¤ Welcome to Hell High ¤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minda looked at Korkox to reply glad that for now Misrey seemed to be quiet. "I'm Minda." She said with he small smile still upon her face. She wasn't sure what really else to say so she grew quiet after that awaiting what he might ask next. She could still feel some eyes that must have stared at her from earlier and she was now trying her best to stay clam and ignore them.

"Nice to meet you" he said with a small smile still disturbed by the fact the seals could break at any time today. "Say do you know anything about seals? Like seals that restrain power and stuff?" She probable didn't but he had to try. He didn't know what else other than pain would happen after the seals broke. He didn't bother hiding the discomfort he had cause it be pointless.

"Nice to meet you too." Minda replied. She listened to his question. "I've heard of such seals...." She said then paused to think. "But I don't think I know enough to understand fully on how they work. I've just heard of some that are used to trap darkness within someone, weaken ones powers, and seals that creates one's magical abilities." Minda answered. She noticed his discomfort and didn't let her mind think on it long knowing that Misrey was paying attention now for sure.

incubus_izaya_by_animegirl000-d4dj7pg.png

Titus silently walked to class as an incubus followed beside him, floating. It as Ezra, who apparently ha a cheshire like grin, the floating in the air only adding more to the affect as he chuckled."Titus! Oh hey Titus!" He called, a bit to gleefully. Titus was rather silently annoyed by the incubus' tricks and complete foolishness, he scoffed loudly. The same way as how a dog would let out a huff through its nose. However this only made the incubus more amused."Titus, how was your day?~" asked Ezra, poking his friend's shoulder. Surely a student had pushed a nerve with Titus, and since Titan was being deliberately bothered in a annoying fashion by Ezra -especially in his incubus form- it only made the hound want to kill the male some more."Oh--Just a small answer or response so I know my dear friend is still alive, please?" Complained Ezra as he poked Titus a numerical times for an answer.

"Shut it demon." Titus responded. With that Ezra stopped momentarily in the air and chuckled again."Glad to know your day was fine and you're still alive." Ezra nodded, floating around Titus before going into class backwards in the air, his tail swiping titus' neck and chin. Ezra remained floating over the teachers desk blinking as Titus walked in after him and grabbed a seat around the center. Once seated, the hound dragged in another seat that was beside his desk and placed his legs over it, saving Ezra the seat in case he wanted to sit later.

"How long do you plan on being in that...?" Titus asked, his ears flicking as his hand motioned from up to down at Ezra. Ezra landed slowly on the teachers desk, as the side of his ankle was resting on his other knee cap and he grinned mischievously."Until I'm not bored... Besides, to conceal my human form I'm just called incubus." Shrugged Ezra as Titus focused his eyes at the door."And when do you plan on going back to your... 'Chupacabra' hell hound form?" Ezra asked."When I'm bored." Retorted Ezra as he rested an elbow on his desk and leaned his head over the palm of his hand. Titus closed his eyes calmly, resting them as Ezra had nothing lose better to do but to float around class and explore more. He saw small toys, played with the stapler, etc. it seemed like everything made him curious rather than Titus and Ezra sighed.

Bones shook his head, "Not really, but wasn't he saying something before school, standing on the roof? You were there too, I think." He didn't pay too much attention, since he was more interested in his music at the time, and he wasn't there last year to remember them. He reaches up and grabs his neck bones, twisting them and then lets his hand fall back to the desk.

"Damn" he cursed under his breath. Then all of sudden hit convulsed in pain bringing him to his knees as he silently gritted his teeth, hands on his head he skin been to glow with purple and yellow symbols. They stay for a second then fade away almost as quickly as they came. The pain also subsided a few seconds later as he stood a bit shakily. the seals haven't broke yet, other wise hey wouldn't have faded back into his body but they will be breaking soon, but how soon? "Well this going to be a hell of a day." he spoke a grim smile.

downloadfile.jpeg
downloadfile-1.jpeg

----------------------------------
Aria drifted above the clouds, her wings moving in a steady flapping motion. She did not have a care in the world. She knew she should have arrived at the school already but it was so peaceful up here and she did not want to leave it just yet. Up here she did not have to worry about anything, this was her element. She had practically been born in the sky. Well not literally... at least she did not think so, because that would be really weird. Coming back to land seemed to be the hardest part. She hated the looks of confusion and fear on the faces of those she passed, as they studied her. To others especially those of her kind she was like a walking plague. It would only take one look at her, at her... wings... behind her and they avoided her like she had some infectious disease, and that they could somehow catch her mutation... if that's what it even was. She did not ask to be born ever so graced with obviously pigment confused wings. Why was it a big deal in the first place?

She sped up her wings moving at at faster pace. Hell High... how should she go about this, it was notorious for it's death count and daily oddities. But she was not particularly worried about that. She had a knack for avoiding and escaping dangerous situations. Don't get her wrong she could defend her self very thoroughly if need be but she did not go looking for trouble. Did she even want to be here?

It was a fresh start right? It's not like she'd be on anyone's radar, no one knew a thing about her or her situation so she could not possibly stand out here, she was pretty sure there were wilder things by far at thus school than her. She would just blend in to the background and make it through without the drama.

She saw the immense structure of the school building below her in the distance and slowing her flight she scanned the ground searching for a clear space to land. She paused mid flight when she spotted a clear area just inside of school grounds. No one was outside, should she just go in? She'd heard some things about the hallways but she was not entirely sure they were true. Well she couldn't just stay outside. And no one was here so she land her way.

At that thought she grinned and stopped flying completely. She was frozen in the air for just a fraction of a second, and then she was free falling Head first towards the ground. Her wing tips went over her head cutting through the air causing her to spiral as she fell. The wind whipped against her face, causing her hair to whip wildly around her, she was smiling. The ground was getting closer, Not yet. She was still falling. Her arms pressed to her body and her feet tightly together. A little bit closer. When she was just above the tree tops she immediately released her wings and spread them out to their fullest, her arms out on each side of her, she started flapping her wings, slowing her down before she touched the ground. She slowly descended until one foit reached the ground and then the other. This time had been better...way better. And she could not help the excitement. Her smile was huge.

She walked up to the school, the plant life around where she landed had been significantly flattened. She reached for the door and pulled on it. Her heart speeding up a bit. She scoffed. Don't be stupid there's nothing to be afraid of, and why was it so dark, and empty. Aria closed the door behind her, tucking her wings so they were somewhat out of sight, it had become somewhat of a habit to her. She looked around as she walked. Where in the world was she supposed to be going?

Pandora got Minda's form and looked at Korkox,"Ok.I'm glad to know that it wouldn't be any trouble but that sucks that it will probably be painful."She says.She looks over Minda's form,"Everything is in order.Alright I'll be back soon you two."She says and walks down to the office which was wasn't far.She puts the forms in the box then turns around spotting Yang.She smiles,"Hey Yang! Good to see you!"She says acting like nothing was bothering her as she walks toward him.

Malic was shading in his drawing when he noticed a male walk in and sit in front of him.He knew was none other than Titus and smirked.Then he noticed Ezra land on the teacher's desk,"Hello Titus.Remember me?"He calmly asked.Then he watched Ezra exploring around and shook his head at the sight,"You really should sit down.Some students may find your roaming about annoying."He says.Veronica turns around to look at the two males then deviously grins when she sees Ezra,'I'll greet him in a bit.'She thinks mischievously.Then she turns her attention back to bones,"Okay and yes he was.He was letting returning students know that he's back and telling new students he's the leader of the Blazing Infernos.She says.Then she leans forward in the chair,""Have you heard of the Blazing Infernos? Surely rumors of us should have gotten around."She says with pride.

Meanwhile in the hall Paula was making her rounds when she spotted a female who just entered the school.She waves at her to get her attention,"Hey...shouldn't you be getting to class?"She says walking toward her.Then she notices that she didn't get a class schedule,"Oh,I see you don't have a class schedule.Here...take it and follow me.I'll show you where your first class is."She says handing her the schedule then she slowly starts to walk giving the female time to follow her.

@Hisoka Kobayashi

Titus looked over his shoulder, to the side sniffing the air. In particular he didnt look at Malic and perked his ears down."Malic. Just your name." He answered in his growly and deep voice before looking back ahead. Titus crossed his arms as his tail was idle and he snorted."Besides...If its a particular memory, I could care less. There are many I remember, so you're gonna have to point one out." He scoffed."I'm off duty." Shrugged the hellhound. However on the other hand, Ezra grinned as he floated passed Titus to retrieve his red scarf he wore and landed beside Malic. Immediately his arms wrapped loosely around the other male."I like you." He merely commented with amusement."And if you're the one annoyed, know that it keeps me warm at night.--Like the Dog's hatred towards me!" Retorted Ezra as he stopped floating and sat on Malic's desk."Leave the incubus. He doesn't even take classes." Sighed Titus nonchalantly."Hes a roamer, so shouldn't you be going somewhere?" Asked the dog to Ezra rhetorically.

The incubus stared down at the drawing, not much to look at before sliding off and away to go to the desk next to Titus and pushing his feet off before sitting."Hmm....Fine. Cya.." Said the male as he threw the scarf back at Titus and left the class room to a deserted area of the school with no one in sight. The male simply changed to his blonde human form and sighed deeply."Geez. This is hard work.." He muttered to himself, walking back in and taking his seat next to Titus again."Oh hey." Greeted the dog as his ears flicked.

Aria spotted someone down the hall waving at her to get her attention. She gave a small wave and began to walk in the direction of the person. She got closer and saw that it was a girl. Courtney rubbed her neck at the girls question. "Yeah... I kind of missed the opening ceremony and everything." She was handed a schedule and she looked it over. With a polite smile and little emotion she nodded her head. "Thank you." She followed behind the girl silently not knowing what else to do or say. The tip of her wings touched the floor and she was reminded of how tense they were. It was not a natural position for them to be in folded so close to her back. And it certainly was not a common thing in her hometown to keep your wings hidden but then again everone had always reminded her of how uncommon she was. Being of Avian lineage she and her kind lived up in the mountains where they could fly closest to the sun and as high into the sky as they wanted. But this place seemed oddly malicious. She shook her head It was just a different surrounding. Perhaps the standards of what was normal around here differed from what she was used to.

She silently stretched her wings out, working out the tension. Then folded them back and cleared her throat. "... Do you like it here?" It was a curious question, she just wanted to get a feel on what this place was really like from someone elses point of view. Were the things she had heard true or justt exaggerated stories?

Great to see this place hasn't changed... Yang's face was pale as he walked around the entrance to the school, gazing up at the tall, menacing students, and down to the small, still menacing students. He gulped, "Now where would she be... Let me see..." He thought, raising a hand to his chin. "You! Boy! You gonna get your papers?" A gravelly voice called from behind him. Yang, still deep in thought, didn't process that it was him who was being called, and ignored the person. Yin, do you know where she'd be? Where who'd be? Oh, right.... never mind. He dropped his hand back down to his side, using the other to run a hand through his hair, "Guess I'll just have to start checking everywhere..." He turned around to begin looking, and came face to face with the back of a tall, horned boy. He didn't have time to react, and ran into the boys back. It was like hitting a brick wall, the boy didn't move but Yang took a few steps back. "Uh-Oh." Smooth. Yang watched, eyes wide, as the boy turned around, a pissed off snarl on his face, "Err, s-sorr..." Yang stumbled over his words as he backed away from the boy. He felt something hit his back, and he whirled around to see what. Again he was faced with a boy of formidable size who didn't look too happy that he'd run into him. Hmph. Weak knee. not a lot of abdominal protection. I'd take these punks out in two seconds. Yin thought aloud in his mind. Yang could barely here him, the fear pulsing through his body blocking off his senses. "L-listen, it was an accident alright?" He managed to stammer out. The area around him began to grow hotter, and he could see sweat beginning to form on the two boys foreheads. They still glared at him angrily. "Hey Yang!" He heard a muffled voice break through to him, not far off. Quickly, he turned around and ran away from the two boys. He sprinted a good few feet away from them before he peeked over his shoulder to check if they were following him. He slowed his pace as he saw they'd shifted their angry glares from him to each other. The area surrounding him cooled.

Now that he was safe, he took a moment to look to see who'd called him. His eyes lit up as he saw Pandora. He smiled, and began to make his way towards her, "How convenient." He whispered under his breath. He was nearly to her when he stopped, having felt a breeze across his exposed chest. He glanced down, and his cheeks flashed red. The area around him heated up again. He ran a hand across the tattered clothes he wore. Just calm down Yang... He thought rationally to himself. He took a deep breath, and slowly calmed down, See? It's fine. He continued walking, "It's good to see you as well." He greeted Pandora with a smile once he was close enough. You've gone mental. Huh? Your talking to air you nitwit. Yang didn't reply, the smile fading from his face as he watched Pandora.

Bones shakes his head and shrugs. "No, I can't say I have, but then again I'm not from around here," he said with the same voice as her He payed little attention to the other students as they trickled in, only glancing at them when they entered the room. "Blazing Infernos? Is that like... a reggae music group?"

Malic watched as Titus looked over his shoulder to the side and sniffed the air before perked his ears down.He hadn't looked at him at all but Malic didn't mind,"There was one time when you found me standing beside a male whose throat had been bitten out.Veronica was standing beside me with blood covering her face.Do you remember now?"He says.He had stopped watching Ezra but looked at him when he landed beside him.Although he was still completely caught off guard when the male suddenly put his arms around him without warning.Upon hearing her name mentioned Veronica turned and looked at Malic discovering that the male incubus was hugged up to him.She growled in anger and stood from the seat she was sitting in then Malic knowing how she was held up his right hand.Seeing his gesture Veronica knew that he was telling her not to attack so she sat back down and folded her arms.She turned her attention back to Bones and did her best not to think of the incubus who had angered her.Malic simply sighed while waiting for the male to release him which he did,"I'm actually not annoyed.I'm just saying that others may be less tolerating.Anyway...why doesn't he take classes?"He says before the male sat down on his desk.Malic looked back down at his drawing and started shading it again.Due his drawing skills it was nearly a realistic drawing of Pandora and him.He had his arms around her with a look of blood lust in his eyes and the look in her eyes was an entranced one as he was preparing to bite her.When a blonde haired male showed up Malic looked at him then finished his drawing.

Paula continued to walk since she heard the sound of the female following her,"I see.Well...I can fill you in at lunch if you like and you're welcome."She said in a serious tone.She was a hall monitor so she couldn't allow herself to be to nice otherwise no one would listen to her,"Eh...It's okay.You must be new because I've never seen you before.I can tell you whatever you would like to know.Just ask."She says as she walks.

The boy, who was listening in on the conversation between the two beside him, looked over as he heard the feline girl, Kiki, reply. His eyebrows raised, her words having shocked him. He moved his elbow onto the desk, and rested his head on his knuckles. He kept his eyes on her, picking up on every movement she made. He grinned as he caught her glance over to him briefly, before quickly looking away. He struggled to contain himself, turning his head so his hand was covering the smile that played on his lips, and muffled the quiet laugh he let out. He was shocked out of his state as he heard the boy talk to him, Shiro as he introduced himself as. He turned his head to him, disappointment clear on his face that he'd not heard any gossip. His disappointment faded to confusion however as he stared at Shiro, processing his question. He squinted at the boy, and his lips were pursed together. He shifted nervously in his seat before answering, "Perhaps I have the wrong school. If this were the Hell High I was told about, surely I wouldn't have strangers telling me there names so kindly." He pondered. He had a slight indistinguishable accent to his voice that altered the way each word was said. The confused expression stayed on his face as he talked, "Or perhaps it's just the returning students who live to the reputation. Maybe the freshman are too frightened to be anything but friendly..." He continued rambling. His eyes widened, "Er, sorry. Pardon my thoughts. My name is Leif, a pleasure to meet you." He extended his hand in a gentlemanly manner to Shiro, smiling warmly at him.

Bones turned his empty face to investigate the other well dressed figure. He listened to what he was saying, only half-paying attention to the boy. He kept his face half-turned toward Veronica though, because she was the center of his attention.

She noticed that Yang had just blushed but she decided not say anything about it,"So...how have you been?"She asked not quite seeming to be herself.She noticed that Yang smiled but then stopped,"What's wrong Yang?"She asked concerned.

Veronica watches Bones shake his head and shrug,"Oh I see.How did you just copy my voice?"She says curiously.She glanced at the new students then turned back to Bones,"The Blazing Infernos are one of the top two gangs here at this school.Would you like to know more about us?"She says and smiles. Shiro noticed that the male had a look of disappointment on his face that changed into confusion.The male was making strange facial gestures as he stared at Shiro.Then he nervously shifted in his seat as Shiro curiously watched him,"Huh?Just because we're attending Hell High...that doesn't mean that we should forget how to show kindness."He said looking at the male with a raised eyebrow.Shiro couldn't help but let out a low yet faint growl from his throat,'I'm not scared at all.'He thinks offended.He looks at Leif's hand then looks back at him,"Do you think it's a good idea to shake hands with me...Leif? I mean...I could end up digging my claws into your hand...since I'm suppose to be so scared."He says mocking Leif.

Bones tilted his head to the side, sticking his chin up a bit, "I don't have vocal chords, so it is really easy for me to just change my voice. Sure, what can you tell me?" He folded his hands on his desk and leaned forward, hoping to look attentive.

Minda looked at Korkox she could tell he was in pain more than just by his action. She breathed and felt her tail tighten once more to help her stay clam. 'My powers...I think I'm beginning to understand why others emotions and pain sometimes affects me... Maybe part of my powers makes me kind of like a empathy at times...' She knew her parents or more like her mother would warn her of feeling others pain and that it might affect her in strange ways part of her enjoyed knowing others misery and torment while another part hated it and wished to help. Minda knew the difference and which side felt what the real her was the one who wished to help while the other was Misery. Minda looked at Korkox "So I guess something similar to what we just witnessed will happen when the seals break?" She asked sort of taking a guess at why he had asked about seals and the pain she just felt from him. Then she listened to Pandora say how the forms looked correctly done. Minda gave a smile. "Good I'm glad I filed them out right." Then before Pandora left she said. "Um...Okay..." Then Minda watched her friend go leaving her for the moment with Korkox.

"Shiro....that wasn't called for" Himiko had looked at the new guy questioningly as she felt her tail puff up as her ears had dome the same. Himiko didn't know why she was reacting to tis guy so much, but she found herself in the same boat as Leif as she outstretched her hand and gave him a small smile. "I'm Himiko.... But people end up called me Kiko for short...." Her ears kept listening to the noises that swirled around the classroom causing them to twitch.

Zane had been at school watching all the newbies coming into Hell High. He gave a dark smile. 'Ah so many new faces so much fun and excitement waiting in-store.' He had been looking for a particular new face but never really saw her for the longest time. Then he finally did when she first took off her hood. 'Ah Minda are you trying to make new friends?' He wondered he stayed near the shadows of the school and watched her with a group for a long time till finally it was time to enter the school. He waited letting many others enter the school he watched as Minda and the others with her past but he did not yet wish to make his appearance. Finally when he felt it was time to enter the school he did. He went and got a schedule for that was the normal routine of the first day. 'I wonder if Minda will recognize me? It's been awhile.' He walked near the class where he wold have to go before the bell rang but he waited not yet feeling like being one of the first ones within class. He held a black book tightly in his hands for that was the main thing he really needed for school he also carried a black hand sort bag for his book bag which held all of his books and other normal materials he needed for class.

Status
Not open for further replies.