¤ Welcome to Hell High ¤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandora had what Korkox had said before she went inside the school but she said nothing in response to him.She knew that Yin had been rude to her and she wasn't happy about it,"I already have feelings for someone else.I'm sorry but no.We can be friends if you still want to be and yes you can join my guild too."She says sounding serious yet sad.She hands Korkox and Minda the guild forms that she had,"Just fill these out then give them to me.I'll put them in the guild submission box for you if you'd like.Okay?"She said.She looks at Minda,"Don't worry everyone is going to class also we aren't allowed to fight or kill in the hall.Such a few students break that rule but that's when one student is in the hall alone.I wouldn't leave either of you alone in the hall.So there's nothing to worry about."She says.She looks down,"I'm sorry about Yin pushing you.I don't know what's up with him.He seems to be ignoring me bit I don't know why.Could you maybe try to talk to him to find what his problem is?"She says.

Veronica continues gazing at Bones,"Really?Care to tell me more about it?"She says sounding delighted in a somewhat creepy way.While she was looking at him she couldn't help but want to touch his face/skull,"I'll get you a form to fill out then.I haven't fought with anyone like you so I'm sure it will be tons of fun."She said with a mildly insane excitement.She smiles,"Thank you.I love your skull.Can I touch it?"She says not caring if she sounded weird.

Last edited:
Minda looked at Pandora and gave a small smile then took the forms and filled it out. As she filled it out she said. "I'm just not a fan of big crowds. I'm not worried about anyone wanting to fight really I mean that's to be expected right? I know that if needed I'm sure my powers wouldn't let me die that easily." Then she looked over to make sure it was done once she felt it looked like she had filled everything. Minda looked at Pandora and could see her friend seemed upset. "Don't worry about me. I think Yin might be dealing with...." She paused and then looked at her feet feeling like she knew something she might shouldn't. "something within himself." She finally managed to say. Minda then looked back at Pandora and put a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Sure I can talk to him."

"Understandable but if you ever lose feelings for said person, my question shall remain on the table. Anyways whats the name f this guild of yours?" he ask as fills out the form. He was slightly disappointed she had turned him down but not discouraged. He list quietly as she discussed that yin guy with the other girl he had yet to bother to learn her name. Though he wondered what Pandora saw in yin and what kind of pas they had. Though he decided that's 1 door probable best left closed?

Bones shrugged, "It is hard to describe an aura, they do not follow conventional laws of appearance. But by looking at most auras a person can tell a lot about someone else. Like your aura, it's consistency, and gradient let me know you have at least been in contact with a demon for a long time, and the colouration lets me know, that the demon you've been around, is part of yourself. The radiance, or glow alerts me to some magic abilities, the glows intensity, or in this case the intensity of the darkness lets me know you have strong control of that magic, kinesis as you've said. There are subtle ribbons," here he reaches out as if caressing invisible ribbons that extended from her, "The hint of fire in them, makes it safe to assume you can use fire magic. But at first glance it is rather unique, and quite a startling combination. I have seen demon auras and fire mage auras, but a demon, using light magic is a very rare aura I think. Though your fire," he snaps his fingers mirroring the dark fire she summoned, before flattening his had to let it go out, "is fitting for a demoness." He nods in response to her statement of forms. Then we she asked if she can touch his he laughs, "Sure, you can touch it. It wouldn't be the first time I've been asked that." His skull doesn't feel any different than a regular human skull, except it feels alive, which is a different sensation to each species.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Brutus, who was waiting patiently as Minda and Pandora discussed, opened his mouth to speak, only to be interrupted immediately by a barrage of attacks. He had to shut his mouth and quickly evade them, which wasn't easy considering his size. He practically had to lay flat on the ground so he wouldn't get hit. He stayed still until everything had calmed down. Getting up, he brushed off the grass and dirt that covered the front of his muscle shirt, the stains showing up clear as day on the white fabric, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Well that's gonna be a pain..."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He held the bottom of his shirt in his hands, looking at the large dirt stain. He put the shirt down, having given up with trying to clean it, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Anyways, as I was trying to..."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Brutus held up a finger, which bent a little as he realized the people he was talking to had seemingly vanished. He blinked, then began to look around him, quickly doing a 360.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "Did I.... Did I imagine them?"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He squinted hard at the wall of the school, deep in thought. He shook his head, and looked around him again. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Finally, after his fifth rotation, he was able to spot Pandora a while away. He began to cross over to her. As he walked he noticed students beggining to pour into the school.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "Huh, class must've started"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He stopped, looking like a sturdy stone in a river of students that went around him.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "Wait... Class has started... Where's King?"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He began to search again, getting sidetracked from talking to Pandora. He searched around for a minute before he remembered his initial task, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh, better get that done quick!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He ran towards Pandora, sending tremors through the earth that made some of the students loose their balance. He stood behind her and Minda for only a brief second,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "Listen, I get why you don't want to be in the gang. Well, actually I don't, I don't really understand the heirarchy in vampires, but whatever!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] His voice was rushed, and he tumbled over his words,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "Just know that the Reaver's will be keeping an eye on you. Your a high value target for Malic, and that's useful for us. Well, for King at least. He'll be very interested in you once I tell him, so don't be suprised if a strange man starts following you."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He paused for a moment, inhaling deeply. He stopped and stared at her for a moment, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah that's all. See ya later!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He yelled over his shoulder, already turning around to search again for King.[/BCOLOR]

Pandora watched as Minda filled our her form,"Oh I see.For me...when it came to big crowds I wanted leave a bloody mess and corpses everywhere.Thankfully I'm better control of my violent nature now."Yeah it's to be expected around here.She said trying not to show her sadness.She looked at Minda with a hint of confusion in her eyes,"You think that Yin might be dealing with what?"She asked.Once Minda continued she understood what she meant,"Oh I get what you mean.You're talking about Yang.I've seen how those two interact and Yin has never acted like this before.I think something else is going on with him."She said sounding sad again.She looked down then looked back up when she felt Minda put a hand on her shoulder,"Thank you...and no matter what don't let him scare you.He's nicer than he seems."She said then sadly smiled.She wanted to smile but she felt to sad to manage a happy smile.She turned her gaze to Korkox,Whether I lose my feelings for him or not...all depends on him.Huh?Oh...I'm sorry I must have forgotten to write it on your form.It's Harbinger.Unless either of you think it should be changed?" She says.Then she thinks back to what Brutus had said before he ran off.She would have replied but she was busy trying to figure out what was wrong with Yin so she had simply looked at him.Now she would be watched by Malic and the Revivers,'Great...it's looks like I'm going to be the star of the show now.'She thinks feeling discontent.

Veronica closely listened as Bones spoke,"Oh? I would describe an aura as an energy surrounding a persons soul that radiates from their body giving off vibrations.Those vibrations are readable by anyone gifted enough to tap into them and read them."She says.She gives a sly smirk,"I would say that you're pretty much dead on about me.I find your aura to be mysterious and calm.Which tells me that you're very in control of your abilities.When it comes to magic you're either as strong as I am or stronger."She says watching him.She brings her right hand up to her mouth touching her lip in thought,"I'm glad you think that my fire is fitting."She says slowly reaching her right hand out to touch his skull.Her fingers touched his cheek bone feeling the difference it had from a regular skull,"What happens if you get injured?"She asked curious and ran her hand down along his jaw bone before removing it.

Last edited:
"Looks like a lot people are interested in you, if you feel to u comfortable let me know who to fry. When i'm serious my electricity knows no bounds" He says with a serious tone. He though doing what he thought of may hurt him like hell, but he was guaranty to at least severely hurt his target also. Then sorta went into shock about what he just said her and the fact he would actually defend the girl he barely knew. Was cause of his crush on her or another random unknown fact. 'Unless its hat symbol on my shoulder' he wondered silently.

Minda gave a smile. "I wont he doesn't seem that bad. Just maybe on edge with well... Um... Newbies..." She noticed her friend still sad and didn't like the feel of the emotion but ignored it and forced her powers not to interfere. She then removed her hand to farther help keep them in check. She smiled at hearing the guilds name. "I think the name sounds fine." She paused then deiced to ask. "Um... Who's Yang?" She wasn't sure if it was right for her to ask but she wanted to know and wondered if that's who she noticed was a part of Yin. How she felt she knew this she was still very unsure for she was still learning new abilities that her powers seemed to posses.

Bones shrugs, "I just see them differently than others." He didn't really gauge her personality, just explained what she had already told him, in relation to her aura. He smiles, "Well, I guess that's just about right." He doesn't react to the touch, he can't feel it after all, "If I'm injured I just have to absorb calcium, from milk or bones work best. The bones will knit themselves back together. It normally doesn't take very long."

Himiko had stopped paying attention to the people who were coming in and out of the door. She was just staring out the window her eyes in wonderment as her ears had fluttered everytime she heard someone enter the room. "Go on and say it...."
Her headache had died down as she heard Elliot's voice that was silenced for a while in her ear. 'Well what do you want me to say Elliot...' "That you miss that weird boy and you want him to walk through that door and come and save you from this hell hole "
Her face had automatically went red on instinct as she heard Elliot snickering to herself. 'I would never say that! No need to save me I can handle myself...' "Yeah says the girl who was grabbing on his arm and blushed as he held that waist of yours..."
Again as if she was having some kind of blush party her face went more red as she stated to look like a little cherry. 'It was an accident... I'm a cat I react to things weirdly!' "Oh yeah....well then react to your feelings little kitten"
She had sighed hearing the sudden silence from Elliot after her little comment. She was always keen for doing this after she had said something in the argument that put Himiko in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

It's time. Yang interrupted Yin's thoughts, most of which revolved around battle strategies for ripping the throats out for everyone that walked around him as he headed to the school. What do you mean your turn? We had a deal Yin! It's class time, MY TIME. Find a quiet spot. Or what? Yin held a mischievous gleam in his eye, amplified by a cocky grin as he looked at the school doors that loomed in front of him, Or... this. Yang replied darkly. Yin continued walking, and rolled his eyes as nothing happen. He then fell to his knees almost immediately as a pain so intense rushed through his mind, that he felt like he got shot by a bullet. His eyes were completely blood shot with rapidly dilating pupils. His ears ringed, and he tasted something metallic in his mouth. He looked like he was getting possessed. "FINE! Give me a second!" he roared aloud, the pain thronging in his mind making him loose any sense of the barrier between thoughts and talking. Some students around him looked frightened, but they didn't have much time to do anything as Yin crouched onto his feet out of his kneel and pushed his feet into the ground, rocketing himself towards the sky. Deep grooves remained on the ground from where he jumped.

Up in the air, an intense wind billowing past his face, Yin squinted up towards the sun that seemed to be so much brighter from higher up. He gritted his teeth as he stared at the big ball of fire. Slowly, his rise began to slow, and he averted his gaze from the sun down to the earth below. He targeted the roof of the school as his landing point as his eyes quickly adjusted to the change in light. He began to fall, flipping so his head was facing towards the ground and his feet to the sky. He fell much faster than a normal person, plummeting at insane speeds to his target. He waited until the last moment to flip, landing on the roof with a thunderous thud. He could hear the sound of materials breaking below him, and he could sense that the impact of his fall had sent a wave of vibrations through the school. He rose out of the crouched stance he'd landed in, Secluded enough for you? Yes. Lets begin. Yin spread his arms wide, as if he was being crucified. From every part of visible skin through his tattered clothes he began to glow purple, looking like an odd alien for a moment before the light intensified, and shot towards the heavens like a spotlight. It engulfed him, and when it faded another boy stood in his wake. The boy's eyes were closed for a moment, and when he opened them he revealed the calming blue that filled his iris'. His hair, a fiery red, hung in long bangs that covered some of his eyes, obscuring his vision. He looked at the clothes he was wearing, a tattered black bunny hug, jeans, and a white t-shirt. He held a hand to his bare chest, blushing, but after taking a look around him and where he was, on top of the school roof, his hand slowly dropped and his lips curled into a frown. Slowly, he walked to the edge of the roof, not daring to get too close. He peered over it on his tippy toes briefly, before he lost some balance and nearly tumbled over. He backed away from the edge. You couldn't have picked a more convenient spot? Hey, your the one who wanted to get out. Deal with it. The boy sighed, closing his eyes.

They shot open as a brilliant idea popped into his head. He raised his hands, rough and calloused, in front of his face and stared at them. He inched his way to within a few feet from the edge of the roof. Slowly, his hands began to glow red as he did this, as if they were hot. A burning aura surrounded them, and heat waves distorted the area around them. The boy squinted harder at them, and rather unexpectedly, intense, beautiful blue flames erupted forth out of his palm, scorching his face as he peered into it's intense aura. Once the flames died down, returning back to his hand, he remained unchanged, still staring at his hands, completely unscathed and stern, as if oblivious to the fact that he just had intense flames that could melt metals cover his face, "Glad to see that still works," He began, moving his eyes away from his hands and over to the edge of the roof, "Here goes nothing..." He dropped his hands to his side, then began to sprint to the edge of the roof. Once he was about a foot from it, he vaulted into the air, jumping off of the high structure. Plummeting to the ground, he quickly put his hands out to his side, and held his breath. He released it in a relaxed sigh as flames erupted from his palms as they had a moment earlier. The force of the flames slowed his fall, providing him with a safe landing to the ground below, where most of the students had already gone inside. "Alright, now I just have to find Pandora..." He glared around the school yard, quickly making sure she wasn't still out there, before heading through the doors of the school.

Pandora looks at Korkox,"Yeah...I've noticed.It's fine.You don't have to fry anyone.It's better to do that when someone is trying to kill you.Doesn't doing that cause you harm too?"She asks.She looks at Minda,"Yin is almost always on edge when he's around others.He's less on edge with someone he knows though."She said trying to cheer up a little.She saw Minda smile,"I'm glad you like the name of our guild.I hope that Yin will like it.So are both you done filling out your forms?"She asked.Upon hearing Minda's question she paused to think,"Well...it's kind of hard to explain.Best I can tell you is that Yang is basically Yin's opposite and that they share one body.Maybe Yin can explain it better than me."She says.Upon hearing a loud sound and feeling the school shake she looked around surprised,"Wha-what was that?! Are we having an earth quake or something?"She asked concerned.

Veronica nods as she listens,"Pretty much everyone sees everything differently."She says then sits in the chair in front him facing him.She folds her arms and rests them on the chair,"Really? I was actually just taking a stab at it since I can't actually read auras.Malic is the one who can read auras.He explained to me what an aura feels like and what it is to him."She says smiling.Her eyes slightly widen with intrigue,"Wow.That's really cool.So do you absorb it from the bones of someone dead or living?"She asks curiously.Veronica looks up and looks around,"How strange."She said.Shiro looked around panicked,"What the heck was that?! Are we under attack?!"He said and quickly stood up.Malic looked up at the ceiling and went back to drawing,"It's nothing to worry about.It would seem that someone landed on the roof from high up."He calmly said.

Shiro looked at Kiki and blushed from how panicked he had gotten.Then he walked to the back of class and sat down in front of her,"So...why are you sitting back here Kiki? I was really hoping that we could...sit near each other."He said still blushing.

Last edited:
Bones tilted his head, he remembered that no one could see him try to express himself so he stopped and said, "Either one, though the dead ones seam to cooperate a little better and don't scream as much." His skull turns to look at Malic very briefly, as one would do when flicking their eyes. "It all depends on what I think of the person if they are alive, or if lifeless bones are available."

"Don't worry about me plus it only causes harm under certain circumstances. Yeas i'm finished" he says handing her back the forms. "Plus....... I still need to find a way to... never mind." He just shakes his head for she don't need know that. she probable knows nothing of barrier restraints, and only another elemental of some sort could possible break the 1's restraining him. Then thinks back to that tattoo/marking on shoulder that never goes away.

Entering the school yard wearing bizarre apparel, was a small boy. He wore a black bow tie around his neck, a black suit jacket with two pockets on it and one button done up at around the middle of his stomach, a white button up shirt underneath, sleek black dress pants, and a pair of nice black designer shoes, as if he was going to a job interview instead a school for monsters. He stood in the entrance to the school yard briefly, looking around the grounds and at the students still trickling into the school, with a little half smile as he did. As his smile faded, he held his wrist to his face, pulling back the sleeve to his suit jacket and staring at an expensive looking watch. "Well fancy that, looks like I'm cutting it short for time..." He laughed a little, dropping his arm to his side again. He walked across the school yard with an elegant grace that was borderline cocky, and kept his eyes glued to the school, admiring the craftsmanship that went into designing the building. From every edge, window, and crevice the building stood as a symbol of terror to most. His soft red eyes slowly drifted there way down to the door, observing as a group of students entered. He raised a hand to his face, pulling back a strand of his white hair that had fallen in front of his eyes. He stopped, a few feet from the door, and turned around. He felt the earth shake, and raised his head to the sky to see if he could find the cause. He got distracted by the sky, "Such a beautiful day. Except for that damned sun that keeps blinding me!" His eyes flared red, and he held an arm up to block the sunlight from irritating his eyes. Slowly, he began to turn around, dropping his arm from his forehead as he did so. His eyes were calm again, and he walked through the door to the school.

Once inside, he grabbed the necessary documents he needed, not really paying much attention to what was being said to him, but rather watching the other students in fascination. A group, two girls and a guy stood not far off, and upon squinting hard at them he was able to see guild admission slips in their hands. Entering the school was an innocent looking boy with red hair who seemed to make the temperature rise as he walked by, searching for something. A shape shifter showed off to a group of people not far from him, turning into an eagle. A demon, a ghost, a werewolf, really, no matter where he looked he always spotted something out of the ordinary. All the while he held a quaint little smile, and held a hand in his pocket. He peered down briefly at some of the papers given to him, pulling his hand out of his pocket to sift through them and find a class schedule. He noted the room his first period was in and promptly made his way down the hallway towards it.

He peeked around the door frame to see who was inside before entering. He saw a skeleton, two people who looked like they belonged in asylum's, and a girl feline in nature, among other students that didn't stand out greatly to him. He stared at the feline girl for a while, his eyes growing redder for a brief moment before he retracted his head from the corner. He toyed with his hair briefly, smelt his breath to make sure it was good, did the same to his armpits, and put both his hands in his pockets, closing his eyes as he casually strolled into the classroom, trusting instinct to guide him, preferably away from the desks. He managed to make his way to the seat beside the cat girl with only a few discreet peeks, and sat down, opening his eyes and staring up at the whiteboard. He'd not been sitting for more than a moment when he began to peer at the girl beside him, She seems conflicted... He noted her movements through his peripheral vision, glancing briefly to his side without moving his head. He clasped both his hands together on top of his desk, and began to stare at them. He was shocked out of his trance by a boy talking to the girl beside him. He heard the possibility of a relationship, and slowly began to unclasp his hands, perking up at the chance of catching some gossip.

"Oh I'm sorry Shiro...I'm just used to sitting in the back" her voice was soft as she gave him a small smile. Then she had smelt it, it was a new scent, even though she had been getting new scents to infiltrate her nose this one stood out, it smelled sort of sweet. Her ears had twitched and her tail had puffed up, 'Elliot...what the hell is going on' "You're reacting to the new student, and you should be I mean he is staring at you"
Himiko had noted what Elliot had said and made sure to take a peak at the boy who was staring at her. Turning around slowly as she did feel eyes looking at her she was quickly surprised at what she saw. It was a boy yes, but he looked like he didn't belong here with the expensiveness of the way he looked. Oh wow his eyes are beautiful. "what's so different about them...you've seen red eyes today'today' 'Yeah but his contrast with his pure white hair...'
Her head started to take a quick pain again as she cut herself of from what she was about to say.She didn't know why her head was hurting, Elliot's voice was soft and not loud like it normally was, so what the hell was happening with her.

Minda nodded for she was beginning to understanding why Yin acted the way he did. Remembering the form Minda smiled. "Yeah I'm done." She then listened closely to Pandora's answer to her question. She thought on the answer a moment. "So sort of like me in a way with my emotions." She said then realized she had said this out loud. She made her eyes look to her feet knowing she had said to much and now her new friend or friends might think she was crazy. She then heard a loud sound but said nothing for she felt like some others around her were staring at her like she was crazy. 'You trying to make enemies on our first day? How exciting.' She heard a voice that had been silent until now. Minda gulped quietly. 'No I just... Hey your suppose to leave me alone remember?' She could tell the one within her mind was giving a evil smile. 'Yes but you can't keep me secret forever.' She gave a small sigh knowing that was true especially when she would be forced to fight at gym or for all she knew in or between classes. 'Don't forget Minda we are the same.' Minda shook her head then looked up from the ground knowing she would have to face what the others thought on her little slip of a comment.

Pandora looked at Korkox and nodded,"If you say so.Alright I'll go put it the box.Oh and whatever it is that you need to find a way to do...I hope it doesn't get you in trouble."She says.She was looking over the form when she got the feeling that someone was looking at her,'Whose watching me?'She thought feeling uneasy.She decided not to look to see who it was since she figured it could be Malic.Then she noticed someone with white hair walk by out of the corner of her eye causing her to almost freeze where she stood.She looked to her right,'It can't be him.Please don't be him.'She thought nervously.Once she looked at the male who was peeking into the classroom she saw that he wasn't Malic.She let out a silent sigh of relief then turned her attention to Minda,"Ok.I'll take your form and put it in the box.You and Korkox can both wait for me here or go on into class."She says.She listens to Minda,"Yeah kind of.Are you ok?"She said.

Veronica laughed a little, "I didn't know dead bones screamed at all."She says jokingly.Then she notices when he turns his head and looks to see where he had looked.She turns her head toward him again,"Are you curious to know more about Malic?"She asks enthusiastically then she briefly looks at the male that she would describe as being casket sharp.Then she looked back at Bones.Malic glanced up at the male then looked back down at his drawing which was a drawing of him holding Pandora in his grasp.In the drawing he was leaning close to her neck with his mouth open about to bite her neck.

Shiro smiled,"Oh ok.Well...I can sit here instead.That is...if you'd like for me to?"He says sounding somewhat shy.Then his ears perk up as he catches a new scent then he looks at the door way seeing a male with white hair and red eyes walk in.He found it odd that the male wasn't really watching where he was going but managed not to bump into anything.Even stranger the male wore really fancy clothes.Shiro couldn't help but be curious about the male as he gazed at him,"Hey.I'm Shiro who are you?"He says.

Last edited:
Minda gave a mental sigh of relief. She then gave a small shy smile. "Um... Okay..." She looked at Korkox for him to lead the way. 'See it's all good.' Minda told herself. 'For now it's good wait till your friends meet me.' 'Meet you? Not if I can help it and you know that.' 'Aw your never any fun.' 'Whatever just be quiet the rest of the day remember you promised.' 'You should know yourself by now when I promise I never mean it.' Minda gave yet another mental sigh knowing she would have to deal with her darker half latter. 'Misrey just shut up okay?' 'Ah using the nickname you gave me to separate that where the same I see.' 'I Said SHUT UP' 'Fine I will for now. Oh and I can't wait for class can you?' Misrey asked Minda within their mind. Minda keep quiet and hoped to find a way to keep Misrey at bay.

"No trouble but it will probable be painful for me that's for sure..." he mumbles. He had 2 different seals on him. 1 limited his Elemental powers so he didn't fry himself and could learn control of it. The second locked his demon powers away so he couldn't use them unless the seal was no longer in place. In fact he didn't even know what his demon powers were but that didn't stop the fact both seals will be breaking soon because they were on a timer, and when they did break it was going to hurt like hell for few minutes till his body adjusted to the surge of power and all restraints to his power removed. At least that's what that old sage told him and he found it to be true when he felt a small sharp pain earlier this morning after he woke up. Sometime today the seals were going to break and problem was he didn't want them to break. "I'll wait for your your return and may i ask your name miss? sorry i haven't properly greeted you but my mind been a bit occupied" he spoke at the other lady that was with him and Pandora.

Status
Not open for further replies.