¤ Welcome to Hell High ¤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dontay didn't wait for an answer he couldn't help shake this odd feeling he turns around and listens. He sniffed the air a shuddered at the scent, he knew those scents and he didn't like it.

"The scent of King and that brute Brutus!"

Dontay looked around trying to figure out where they were.

@Drago

Shiro smiles admiring her,"Himiko huh?What a beautiful name.I don't mind calling you Kiki though."He says with a gentle voice.He could see how embarrassed she was becoming and wanted to tell her to relax,"It's ok.No need to apologize.I don't mind at all.I actually like listening to you talk."He said kindly.He looked at her confused when she suddenly stood up,"Really?Oh ok.Well...it was nice meeting you too and I hope to see you later Kiki."He said and stood up before waving at her.Then he watched her disappeared into the crowd of students.Once she was out of sight he sadly lowered his ear a little and sighed,'I hope I didn't scare her off.'He thought to himself.

Malic extended his right hand to the male,"It's nice to meet you Dontay."He says then realizes the males attention has shifted for some reason.He puts his hand down and looks around spotting the reason for his distraction,,"Oh I see.He's trouble...so you'll want to stay away from him.And yes we're returning students.Due to...unforeseen events we weren't able to attend school last year but we're back this year.Anyway...I can tell that you have great power but you don't know how to use it yet."He says returning his gaze to the male.He smiles at him,,"I can help you learn to how control it.Also if you want allies to take King and Brutus on you can join my...group.Some would consider us to be vigilantes."He says smoothly.The whole time Veronica is silently observing her surrounds and keeping her guard up in case anyone tries anything.

[BCOLOR=transparent] Step by step, Yin slowly made his way over to where his target stood through the crowd of students.The closer he neared to Pandora, the more agitated he became, the overwhelming intoxicating aroma of fear around him chipping away at his mind. That, on top of the hunter's instinct inside of him that was ringing like an alarm telling him that he was being watched made his mind more and more distracted. I can feel their eyes burning into my back. Stop watching me! Yin began to grow angry, feeling the eyes of some of the students around him burning into his skin. Even with the sweater on, his intimidating presence seemed to gather attention from those around him. His clawed hands, which were partially hidden within the sleeves of the sweater were tensed, and the claws on them seemed to grow, alongside the razor blade teeth in his mouth. And that noise! What is that infuriating noise that torments me? Your grinding your teeth Yin. Can it! Yin was quick to suppress Yang's voice in his mind. However, he was glad to get rid of the strange grinding sound that had annoyingly filled his ears as he stalked. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] His anger started to turn to giddiness, as he neared Pandora. People seemed to get out of his way, the aura of rage around him alerting them of his presence, making his stalking trickier. I'm close to her now. Yes, very close. Under his hood, two glowing red eyes peered out at the girl, Pandora, who stood so close to him. Seeing her so close, he couldn't help but to feel strange inside. Ah yes, my old classmate.We had quite the time last year didn't we? He cackled within his mind. The usual grin that was plastered on his face began to fade, as he began to realize the implications of what he was doing, Did I not tell Yang I was coming out here to kill and intimidate? Yes you did. Shh. Wasn't talking to you. Why am I stalking her then? The rage inside him intensified as he processed this Yes, I've already been here for a whole five minutes and oddly enough, no one is dead. Too much thinking Yin. Too much thinking. It gets in the way of your battle plans. He pushed his thoughts away, and was pleased to feel the rush of demented and devious thoughts once again flood his mind. His smile beamed from under the hood, a beacon for nightmares.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] He sniffed the air around him, standing no more than 20 feet away from Pandora, Funny, your one of the few who don't reek of fear, even though you of all people should be terrified right now. He thought maliciously to himself. He began to ponder his best method of approach. No doubt she's smelled me already. She knows I'm here. Which angle should I appear from though to create the most amount of shock for an opening? A frontal attack would be stupid, no surprise in that… So from behind! No, no, she know's me too well, she'd expect that. Yin looked up towards the sky as he thought. It was a nice day. A tad windy, but nice all the same. Yin hated it. Yes, that's it! Without another moment wasted, Yin spontaneously vaulted into the air, moving at super human speeds hard to detect, much to the shock of those around him. He climbed higher and higher, and felt the intense rush of air ripping back the hood that covered his face. Behind it his blue hair was swept back, and his fiery eyes held a look of determination. He felt himself slow down, reaching the peak altitude of his jump. There was a calm moment as his momentum shifted, pulling him down towards the school ground head first. She'll never expect this. Never! An aerial assault is perfect! He wasn't entirely positive of exactly what it was he was trying to accomplish if he succeeded in his attempt at shocking her. For all he knew he could end up ripping a hole in her abdomen, or hugging her tightly. He ignored these thoughts, and focused on bringing his body closer to gain speed. He opened his mouth, and said "Surprise" though no noise came out as he'd broken the sound barrier. It was all part of his plan.[/BCOLOR]

Something inside her told her to run away from this guy,but at the same time she felt compelled to stay right where she was. "Himiko...my name is Himiko but you could just call me Kiko..." She didn't know why he told him her name but she bit her lip and extended her hand trying to show she had some manners. "And may I ask your name...though I'm going to take a wild and say its King" she had given him a small smile as her ears had twitched from all the movement she heard. 'Why are you being so naive and so gullible... Something seems off about him Kiko, just be careful' . She was a little worried aat the warning but quickly shook it off focusing on the guy in front of her.

Dontay turns to Malic, he shuddered once at the thought of King and Brutus being here, they freaked him out. Hearing the mention of joing Malic's team Dontay knew he couldn't resist.

"I'm in, you guys I can tell are strong."

Dontay ran a hand through his hair and sighed as he already pictured how this day will go, and he wasn't ready for it.

"We'll I guess you guys know what to expect then huh? But it must exciting tryin' not to die everyday..."

He said referring to how they have returned to the school, he did understand what they meant by unforeseen events but he paid no mind.

Azora listened to the girl while she thought and nodded. "Um..Okay." She paused before giving the girl her name. "I'm Minda..." She paused again as though unsure to ask but then deiced. But once she was about to speak she felt something seem to be above the to of them and stepped a little out of the way. Then she continued. "Um... And what's your name?" She asked a little more relaxed for she was beginning to not mind talking to this girl.

There were two guards on either side of Raven as they practically dragged her onto the school campus, this wasn't the first time she had managed to runaway from the school. This time it lasted about 2 weeks before they finally found her and it just so happened to be the right timing. It was the first day school started. Her long straight hair fell down and was running along the floor because Raven refused to help them bring her back to the one place she didn't want to go. Her eyes glowed with a pale white color, even though she looked pretty no one was really ever sure because she had on a mysterious metallic muzzle on. Raven wasn't able to speak because of it but it was for a purpose, her ability over sound was strong and Raven didn't mind using it against others. The boots she had on were collecting dust on the top from being dragged and Raven sort of regretted not walking but being stubborn was one of her things. Besides the muzzle, the large black feathery wings on her back caught attention. Her wings were bound and locked as well, Raven had yet to figure out how to take this off seeing as how they always knock her out when they take anything off.

The irritation in Raven's eyes were clear and she didn't bother to hide it, if this had been Raven's first trial of escape she'd be embarrassed with being watched but she's been through this over and over again. It was getting old but there's no way Raven would just sit around when she sees a way out.

"How about you try behaving yourself a bit this time Raven?" The guard gave her a pathetic look. It was amazing how many curse words were running through her head, so many things that she wanted to say and yet... she couldn't. The first thing would be that she didn't like her name Raven. She knew why her mother had named her as so. Instead she send him a spine chilling glare, if she ever had her mouth free she knew who to target first. Letting her eyes roam around the campus there were a few familiar faces as well as new ones. Ugh, Raven hated new people. Or at least dealing with them.

While Yin was stalking toward Pandora different students were getting freaked out.None of them liked the feeling they got from so they quickly got out of his way.Then the moment Yin leaped into the air other students frantically looked around.Many of them trying to figure out what was going on,"What the heck was that rush of wind I just felt?"A male said.A female rolled her eyes,"The wind is blowing so of course you're going to feel it."She said giving him an attitude.The male glared at her annoyed,"I know the wind is blowing but that's not what I'm talking about!"He said.The female looked away ignoring him,"Hey...pay attention when I'm talking you!"He said only to be ignored again.The female finally looked at him and smirked at his reaction,"You're kind of cute when you're mad."She said.He looked at her surprised then blushed,"D-Don't say stuff like that."He said embarrassed.

Regardless of all of the chatter going on around her Pandora was able to separate each sound.Due to that she heard the sound of wind rushing past clothing coming from above her.She mentally laughed a little,'Oh I get it.He's trying his best to catch me off guard.'She thought amused.She had no intentions of moving just yet but she noticed the female step a little out of the way.She simply unwrapped her tail from around her,"Nice to meet you Minda.I see you noticed too.Don't worry I'll handle the situation shortly."She says calmly.Her tail beginning to gently sway back and forth,"I'm Pandora.You're a demon right?"She asks.As soon as Yin was close enough she simply side stepped to her right and moved her tail.She intended to swiftly wrap her tail around Yin's torso stopping him before he hit the ground.

Malic grinned at Dontay,"Welcome to the Blazing Infernos and you're right...we're both very strong.Veronica and I are two of the top most powerful students here."He says proudly.Veronica simply nods,"Yes we pretty much know what to expect,although random things happen at this school as well.It's very exciting because you never know when death could be waiting to try and reap you.It gives us quite the adrenaline rush."He says and gives a sly smirk.Veronica grins revealing her sharp teeth in excited.Malic once again holds out his hand,"So what would you like to know about this school first?"He asks calmly.Suddenly Veronica notices a familiar female and looks back at Malic,"Go ahead."He says after reading her body language.Veronica bows then walks off.It wasn't long before she reached the guards who were dragging the female and stepped in there path.She deviously grinned flashing her sharp teeth at them,"Welcome back Raven."She says in a predatory voice.She was seething with excitement,"Leave her here and get lost."She says in a serious and murderous tone of voice that was directed toward the males.

Shiro stood deciding that he wanted to follow Kiki so he walked off in search of her but he was shocked when he found her.There was a tall and intimidating male standing in front of her who wore a mask.He wasn't sure why but he didn't like what he sensed,'Who is that guy and what does he want with Kiki?'He thinks and flattens his ears against his head letting out a low growl.He got closer so he could watch and listen but he would step in if he had to.

Last edited:
Minda smiled glad to know the girl had noticed the change in the wind as it would seem as well. She nodded when the girl said that she would handle it. Than after watching Pandora handle the situation she then answered Pandora's question. "Nice to meet you too Pandora." She paused before continuing. "Um...yes... But only half... I'm also an elf..." She then looked at the boy who Pandora had caught wondering who he might be. 'maybe that's who she might have been looking for earlier.' She then grew quiet once more waiting to see what else maybe said or what the boy might do.

But his ass isn't showing.. It's torn everywhere but around his ass XD. His tail is also black.
tumblr_lstxqcRuHk1qij4gjo1_500.png

A male with black hair and gold eyes hung upside down in the air. Wings seeming limp and light when they in fact weren't, and tail curling around in front. Ezra was in his incubus form and for the most part was shirtless. Which wasn't much of a surprise coming from an incubus, or even succubuses (who wore more revealing clothing than being shirtless!). Bottom line is, the stereotypes with these creatures were that in whatever way they were dressed provocatively, looked precocious, and were promiscuous. Some scorned their lusty behavior or nature, while others actually trusted them. After all, not all incubusses or succubis were terrible or 'Sex-crazed'. They too, could be as decent as a demon! Even a fallen angel! But these little known facts alone weren't meant to be believed by everyone anyways and ezra sighed as he pondered at the thought. Arms supporting his head from under as his legs rested over the lockers. It was tough being stereotyped. But at the same time, high school was different. It wasn't like middle school, that's for sure. It was more diverse and open for chances and he yawned.

"Wonder where Titus is..." Groaned the male as female students momentarily inspected his body and few males. It was no surprise, Ezra was used to this bullsh*t and ignored their stares. Some students approached him, thinking he was a new student while he simply answered and ended the conversation as quickly as possible without a thought, yet in a faking kind way. But seeing no guard dog, Ezra flipped up and turned around in the air, seeming to float as he bit his thumb in deep concentration."That's right.. He's busy.." Muttered the male."Well... Might as well go to class early then." Shrugged Ezra with a deep sigh as he proceeded to levitate towards class. He would change back to his blonde form soon anyways as well.

Raven looked at Veronica and when she ordered for the guards to let her go, they were quick to drop her but Raven was fast enough to strengthen her legs in order to catch herself. She stood at her 5''6 height and gave Raven a familiar nod of her head. Her waist length black hair was full of dust so she grabbed all of it and began to pat it down. Her white eyes looked over at Veronica again with a raised eyebrow at her before turning around and showing her, her wings. Hoping she could help her out. The metal was heavy on her wings and extremely uncomfortable, which is another good reason why she had been letting herself get dragged back. It made her back ache and the fact that they had taken away her voice was bad enough, losing her wings would make her psychotic if anything. Those beautiful black wings being locked up was like a test to Raven's patience.

As I entered Hell High I felt a shiver of almost what you could call fear. Being of Lycan breed I was hoping that I would fit in. Entering the office I asked for a signup sheet. The woman at the counter replies sternly " I am sorry but your parents have to sign up for you. A pang of pain went through my chest. She saw the startled look on my face and asked for my name. "Katarina Vontrez". Going to the back room I watched her as she grabbed a file. Opening and reading it her eyes dulled and she realized the mistake she had made. She walked back to me and right as she was about to speak I simply replied " It is fine nobody has known about the death of parents."She nodded and waved to a tall male telling him to lead me to the main hall. I saw so many people.

King stared blankly at the girl, listening to her intently and watching every movement she made. Slowly, he took a step back creating more space in between them. He felt strange watching her, and couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was abut her that made him feel bizarre. Am I scaring her? He thought to himself, bringing a hand up and needlessly scratching the chin of his mask with his gloved hand. He stared at the outstretched hand in front of him, then up to her face, and couldn't help but to laugh a little, which came out muffled and distorted beneath the mask. "No need to bite your lip, Kiko" he emphasized each part of her name slowly, trying the name out himself, I like it "I don't bite. That is, not unless you bite first." His emotions had changed almost immediately, and instead of appearing intimidating as he had before, his posture quickly relaxed, moving his hand down from his mask and resting them at his sides. However, he still stayed staring at her hand. Cautiously, as if it were fire, he began to move his hand into hers, "Yes, my name is King" As far as anyone is concerned, he added as a side note, though he didn't dare say it out loud. The empty eye sockets in his mask stared directly into Kiko's eyes now, a rather frightening sight for anyone who looked directly into them. His gaze didn't last long though as his mind caused him to start to quickly observe his surrounding. Danger. From various directions King sensed the presence of hatred and hostility, directed towards him. Following his instict he looked around for what caused this feeling, all the while keeping a firm grip on Kiko's hand. A boy, animalistic in nature there. Another, standing over there besides... King's brain ran dead, and his hand slowly let go of the hand, dropping to his side, "Malic." King muttered under his breath having spotted the man nearby. Even though Malic didn't even look at him, he could sense the hatred they shared for each other. He shook his head slowly, No need to create a bloodbath on the first day. Consider this a truce for now Malic, as we recruit new members. But when the time comes I can guarantee that you won't want to be walking around so casually as you do now. He turned his attention back to Kiko. "So your new then I take it?" He observed her posture carefully, noticing the nervous tendencies she displayed.
Meanwhile, walking casually through the crowd, Brutus scanned through the crowds of people. He stuck out like a sore thumb standing high above everyone, a watchtower that observed every student there, sizing up each and every one that came across his line of sight. "Yeesh, this is harder than it looks. I wonder how King would approach recruiting someone..." He sighed, running his beefy hand through his short black hair. Around him was a good 4 foot radius that was free from students, most eager to get away from the man who wore a plain white muscle shirt ripped at the sleeves and baggy, loose, black shorts that stopped at the middle of his shin. Each and every one of his muscles bulged as he stood with arms crossed looking through the crowd. His arms alone almost looked to be bigger than some of the students. He gazed across the yard and managed to see a girl being dragged in by guards, "Raven." He huffed, watching as she was released by what appeared to be Malic's puppy dog, the lunatic girl. "Looks like she hasn't changed." Continuing to scan he saw something plummet to the ground not far off, like a meteorite in front of the school. Curiosity piqued, he began to move through the crowd to get a better peak. Upon arrival he saw a small ring around three students, a winged girl who was clearly a freshman as Brutus had never seen her before, standing in front of what appeared to be some form of demon girl holding a blue haired boy with her long tail. "What happened?" Brutus' voice boomed over the crowd louder than he intended, and almost immediately all the students in front of him blocking him from the group moved out of his way. He took a step closer, curious to find out what came rocketing down moments before.

He was a mysterious one indeed, and she found herself even more compelled to him. "No actually I'm not new....I just keep out of everyone's way so I'm not irritated by the sometimes stupidity of an idiotic person...." She sighed hearing the real reason why she never had friends and she could see why. "Yeah you're a mean person...but that's what makes you,you" she quickly ttoo offense to what the voice in her head had said. 'I'm not a mean person..." She said out loud not really noticing it as she crossed her arms. The weird thing about this thing was that she wasn't afraid of hm when she should have been, even with the warning she got she still wasn't afraid.

Pandora watched the female glad that she hadn't been alarmed by Yin's Aerial stunt,"Oh really?I'm only half demon too.I'm a vampire-demon hybrid...which some people refer to as a vamon."She says joyfully.Then she notices that she looked at Yin,"Oh,where are my manners.Minda this is Yin...a friend of mine that I met last year.Yin this is Minda.She and I just met today."She says then lifts Yin up to set him down on the ground standing up.Just as lifted him up to set him down on the ground she heard a male's voice boom over the crowd.She wasn't sure if it had been intentional or not bur he had asked what happened.She sat Yin down while looking at the tall male who had big muscles,"Um...well,my friend Yin just decided to fly in to see me."She said clearly making a joke.She really hoped that this guy wasn't trouble because she really didn't feel like fighting him.Just in case the large male tried anything she unwrapped her tail from around Yin.

Veronica silently watched as the two guards let go of her before they quickly left.Veronica stood at 5'8 and simply nodded her head in return then watched Raven dust her hair off.When her white eyes looked over at Veronica again with a raised eyebrow she tilted her head to the side curiously.Then she watched her turn around showing her bound wings.She studied the heavy metal for a moment before grinning,"This will be easy...hold still."Was all she said.Then a dark purple aura almost black aura appeared around Veronica before a shadow like hand emerged.The hand was three to four times the size of a human hand and had razor sharp claws.Without warning the hand swiftly clawed it's way through the metal without hitting any thing else.Then the metal fell to the ground with a audible metallic clanking sound.Now that Ravens wings were free the hand and the aura both disappeared.Veronica's tail gently swayed back and fort,"So...if I remove your mask...will you stay here are school?"She asks curiously.

Although Shiro didn't like the male who was talking to Kiko he didn't want to cause a fight to break out out.So he kept his distance while observing the male that he wasn't familiar with,'If he tries anything he'll pay.'He suspiciously thinks.

Last edited:
Approaching his school on foot he was wondering if Hell High was just a name or was it actually hell. Ether way he was looking for something exciting even if was a life-or-death battle he was tired of boring school's it was his junior year and he hadn't seen or been in a high school fight which irritated him very much so. As the school came into vision and he saw the students on the front law. "good i'm not late" he spoke in a cheery voice it was his first year here and he felt like he should make a entrance. So he blasted the ground with a electrical explosion that sent him flying through the air in which he wordlessly landed in the horde of student in which he landed in crouch then jumping up to find him self in face of a dude wearing all white with a hooded figure next to him. "HELLOOOO, Who are you? Never mind don't care who you are!" he says quickly while turning his back on the person to see a female with a guy in her tail and leaps over landing a few feet in front of her "HEY! Hows your day and why you have a guy in your tail? Don't answer ether of those questions cause i don't give a damn!" he speaks at rapid and excited pace as he jumps back to where he was evenly between the 4 people then spun a 560 degrees on the heel on his foot like a idiot to find himself facing a being some feet away "and what is that ugly thing?" he says pointing at the person with a flaming tail with a playful and mocking tone. He was smiling like a idiot with explosives happy that he most likely made a awesome entrance.

The moment the metal that bound her fell off with a heavy thud, her back felt like it had far less weight on it and the first desire that wrapped around her was the need to fly. Her wings spread out wide and shivered just a bit. It'd been several days since she'd been able to do so. Looking over at the girl, Raven narrowed her eyes a bit. She knows about Veronica and how she's crazy or whatnot but trust was the last thing Raven put into anyone. Letting her white eyes look around with a bored expression on her face. Would she stay? Well, probably for a bit until she decides to leave again. If she stayed for a while then the school would stop watching her as much as they do, getting them off her back was the priority and then she'd escape once again. Hopefully this time longer, flying for 2 days straight could lead her to a forest she'd been in before. A lot of the times that she had escaped were times when she was testing the place out but now Raven understood the paths and turns of that forest, hiding would be easy as soon as she gets over there.

Raven shrugged her shoulders and looked at Veronica once again, trusting someone like Veronica wasn't a smart idea. She's only had two types of people around her: acquaintances and enemies. Nothing more and nothing less.

Rave wanted to know why Veronica had asked if she would be staying if she took the mask off, it was a nice deal but it wasn't something that sounded right. What would it matter if she stayed or not? So with that suspicious thought Raven continued to stare at Veronica with her body a bit stiff.

Minda smiled hearing how Pandora was also a hybrid demon 'Maybe I and her might become good friends.' She thought. She then smiled at Yin after Pandora introduced him and that they had met last year. Then after Pandora had fixed Yin to where he was now standing she had gathered up some courage and spoke "H-hi. Nice to meet you Yin." She then had heard a loud male's voice. She finally let her tail release her hand and let it sway watching the man closely. She listened to Pandora explain what just happened she noticed how Pandora explained it seemed like a joke but she said nothing she wasn't sure how this would go. 'I hope he doesn't want a fight. I rather not on my first day and before school even starts. But if he attacks any of us first especially me or Pandora I guess I have no choice. I hope that maybe me and Pandora can become friends.'

[BCOLOR=transparent] Yin, [/BCOLOR]like a crashing satellite, witnessed first the girl beside Pandora move out of his way, followed by Pandora to his own discomfort. Damn it Yang. I've gotten rusty over the summer thanks to you. I should've came out more. So you would go on another rampage and murder thousands of innocents again? Your point being? Yang's thoughts faded away in his mind, the boy he shared his body with seeing that there was obviously no point to arguing. "Hmph" Yin closed his eyes, and spread his arms wide to slow the rate at which he fell, accepting that he'd failed in the initial surprise attack on Pandora. Plan B now. I suppose I could move to the side, maybe jump off the school and approach from another angle. His mind started shooting off ways to escape Pandora's tail that lay beneath him. His eyes were determined though, dead set on the plan he'd selected. He could hear the sound of his own voice rushing past his ears, "Suprise!" As it caught up with him, the noise falling to the ears of those beneath him. He hit Pandora's tail with a loud thud, shocked at how it managed to absorb his downward force from his celestial fall. He assesed the damage it caused him, Broken ribs, ruptured spleen, internal bleeding... He noted every condition he'd received from the catastrophic fall. However, even as he noted each of the damages, his body began to quickly repair them, much faster than any normal being. Had he been able to process pain, he would've been keeled over, gasping for air, or dead. As it stood, he simply hung in Pandora's tail, a crazed look in his eyes as he twisted his neck to look at her, "Just as perceptive as ever I see."

Immediately after his sentence, he swung his head around, using his strength to twist himself so that his teeth grew close to her tail before snapping down with his jaws, with enough force to tear through steel. Plan B. I've got you now! But the disappointing click that his teeth made when they hit each other, and the feeling of his feet hitting the ground sent a wave of shock through his system, What, why would she put me down? That makes no sense! In frustration he angrily kicked the ground, kicking up a wave of dirt and leaving a deep gouge in the ground below him. He turned his head, having heard another voice boom into his ears, a large male. He stared at the man, rage boiling up inside him, but after seeing that Pandora was talking to him, Yin averted his attention to the girl Pandora had been talking to, Midna. "Hmph" He ground his teeth together, sneering at her and glaring with a look of sheer contempt "Nice to meet you." The corners of his mouth twisted upwards into a creepy smile, "Nice to meet you she says." He took a step towards her, noticing for the first time the wind blowing onto his skin. Pandora's tail had ripped a strip of his sweater off, right below his chest, which was motionless, as if he wasn't breathing at all. He ignored this, instead continuing to glare at Midna, "I can assure you, it's not nice to meet me."

Slowly walking towards the group, Brutus looked stern and intimidating. He practically had to look straight down to look at each of them. His eyes were steely, and his arms were crossed. His mouth was frowning slightly.When he heard Pandora's words, his expression remained stern and serious. But slowly, as he realized what it was that had happened, the corners of his lips grew upwards, and he released a deep hearty chuckle, "I think I get it now." His expression lightened up, and when he was close enough to them, he stopped and looked at each, assessing them. "Say, you all look like you could handle yourself in a fight." He took note of each of their combat advantages, wings, tails, claws, everything. "The name's Brutus." He crouched a little and held out a massive hand to Pandora, "Though if you know anything about the er, "groups" around here, you'd probably already know that." The people behind him began to fill in the space that they'd given him, since he was no longer a threat to them anymore.

King, while listening to the girl, had once again gone to studying her features, namely staring at the pair of ears on top of her head, fascinated by them. As he processed what she said, his head immediately returned to staring at her eyes, for what she said had piqued his interest, "Mean? You?" He shook his head, and began to circle her, taking long slow strides, with his hands clasped together behind his back as he walked, all the while keeping his eyes placed on her, "Does an irritation for the flaws of others really make you a mean person? I don't believe so, my dear. If that were the case we'd all live in the stone age because no one would be irritated by the difficulties of life. Yes, it's irritation that makes the world advance further. Even more than that, it's through irritation that we advance as humans, our personalities, our traits. Though no one likes the one who is easily irritated, it is that person alone who is the greatest asset to the world, so more than being mean those people are..." he began to philosophize, but caught himself, slowly drifting off. He released a small laugh, "My apologies if that sounded confusing. Just a little insight from a stranger." He'd stopped pacing around her, having returned to the place he'd started after doing a full lap, "Though you do intrigue me. Has your mind not already told you that I'm a dangerous man? It's not hard to tell, though I try to hide it. Why have you not run off already?" His head was again leaning to the side, as it did when he was curious.

Upon a male blasting the ground with a electrical explosion nearby students got scared.Each one looking around fearfully,"What was that?!"A female said.A male shrugged,"I don't know."He says.Another male points toward the sky,"Look...there's some guy flying through the air!"He says.When the male landed among the horde of students they got freaked out.Pandora noticed the male land near Brutus and briefly speak to him before turning his back to him.Then he looked at her and leaped over to where she was,"You must be new here.Let me give you a piece of advice...keep acting like you're acting and you'll end up the first kill of the school year."She says in a warning tone then smiles at him.The white of her eyes turned a pale bluish grey and her fangs elongated becoming visible.Her ice blue eyes gaze at him like a predator watching it's prey,"I'm Pandora by the way.And you are?"She says in a calm yet more demonic voice.She had been doing good with controlling herself but this guy was setting off her instincts.It was like he had just rang a dinner bell and right now she viewed him as dinner.She briefly looked at Minda,"I hope you aren't afraid of me.I just feel thirsty right now and I'm trying not to lose control."She said with her internal struggle being heard within her voice.

Veronica had heard the commotion that the male was making but she could care less.He hadn't said anything stupid to Malic so she had no reason to rip his colon out and use it to choke him to death.Her attention was mainly on Raven as she watched her spread her wings out.She noted how she looked over at her and narrowed her eyes a bit,"Don't worry...if I wanted to harm you I would have."She said with a smirk.Raven had shrugged her shoulders to the question of if she would stay or not before looking at her again.After pausing she continued,"If you had allies you'd be surprised by how interesting this school really can be.This year things will be...much more interesting."She says excited.The dark purple aura appears around her again and smaller shadow like hand reaches around to the muzzle.It grasped the muzzle and ripped it apart with it's claws being careful not to get her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.