy matter frying her with electricity once she grabs him. "and did you not hear my name the first time? Your pretty deaf for being part vampire." he mocks her ready to zap her to dust if needed. Then hears some 1 behind him with sinister intent, but he don't waist time figuring out who as once again lets loose another electrical explosion,this time 10 feet in diameter sending him straight up in the air where he spins 180 to see his attacker then let loose another electrical explosion to hurtle himself toward her at lighting speed where he don't exactly land but slams another electrical explosion into the ground that send him 2000+ feet up.

Last edited:
Hearing Pandora's comment, Yin stared dumbstruck at her, an unfamiliar look on his face that was normally twisted with rage, "Kidding?" he whispered under his breath, wondering why someone would ever kid about battle tactics. He grew quiet, thinking, with the same dumbfounded look on his face while listening to Pandora talk, until she made the comment about them fighting. He held a hand up in Pandora's direction, blocking her view from his mouth so she couldn't read his lips as he talked to Minda, "I would win, easy." He whispered the words, nodding his head. He immediately moved his hand away and continued to look at Pandora, as if he'd never said the words at all, though he was still nodding his head.

He was taken aback by her comment about paralyzing him and tasting his blood, "Oh, go right ahead and try my blood again, if you even get the chance to paralyze me." He replied in a mocking tone, "Maybe this time you won't go all psycho and light me on fire." He thought, recalling the events of their fight the year before. He chuckled, "What was it you said afterwards? "Oh, Yin I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to kill you" I don't think you'd have the guts to do it agai-" He was talking over her as she replied to Brutus, but stopped when he heard her say that they were friends. He looked briefly at her, then to Minda, and his cheeks began to grow the same red as his eyes. He quickly looked away, hiding his face from the crowd, "F....Frie..." He struggled to talk, stuttering like a five year old. "What is that word?" He continued to whisper to himself, keeping his back turned to the group. He stood there for a moment longer, before turning around and listening to Pandora's conversation again, the red having left his cheeks and his eyes glowing brighter with rage.

He nodded in Minda's direction, "Don't worry. I won't attack you. There's a lot of other people here to torment who aren't friends with Pandora." Although his words sounded nice, he still had a smirk on his mouth and was glaring at her. It was then that he heard Pandora talking about Malic, "You're his eh?" He uttered through gritted teeth. His arm began to twitch, and for once, he wasn't smiling an insidious smile or a cocky smirk, but rather he wore a stern expression while grinding his teeth, squinting his eyes further so that the whites of them were barely visible and they looked to be completely red. Through the piece of fabric that was missing from his sweater, his chest rapidly rose and fell. His hands curled inwards, making a tight fist that caused his elongated claws to break through his skin. He didn't even notice the black liquid oozing out of his palm and down his fingers, falling to the ground below. "I know who my first victim is." He announced, sounding scarily stern. He heard the boy threaten Pandora and was ready to pounce on him as a warm up, before Yang interjected, Er, Yin. Not now. No, really this is important. Your, er bleeding. Yin finally noticed the drops of blood running down his fingers, So? Do you realize who your standing around? Yin took a moment to look at the people beside him, then dug his claws out of his palm, causing more blood to pour out of the scratch, but allowing the skin to quickly knit itself back together. He stared at his hand, stained black by his blood, "Uh-oh"

Deadbauchery stalked through the crowd of people, to most his skull would look like it was smiling, but that was ridiculous because skulls can't smile. He had a pair of headphones around his neck and was blaring dubstep from them.

The weight of other's eyes still pressing on him, King weaved nimbly between students in the crowd, some noticing and stepping out of the way for him, while others he head to quickly side step. A good distance away from him, his sensitive ears heard the sound of soft footsteps hitting the ground. He sighed, and shook his head slightly as he walked. Another kid stood in his way, and through his agitation, he shoved the boy out of his way, sending him toppling to the ground. "You imbecile! How dare you stand in front of me!" He shouted down to the boy, who held his arm, hurt. Those around King stared at him, those who didn't know him with disapproval and those who did with fear. He looked at the crowd, "It's common courtesy to step out of the way when someone is trying to walk after all." His voice had lost any edge it had earlier, and his mood seemed to have changed. Some around him nodded, either out of understanding or of fright.

He turned around briefly. His little interruption had allowed Kiko to catch up to him, so he turned and continued to walk through the crowd, this time the students making sure to keep out of his way. He was nearly at the corner to the school when he felt something lightly press on his arm. Instinctively, he whirled around and took a quick step back, releasing himself from the grip and creating space. Once he noticed that it was Kiko who'd touched his arm, seemingly while falling, he hurriedly took a step forwards, throwing his arms around her and catching her, holding her to his chest. He held her by the hips, in what appeared to be a hug. As he caught her, he caught a glimpse of the students behind her, and couldn't help but feel like some of them looked familiar, as if they'd followed him from where he was standing previously.

He shook off the notion and addressed Kiko, "Are you always so clumsy?" His voice sounded light hearted and joking, though the words themselves hinted that he was slightly annoyed. Before she could answer, he snapped, "You should have listened to your mind. It knows what's best for you." His mood again flipping entirely. He could read her thoughts through her expression, and could tell that she was conflicted about him. He didn't wait for her, instead releasing her and hurriedly disappearing around the corner of the school, It's best to ward her off. She'll be better off that way.

Dontay watched the mini fight go down he called off his fires and crossed his arms "This is intense!"

Such lovely and unique people... well, mostly lovely. The world truly is better than I thought. He hadn't thought much of the name of the school, and he wasn't from the area, so he never heard any of the supposedly horrible rumors. The rules he had been sent were odd, but he figured it couldn't be as bad as everyone he told made it seem. He was oddly cheery but found himself constantly weaving between students.

Malic watched Dontay go from feeling bad to showing determination,"Determination...I like that.Also cool power.If you help Veronica be careful not to get in her way.Her powers are quite dangerous and once she launches an attack it's hard for her to stop it."He says giving him a word of warning.Then he suddenly catches the scent of blood and looks over at Yin,'How foolish of him to let himself end up bleeding.He must want to get attacked.'He thinks and chuckles to himself.

Pandoa looks at Minda and faintly smiles,"I'm glad to hear that.So would you like to start a guild with Yin and I?"She says.She looks at Yin,"Is that a challenge? Because I like a challenge.Although I hope that doesn't happen again.I still feel bad about that."She says becoming a little sad.She heard Yin say he knew who his next victim was but she looked at him confused.Then all of a sudden she caught the scent of his blood which instantly caused her fangs to elongate.

Just when she was getting pulled in by the scent Korkox butted in again snapping her out of it.She looked at him annoyed then she noticed the female she had seen earlier behind him.Her eyes widened,"Korkox...there's a girl behind you with a dark aura.Move...now!"She yelled at him moments before the female attacked.

Veronica growled in agitation when the male avoided her attack but she didn't move.The electrical explosion would have harmed her but her dark aura protected her.Once the electricity comes in contact with her aura she utter an incantation and her aura absorbs it.She looks up at the male and smirks,"You avoided my first attack...but you aren't out of danger yet."She says.Then she suddenly levitates into the air and six arms made of her aura stretch out.She darkly laughs as students below watch some feeling fear and others enjoying the show.Once she was at the same height as the male two of the arms shoot toward him at 80 mph.

Deadbauchery makes his way towards the students who are making a spectacle of themselves. He claps as he watches their pretty attacks, a nice, slow, even clap.

Seeing her come up and realizing his electricity wasn't exactly working. Then recognized she was that hooded figure. With that in mind he dove down at lighting speed in drill like electric vortex aiming for the guy in white thinking he was what controlled her after she came level with him in the process taking a risk in turning his whole body into pure electricity taking on his more of elemental form than he could safely. He could only turn 50% of his body without harming himself. Anything more then his body takes damage over time. As soon as he felt he struck something he made another electrical explosion and reverted back to his normal form and found himself standing where he started with his body slightly burned.

Seeing how Pandora had gotten distracted away from his bleeding hand, Yin seized the opportunity and blitzed away from her, crossing the school courtyard much to the shock of some students. The hurricane like wind generated from his speed was enough to blow some of the students backwards, some even fell over as he passed them. As he ran, he licked his hand, trying to get off the blood that stained it. He nearly vomited from the foul taste that spread across his tongue from it, How can she like this stuff? Sure, it's enjoyable drinking others blood, but mine is appalling.

As he ran, the tear in his sweater began to spread, and more of his chest was revealed, So Malic thinks he can lay claim to Pandora. He laughed as he effortlessly ran through crows of students, Not on my watch. He closed his eyes, blinking for a mere second, and when he opened them, all he saw was some student's back, fast approaching him. He had half a second to think to himself, I could easily just side step him, but I think it'd be more fun to teach this fool a lesson. You don't stand in front of a train. He ducked his head, and ran full tilt at the poor student. He struck him hard. There was a brief moment where time seemed to stand still upon their impact, and Yin could feel the students bones bend under his force, as if made of rubber. Then, with a sickening CRACK time resumed, and they both went flying. Yin started to flip sideways uncontrollably, but quickly opened his arms and used the loose sleeves of his ripped sweater as wings of sort to help stabilize his flight. He soared through the air, claws and teeth still elongated from the rage he'd experienced earlier, looking like a demon out of hell.

He twisted his head around mid air to see where the student he'd hit was, and more importantly to see the damage he'd caused. Oh, that's gotta hurt. He laughed, turning his head forwards again. Once more he was faced with an unpleasant sight. He could only see the branches and leaves of the tree he was headed towards for less than a quarter of a second before he smashed into it. The entire tree moved sideways to brace his impact, as if it was struck by a meteor. Yin crashed right through the tree, taking a sizable chunk of it with him. He landed a few feet from what remained of the tree. There was a large hole among the foliage where he'd crashed, and although the tree had swung back to it's normal position, it still leaned slightly towards him, permanently bent from his impact. Holding a large branch he'd ripped off in his arms, hugging it tightly, Yin slowly moved his head upwards to observe his surroundings. He was only able to catch a brief glimpse of a girl under the tree, talking to herself, before his body forced him to lay back down. He, of course, didn't feel any of the pain, but his body refused to function until it had repaired some of his wounds.

Malic calmly watched as the male flew toward him and smirked,"How foolish."He said then held up his hand using telekinesis to push Dontay out of the way.Then he swiftly used his supernatural speed at the last second causing him to seem to disappear.When in truth he simply leaped up onto the roof of the school within a short time frame.Leaving the students still in the area to get killed and some severely injured.Once he was visible to everyone again he insanely grinned and began to laugh,"What an amazing attack.If you hadn't tried to act me just now...I might have let you join my gang.Now...you had better watch your back."He said the last part in an amused yet threatening tone.

Upon seeing that Korkox had just tried to attack Malic Veronica's aura intensified.Her rage could be felt in the very atmosphere it's self and Malic looked at her after noticing it.She swiftly rocketed toward the ground and once she was in range of it the hands began slashing up students who trying to run.At the moment they were only an obstacle in her way so she was killing them as she flew toward Korkox.Suddenly she heard,"Veronica,enough!"she heres Malic say in a stern tone.She stops in mid air then changes course and flies to Malic before landing beside him and allowing the aura to vanish.When aura vanished so did the arms and the atmosphere returned to normal.

She lowered her head in shame and Malic simply put his arm around her.Veronica looked up and saw the male who appeared as a nicely dressed skeleton.Malic looked around at the bodies that littered the ground then his eyes came to rest on Pandora.He smirked,"I have to go but I'll be seeing you my dear Pandora."He says then seems to vanish with Veronica.The truth was that he swiftly leaped off the roof and sprinted inside the school only moments after the bell rang.

Last edited:
Deadbauchery was nearly killed several times, but his lack of vital organs saved him. He brushed off his shoulders and swaggered into the school, music still busting out the headphones at max volume.

He simple nods with smile in response to the person in white. Then he takes a moment to look around at the carnage his electricity did: incinerated a few to ashes others were severely burned from 2nd to 3rd degree burns. Then he turns and leaps a few feet from where Pandora stood as the bell rang, landing a bit stiffly from the burns that probable heal in 2-3 hours. "Hello there! Seems like its time to go in mind if walk with you? maybe show the around the wonderful school or give me a breakdown on how things run hear? I know i should have asked this upon my arrival here before engaging in the manner of pissing people off. but due to the fact I've already made a enemy i wondering if may be a 'friend' and/or good terms with you if i hadn't burned that bridge already?" he spoke quickly and excitedly as normal like the fight that just happened didn't happen.

Bones had seen Veronica look at him, but she was looking away before he could react, and inside the school before he even thought to move in her direction. He walked through the hallways with his long, smooth gait, and kept an "eye" out for her.

Minda listened to Pandora and Yin for a bit. She then smiled when she knew Yin didn't seem to planed on attacking her or at least for now anyways. She could tell that he seemed jealous at the mention of another claiming Pandora but she keep quiet. She then looked at Pandora and smiled when Pandora mentioned her being apart of a guild. "Sure" Minda replied with some excitement. She then heard Pandora that it seemed Pandora was truly sorry for whatever had happened between her and Yin when they had first fought. The next thing Minda knew Pandora had told another to look out this got Minda once more on the alert she was ready to fight if she had to.

Upon seeing that the male had left Kiki's side Shiro walked up to her,"I don't like what I got from that guy.I think he's bad news."He said seriously.He was just beginning to relax when he noticed students getting killed.Even worse...some of them were sent flying toward them so he quickly picked Kiki up bridal.Without wasting another second he leaped out of the way and ran to a tree feeling that it would be safer there.He looked at the female who was sitting there and smiled,"Hello.I don't mean to intrude.I'm just looking for somewhere safe to stand since things are getting crazy over there.I'm Shiro by the way and this is Himiko but I call her Kiki."He says and puts Kiki down.Then to his surprise a male came crashing through the branches,"Hey buddy are you alright?"He asked concerned.Then his tiger ears twitched when he heard the bell ring,"It's time to go in now.Do you need any help walking?"He said looking at the male.

Himiko couldn't tell what just happened, all she knew was that she was held by the waist and then carried bridal style into a nearby tree. Her face was completely red as she tried to make complete sense of what had just happened. Its weird he had seemed so light hearted and cool when he had talked but his words were so annoyed...."what did I tell you, he isn't in touch with his emotional feelings, why do you keep ignoring that Himiko....he probably doesn't even want to tall to anyone but that brute that follows him like a lost puppy"
Himiko could sense it, she was agitated with her she kept disregard her warnings but she couldn't stop herself.

He isn't emotionally unattached he's just alone, he probably isn't even used toto someone being near him but not fear him. "That's why you should stay away from him! You don't know him you know a mask Himiko, a mask and a voice!"

Her head started to pound with the sudden yelling in her head. She had held her head in pain, but then her ears fluttered when she heard the school bell ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandora couldn't believe what she was seeing after the other insane female's attack failed.She and Korkox had began a destructive and deadly fight which was briefly taken to the sky.Then she noticed that Yin suddenly dashed off,"Yin...where are you going?!"She yelled watching what direction he was heading in.Her eyes widened with shock,"What is he thinking running off at a time like this?"She said clearly knowing who he was going after.She wanted to go after him but she looked and saw Korkox hit the ground sending students flying.The blast was so strong that she had to spread her winds to prevent from being blown back.

Once the wind died down she folded her wings and looked around for Yin,"Yin...where are you?!"She yelled out worried.She was about to run off to look for him when she saw Veronica flying in low killing students.She quickly leaped,"Get down Minda!"She yelled while attempting to knock Minda down.One of the clawed hands had just barely missed both of them,"We need to get out of here.It's getting to dangerous.Hopefully Yin is alright."She said watching for danger.Then she heard Malic yell,"Veronica,enough!"then saw her go to his side.He looked around observing the death and destruction then turned his attention her.

Upon hearing him speak she felt chills travel down her spine before he and Veronica vanished.She felt like her blood had ran cold but hearing the bell snapped her out of it,"It's...it's time for us to go inside.Once we're inside I'll get you signed up for my guild.I'm sure you can see why we have guilds huh?"She said standing back up.Then she offered Minda her hand"When you fight what do you mainly rely on?"She asked her.

Pandora looks at Korkox somewhat confused and caught off guard,"Um...well I guess we can see where things go.Just keep in mind that you made more than one enemy because you crossed Malic."She says.She looks around as students begin to walk by,"His gang doesn't take kindly to their leader even being disrespected...let alone someone attempting to attack him.One guy bumped into him by mistake and Veronica bit his throat out.He's lucky he survived but he'll never talk again."She says sadly.She looks back at Korkox with a serious look in her eyes,"You can hang with us but one wrong move and you'll be on your own.Now let's go."She says and follows the other students looking for Yin.

As students began to pour into the school the secondary hall monitor directed them into the auditorium.Once there the Vice principal introduced himself and told everyone the school rules.Then the secretary passed out everyone's class schedules and dismissed everyone to go to class.Paula then watched students leaving,"That's right...get to class.If anyone causes trouble you'll have to deal with Titus the terror."She says completely serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.