¤ Welcome to Hell High ¤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midna heard Pandora reply to a boy who was a little well annoying when he busted in but said he didn't care. She looked at Pandora with a sympathetic expression. "Afraid of you?" Minda took down her hood finally. And revealed more of her demonic features. "No your fine. I understand how you feel. I had a small breakfast to tell the truth." She gave a small smile.

Minda looked at Yin a little confused but she would not let her self continue to show fear not here and not on the first day. "Um... If you say so..." She said not sure how to take his comment. Then she looked at the tall boy. "Teams? Groups?" She asked for she was new here and had no idea about there being teams but she had heard rumors back at home about maybe gangs. 'Maybe there the teams?' She wondered and stared at Pandora and Brutus. She then thought a moment 'Maybe Pandora is in a group? Would I even have a chance in a group? and how would the leader lead? Would it be through fear, trust, or friendship?' She had gained so many questions just from hearing the boy mentioning one group.

"Simple....you aren't a scary person" she looked him up and down as she started to do her own analysis. "I mean I'm half cat of course I've sensed your a dangerous person, but that's what's keeping me here....youe dangerous yes I mean I can't even see your face, tone is unemotional, but no your aren't scaring me away" she appreciated how he thought like her, you need people who get irritated to make advancements in this boring world. "But you're philosophy is a great one at that matter, have you always thought like that, or did that thought form when the mask came on" she knew it was a gutsy thing to say with a guy like him, her mind screamed at her for saying but she didn't show any sight of that. She just held her confident stare with the stranger as her tail wrapped around her waist and her eatrs fluttered from the sound.

He turns to her still smiling "Why my fair lady Korkox Felvex. A pleasure to meet you, And first kill you say and that your thirsty? Does this mean you would like a date or dance?" He said mocking gentleman's tone with a sarcastic slight bow as he made lighting dance around his body. "I have had boring life with not single fight to be in or watch if that was your true intent and if so i would gladly indulge in your sport for i need a bit more excitement in my life. Also reason why i chose to come here cause i heard a lot of fun things happen here." he continued with a stupid smile as set his feet into a fighting stance preparing for an attack.

Raven's eyes went wide as the metallic muzzle fell to the ground, the fresh air made Raven gasp in surprise. The small wind that brushed against Raven's lips made her shiver before she smiled and showed the sharp fangs she owned. In her throat Raven felt the need to scream out loud but if she did that it would catch attention so... maybe going somewhere without anyone would be better? Her white eyes looked up at Veronica for a moment.

"I appreciate your help Veronica and... I'll think about it," Rave finally spoke for the first time in years and it felt marvelous, even though technically Raven owed Veronica. She wasn't going to trade her freedom for anything, she'd have to think about the whole group thing. Probably talk to both parties about what their goal is before deciding anything. With that Raven shot up from the floor and flew into the air, pushing a strong wind onto a few students as she flew just above the school building. Her beautiful black wings brought her away from the others and towards the spot she use to stay when she was practicing her ability... before the muzzle was placed on her for killing a group of students a while back. It wasn't her fault technically, they shouldn't have been messing with her.

When she was finally able to find the small spot on the side of the school building she easily landed with grace on both feet, a smile placed on her face for the time in ages. Looking around Raven made sure no one was around, in the yard there were large ditches that looked to be created by something and Raven knew it was none other then herself. Slowly opening her lips she took a breath in and in less then a second she let it out but it wasn't just any normal exhale. It was an invisible attack as the sonic waves left her mouth and crashed into the ground, her scream was extremely loud and if she put it on the right note... brain melting. That wasn't all she could do though, if she concentrated enough she could push sound waves from her entire body but that would be a very bad mess. One Rave knew she wasn't about to clean up.

Upon hearing Yin speak Pandora blinked snapping out of it then her eyes and fangs returned to normal.She looked at Yin remembering that he had tried to bite her tail just before she released him.She looked at him with a hint of rebellion in her eyes,"Of course.Were you intending on trying to bite my tail?"She says and smiles at him.Then she laughed a little when he angrily kicked the ground, kicking up a little dirt.Pandora noticed that her tail had ripped a strip of his sweater off,"Sorry about your sweater.I thought I had the spikes in my tail fully retracted.Anyway..."She paused and waved the end of her tail back and forth in front of his face,"Try to be nice.Ok Yin?"She says trying to persuade him.Then she looks at Minda and smiles,"I'm glad that you aren't afraid of me Minda.As far as eating goes I ate a full breakfast but it's not enough to satisfy my thirst.That's why I take blood tablets now but even those don't hold a candle to the real thing."She says a little worried.Then she notices that Brutus was walking toward them.Even after he stopped she still kept her guard up,"Very observant of you...Brutus."She says still watching him.When he crouched down a little and held out his hand she curiously looked at him,"Everyone but the new students knows about the gangs here.Not many people know who I am though since I had to keep as low of a profile as possible last year...for personal reasons."She says.She looks at his hand for a moment then she shakes his hand,"I'm Pandora.He's Yin and she is Minda."She says gesturing to Yin and Minda with head.Her ice blue held the calmness of a wolves eyes as she gazed at the male,"So is there something we can help you with?"She asks figuring that he must have a reason for introducing himself.

Pandora looked at the male who had briefly awakened her thirst,"I may look like a demon to you but what I am is a vamon.Which means you're a walking meal to me.Do you really want to tempt me?"She said then smirked while gazing at him with hungry eyes.She decided to grin showing him her fangs,"What is your name?So just in case I end up turning you into a meal...I can tell them what to put on your grave stone."She says then lightly chuckles.

Shiro watched as the male conversed with Kiki then slowly began to circle her like a shark circles it's prey.Just the very sight was making him want to follow his tiger demon instincts and attack him.The tip of his tail swayed back and forth with agitation,'Stay calm...I wouldn't want to do anything stupid.'He thinks trying to calm himself.

Last edited:
Yin, standing close to Minda and leaning forwards ever so slightly, stared at her as she talked. After hearing her seemingly nervous/confused reply, followed by her questioning of the gangs, he smirked, and turned around, walking away from her. He stopped as he heard Pandora's voice, turning his head to look at her as she talked, "If I wanted to bite your tail I would've" He spat, covering up his failed attempt, "Also, being nice isn't my thing" Looking at her he sighed, "but I guess...." His voice trailed off as he addressed her comment. His voice sounded different as he said this, not gravelly and sinister as it normally was, but oddly normal. Wow, she has really gotten to you hasn't she? You know, every time you talk, I get to talk during your school time. So go ahead, chat it up. I'll just make sure to make your mind utter chaos when class begins. Yang was quiet again. Yin's posture changed from earlier, and he seemed to have lost some of the edge that made him so scrappy. He continued to walk again, more casually, slower. Once far enough away from Minda, he turned around and faced her, spinning on one heel. His claws, which were elongated moments ago, shrank back to their normal size, and the fangs in his mouth weren't as long, making the half grin on his face less frightening. He ran a hand through his hair, revealing his scarred forehead for a brief moment before the hair fell back to it's normal place and his arms hung limp to his sides. He glared at Brutus when he was introduced, despising the man for imposing such a powerful presence, Does he think he's better than me? His eyes burned with hatred, before returning back to normal as he heard Pandora talking to another. He laughed maniacally at her comments, finding joy in the hostility in her voice. He looked at the boy as well, grinning ear to ear, "Does that mean I get to kill someone to if you feed on him?" He didn't wait for an answer, "I think it does! Let's see..." He looked out across the students around him for a target, most of which were backing away from him. His eyes rested on Minda, and he began to nod his head, still grinning like a mad man.

Straightening his head, King's mask stared blankly at the girl, matching her confident stare with one lacking of anything. A moment passed, then another. Slowly, he turned away from her, crossing his arms across his chest as he did so. "Do not be so foolish. The true nature of your question has not evaded me." His voice was completely monotone and quiet, "Don't ask questions about the person under the mask, or who he once was." He kept his back turned to her, and his head was tilted downwards, looking at the ground. Before she could reply, he quickly turned around, uncrossing his arms and closing some distance between himself and her with another step, "So you've been here already, no? Have you heard of the gangs around this place?" He seemed to have changed emotion, though it was impossible to tell as his voice was just as expressionless as before. If she has she surely would have recognized Brutus... He thought gravely to himself, hoping she had been oblivious to the gang activity around the school, though knowing that it was nearly impossible to miss.

Brutus waved with his other hand to each Yin and Minda as they were introduced , smiling warmly at both before looking back down to Pandora, "It's nice to meet you all." He looked at Pandora closer as she mentioned her "personal issues""That would explain why you look like such a new face to me." He realized, letting his hand drop down to his side, and standing up to his full height, "As for what I wanted, well, " He scratched the back of his head, eyes looking at the ground, "Initially I'd just come to see what that thing was falling from the sky, but now that I've got a closer look at cha..." He looked to the group as a whole, including the new boy who'd appeared beside him, his eyes not really focusing on anyone individually, "Have any of you guys ever heard of the Reavers?" His eyes squinted as he said this, showing an expression of curiosity.

Midna stared at Yin watching him closely by how he seemed to be trying to frighten her more than she was just because it was the first day of school. She glanced at Brutus. "No" She said answering his question then she let her eyes look once more at Yin. She didn't know why but she felt like she needed to stay on edge just in case her tail swayed a little more as to help keep her alert. She didn't say anything to try and get Pandora's attention on how Yin seemed to be acting because she didn't wish to have to see two old friends fight just because she was here.

"Who hasn't heard of the gangs...though I wouldn't be able to tell one from another...." She kept her arms crossed over her chest as she looked at him. Her curiousity had been peaked, she wanted to get closer to him for some reason, maybe it was because he was who he was, or maybe it was for the man under the mask. Though he had told her to not as any more questions she was a cat, and telling a cat not to be curious is asking a dog not to bark or asking a loud person to shut up. "Why would you ask if I've known of the gangs or not? I mean it's a very obvious answer" I mean she had seen that large guy that was following him around school often but she had never really acknowledged him, I mean she never really acknowledged anyone. Kiko why are you still talking to this man, he's a dangerous one, you can't get to close, he emotionally unattached. 'Oh calm down...how would you know?' its pretty obvious.
she looked as if she was deep in though but quickly averted her gaze from the ground to the guy that was standing closer than he was before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Varonica watched as Raven's eyes widened when the metallic muzzle fell to the ground.Then she heard her gasp in surprise because of the fresh air and noticed her smile.She was impressed by her sharp fangs,"It was nothing and alright.Keep in mind how nice it is to have someone there you when you need them."She says giving a kind smile which was rare for her.Then she watched Raven take off and fly just above the school building.She could have followed but she figured it was best to let her think on it and have time alone.With that thought Veronica began to search for some from of entertainment.She silently walked through the crowd of students observing them and picking out her prey.

Ruki walks Outside giggling and laughing like a maniac to her self. But then the inevitable happens she trips, She lifts her head and screams, " Damn invisible gnomes I shall shove a banana up your butt and make it hurt like *Deep voice* Hells Firesssss." She then proceeds to get up and wipe herself off as everyone backs away from her whispering silently,"God hes such a freak" "Do you see those stitches?" "Look at that messed up grin" "I bet he'd kill us all thats why hes not in a gang and no one talks to him!" She sighs a bit and walks away pulling at her countless stitches making a weird rope on skin sound. She begins to bite on her thumb from under her long sleeved and torn over shirt. Her smile never leaves her face and the only thing you cant see is her eyes as she dosent like showing them to people at all.

'I wonder if they understand the concept of whispering silently and the notion of friendship' She thought. Ever since she was little she was in that cursed lab and although there were others no one would ever lend a hand or talk to her. Although she would try to help they would push her away yelling at her calling her freak mostly due to her eyes. She still remembers her slow decent into unwilling madness that swept her into a hurricane of killing. ahhhh what glorious times.

She cracks her neck and then hears an unfamiliar voice "Who dare talk to le awesome Frea- Wait a second you believe me?" She looks at him dumbfounded but immediately fixes her expression 'Thats what a girl looks like ruki your a boy right now!'. "Hmmmmm She puts a thumb over her index finger putting pressure on it causing it to make a loud crack. " Yes of course I believe in the gnomes they have been plotting against me since I was 3 dear boy." She giggles to herself a bit and then begins pulling on her stitches once again.

"Who is that boy" "Dosent he know who he is?" "What the fuck are invisible gnomes?" These whispers engulf her slowly circling in a pit of madness. She turns around with a frown upon her face although she does not reveal it. "Dear sir if you want to be regular in this school I would recommend not talking to me." Under her sleeves her nails are clawing into her bare palms.

Pandora looked at Yin and smirked,"You know...if you want to bite my tail I don't mind.Just be gentle."She says in a flirting tone of voice.She waved her tail back and forth at Yin tempting him,"I know it must be hard for you to be nice...so thank you Yin."She kindly said.She watched him noticing that although his behavior was less threatening she knew better.There was no way she would think he wouldn't try something but she wondered what.She heard Yin laugh after the comment she made to the fast talking male,"Hmm..well I guess it would only be fair huh?"She says then deviously grins.She noticed where Yin was looking,"Don't even think about it Yin."She said in a calm yet serious voice.Then she looked back to Brutus,"Nice to meet you too.If I had lost control last year I would have been known throughout this school.Thankfully that didn't happen."She says looking off in thought.Then she looks back at Brutus,"Oh I see.Yes I've heard of them.No one knows who their leader is.I've also heard of the Blazing Infernos their leader was MIA last year.I just now found out who is...and I'm not happy to see him."She says trailing off with a look in her eyes that said something was bothering her.
Shiro continued to watch and listen to the conversation Kiki was having with the male.As he did he couldn't help but wonder when the male would leave her alone.He looked around a bit making sure he wasn't in danger then continued watching them.

Meanwhile Veronica spotted a male in the school looking at her through one of the widows he was passing by.She felt somewhat curious about who he was and stopped among the crowd of students outside.She continued gazing at him,'Who is that and why is he inside?'She wondered to herself.

A sick smile spreads across her face "I am the killer of the 505 lab massacre sir!" She laughs hysterically holding her hands in front of her. "THe murdering extraordinaire i suppose." Her laugh soon fades to small giggles " I am also quite insane in the head." her eyes still show disbelief under her bangs 'Befriending me? He must be insane!' She is then reminded of everyone she has killed and the blood that still stains her hands the blood of the people that never washed off.

"I guess if you arent regular what happened to make you interested in me?"

Raven leaned against the school building with her eyes seemingly void of emotion, she was lost in thought. Her wings were gone because she had put them away on her own free will, those white eyes of hers watched a few ants crawling through the grass. Paying closer attention to it Rave could hear the little sounds they made as they moved around. Demon ants were a pain in the ass to deal with, they literally scorched the skin they bite. Of course there were ants that went straight for you, using a natural poison that each and every ant will attempt to bite you with. She'd seen ants like those eat someone alive. What had Veronica meant when she had said that? There was no talking to someone or even truly trusting someone in Hell high, someone would end up betraying another sooner or later. Rave knew it and refused to open her mouth up to anyone. Not about the pain of keeping her voice on lock down and constantly having someone put chains around your wings. It was something that's happened to her far before entering this school, thinking about it only made it worst. It didn't matter anymore, its all in the past.

"Its all in the past..." Raven muttered to herself before standing up and stretching, once she felt better Rave walked back to the where everyone was but this time with a feeling of freedom. Then Rave remembered about how people were pretty much getting recruited for the gangs so she ducked to keep herself unnoticed by a few familiar faces. New faces annoyed her mainly because she didn't know exactly who had accepted which gang' which meant she wouldn't know exactly who to avoid.

Dontay thought for a moment before saying to Malic "Is it true people die here? And how often?" He says nervously he beat he sounded like a nerd with this particular question.

Yin peered back at Minda, his eyes never blinking and his expression never changing, as if he'd turned into a mannequin. You wouldn't go after her would you? She's new after all. Yang butt into his thoughts, I never said I would go after her. It's fun to watch them squirm though. He was jarred from his death glare as he caught something out of the corner of his eye, and moved his head, noticing Minda's tail swing around faster. His head rose and fall with each motion it made. I wonder how easy it would be to grab it... He thought, his expression never changing. He heard Pandora tempt him with her tail, and could both hear and see the tail beside him, but he was completely entranced by the movement of Minda's tail. He continued watching it even as he heard Pandora's, "Don't even think about it. Hmph. Perhaps we didn't bond as much as I'd thought last year. If you really knew me you'd know that I've been thinking about it this whole time." Deep within his mind the malevolent gears had been turning, providing him with battle plan after battle plan of how he might take out the girl who stood before him. He scowled, keeping his eyes trained on her, "Though I must admit, if I were to try and go after someone, you know who it'd be." Finally he tore his eyes away from Minda and looked at Pandora, his grin returning. "The next time you wave your tail in front of me I'll be sure to be gentle with it. After I rip it off." His hostile nature began to return as he slowly grew tired of being nice. Or nicer at the very least.

Brutus watched closely as the group conversed, "So I take it your not all exactly friends here?" He laughed a little at himself, before returning to the question he asked. He glanced in Minda's direction, nodding towards Pandora, "She's pretty much got the gist of the gang down to a T." He moved his attention down to Pandora, watching through squinted eyes at the distant look she wore when she mentioned Malic, She must know him personally. Maybe she's an Inferno. Of course, I can't make assumptions here. Perhaps she just holds a hatred for the man. How would King handle this situation? Brutus was conflicted, though after a moment's thought, he tilted his head down to Pandora, "So I take it you have a past with Malic?"He asked, taking a direct approach. His eyes looked oddly wide and innocent looking for a man of his stature, "Not that I expect you to share or anything, everyone has there secrets, believe me, I know." He carried on, his question being rhetorical. He looked out to the crowd of students, wondering where King was among them, "Since you know of the Reavers, you could probably guess what I'm here to ask."

King silently cursed under his breath. "Curiosity, I suppose." He replied to her question, scrounging up an excuse, "A good assesement to see how much you've absorbed about what goes on at the school." He sighed, And based off her reply, not much. Which isn't a bad thing, it just means she keeps her nose out of trouble. He slowly looked at the ground between them. His neck twitched slightly, and the feeling he was being watched was growing to be uncomfortable. He looked up to Kiko, "Say, loud noises and crowds like this aren't really appealing to me. Come." He half commanded, half asked before he turned and began to make his way through the people, eyes focused on the corner that led around to the side of the school, where it would certainly be quieter. He didn't check to see if the girl was following him, almost hoping she wouldn't, simply because of who she was, and who he was, It's not right, a girl like her talking to one like me. He shook his head as he weaved through the students.

why am I following him...I should just go and mind my own business. I told you, you should have left him when you could....but you never listen to me.
oh stop complaining.
Weaving through the crowd as he was she was close behind him but far away at the same time. Her tail was moving all around her body in pure
excitement as her ears twitched. You're just such a naive girl, he doesn't want you to follow him, I can see it in his eyes. You can't even see his eyes. Oh you know what I mean Himiko My job is to keep you safe so let me keep you safe.
Completely disregarding what the voice had said she continued to follow behind until she felt something push her forward. Her cat instincts had kicked in as she reached out for king's arm and held on tightly looking back to see what pushed her.

Malic smiled,"Oh yes it's quite true,but you don't have to worry about that.You're a Blazing Inferno now so most students won't dare try anything.You'll be protected from those who would until you can use your full power."He says placing his right hand on his shoulder when he told him he didn't have to worry.He removes his hand still smiling,"How often depends on the students here.Someone like motor mouth over there...won't make through the day if he keeps pissing people off."He says looking over at the fast talking male then lightly chuckles.He looks back to Dontay and continues,"In fact if he offends the wrong person...he won't make it to his first class.Speaking of that...he insulted you and that he must pay for."He calmly says then snaps his fingers.Not only was he getting Veronica's attention but he had sent out a burst of energy.The energy formed a glowing ball above the males head signaling for him to be dealt with.

Veronica hears when Malic snaps his fingers and grins,'It's finally time...for someone to die.'She thinks and looks around.Finally she spotted the glowing ball of energy that only she could see grinning insanely.Then she submerged herself in the crowd and moved through it like a shark swimming toward it's next kill.It wasn't long before she was only five feet from the male and standing behind him.She stood there for a moment "Peek a boo...I see you."She darkly whispered just loud enough for the male and others near by to hear.Then a wide and insane grin spread across her face.It was a blood thirsty grin that sent chills down the spines of all who saw it.People who were near her quickly moved back out of terror revealing where she had been hiding.The dark purple aura surrounded her then without warning hands made of the same aura shot forward.They flew toward the male at 25 mph claws at the ready to rip him apart without regard for who was watching.

Pandora folded her arms,"Of course I knew that you've been thinking about it this whole time.I was just kidding around with you...you know like people do when they know each other."She says with a smile.She looks at Minda,"Don't worry Yin and I fought last year.So if we fight this year it will be interesting to see who wins."She says sounding excited by the thought.She looks back at Yin,"Yeah I know."She says calmly.She wraps her long tail back around her waist,"And I'll be sure to leave you paralyzed the moment you touch my tail to rip it off.Afterwards...maybe I'll sink my fangs into you to taste some of your blood."She says with a hint of lust in her eyes and voice.She was beginning to forget that anyone else was around but snapped out of it when Brutus spoke.She looks at him a little embarrassed by how she was just acting,"Yin and I are friends...in our own way.Minda I just met but want to become friends with and I hope she and Yin can become friends too."She said happy.She noticed how Brutus seemed to begin to watch her then her eyes widened a little for a second.It was his question that had caught her off guard.

She looked down almost instantly and hurt was shown in her eyes for a moment,"Yes I do...unfortunately.I first met him as a kid and I hate that I did.Today I found out that he's here and a gang leader."She said uncomfortably.She kept her gaze on the ground,"He loves to torment me and I would kill him but he's to strong."She says still looking down.Finally she looks up at Brutus,"I know and I'm sorry but I can't join.He already gives me enough grief as it is.If I joined any opposing gang he would get angry and take it out on me."She says sadly.She felt utterly helpless against him and she hated every second of it,"I've seen how cruel he can really be despite how in control he seems.Also he views me as his in his own twisted way.There's nothing I can do about it...especially since he's a vampire of noble blood.Do the Reavers plan to stop him?"She says with a hint of hope in her voice at the end.

Shiro noticed that Kiki and the male were walking off so he silently followed them.He was careful to still stay out of sight as he walked a few feet behind her.

Dontay lowered his ears and his tail drooped hearing the insult, Dontay hated to admit it but he wasn't much of one to fight back he was used to his friend, Koji doing all the fighting and verbal stuff.

But seeing how Malic was willing to kill the newcomer he felt that same determination. He turns facing the one who insulted him and his eyes narrows he lifts his hands and hot blue flames formed in his palms.

He wanted to help Veronica fight. Yet he often wonders why he is nothing like his father.

@Echo

@Hisoka Kobayashi

Minda let her tail sway she knew that it was moving faster and faster each time it went from left to right. She was not afraid of Yin no she knew that she might have to fight someone on her first day but she wouldn't be the one to make the first move. She noticed Yin seemed to begin to focused on it as her tail moved. She heard Pandora tell Yin not to think about it. She keep her gaze on him waiting to see what he would do. 'Go ahead move. I can always get out of the way.' Minda then heard him reply she keep quiet. 'Yeah that's obvious me... Easy target I guess.' She thought. When he finally tore his gaze away Minda let her tail slow back to a clam normal sway back and forth.

Minda then listened to the other boy curious if she would learn more on the gangs but didn't really feel like asking some of her question not yet anyways. She gave a smile when Pandora mentioned them becoming friends. "Yes I would like that." She said a little quiet and to herself but the others could still hear her. She listened carefully to Pandora answering Brutus.

Status
Not open for further replies.