¤ Welcome to Hell High ¤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zane

Zane was reading perfectly fine then his book caught fire. He dropped it and stomped on it putting it out. 'Whoever done this is going to be my first victim.' He thought pissed. He looked seeing that now the room had grown dark. 'So it had something to do with the lights. Electricity or strong energies perhaps. Hmm... Who have I met with a possibility of such powers?' He thought glancing around. 'Hard to tell for now.' He looked at his book and sighed. 'father will have to fix it or buy me a new one.' He then looked the teacher's way as if wondering what they'd would do. Then he realized that someone had put out the fires on everyone's desk which he forgot about dealing with his burning book. Once more he looked around as if making a list on all those he knew where possible. Who exactly did it he would try and find out soon if the teacher did not or if someone did not seem to already know for if he noticed anyone right then knew he would ask when he felt appropriate.

Minda/Misery

Minda was simply thinking as she sat in her knew spot. She didn't know really what to talk about or who to. Then it seemed in an instance her desk had caught fire along with broken glass on her desk. She blinked. 'What the?' She thought not sure what was happening. 'Is someone pulling a prank?' She thought immediately. Soon the flame on her desk was out thanks to someone in the class. 'Pew well that's one thing I don't have to figure how to deal with.' She looked seeing if anyone seemed hurt and her eyes meet Zane's for a moment. She knew he must be furious by the way he seemed to be scanning the room. She quickly moved her gaze so they wouldn't meet long. 'Who did this? Was it magic? Or someone's powers?' She thought not sure then she heard Misery chuckle. 'What?' She asked in there mind. 'Nothing nothing. It's just funny.' Minda closed her eyes so she could see her darker half. 'Funny? How someone could be hurt.' 'Exactly.' Misery stated with a grin in there mind. 'I bet you want to know who did it don't you?' Minda gave a sigh which made her open her eyes a moment to check and make sure no one was staring at her she then closed them again. 'Yes I would. What are you suggesting?' She asked curiously. 'I'm suggesting something we haven't tried. We are an empathy right? And we use our soul for our powers right?' Minda nodded in her mind. 'Right... And?' Misery smiled. 'What if you meditated to separate our soul a moment to enter those arounds mind? Hmm... Maybe then you'll find the answer on the victim. Or just our subconscious.' Minda gave an unsure look. 'Our soul? With Zane around no to risky. I haven't learned all of my powers.' Misery gave a disappointed look. 'Your never any fun. So Zane's here. So we haven't tried before. Yet we have tried our mind right?' Minda continued to look unsure. 'Yeah and?' Misery continued. 'And so your good at meditation. Focusing the mind. So try that to enter another's.' Minda sighed this time in her mind. 'Okay but they'll be seeing both of us wouldn't they?' Misery grinned. 'Maybe. Yes it's possible but at the same time maybe not up to you really. Or so I think will just have to see it's something new so we don't know the effects yet.' Minda nodded. She opened her eyes looking to see who all was in the center with her. 'Well Korkox is beside me but. I don't want to invade not if where becoming friends. Hmm... Then who?' Misery gave an ugg. 'Just focused on the state first then do what calls to you. Maybe someone will naturally seem to appeal to us? Hmm? Other than that I have no advice on who to try.' Minda sighed. 'Right.' She thought. She closed her eyes and began to clear her mind on all thoughts this time not chanting because she was near more people and she didn't want them to interrupt. Soon she was in her subconscious and she could see it seemed other doors in her mind. Ones that she hadn't before. 'So what should I open? And will they answer?' She wondered and opened a random door blindly. She didn't really know if it would work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tadashi;;

He looked over at Terezi when she approached a shrugged. "I don't care either way. But I would prefer letting it burn." He answered honestly.

Shiro quickly moves his notebook to avoid it catching on fire then Mrs. Sonar sudden flaps her wings blowing the flames out.Shiro blinks surprized,"Thank you Mrs. Sonar."He says gratefully.Mrs. Sonar smiles,"You're welcome.She says kindly.Then Shiro looks around the class angry.First there was a commotion with a few of students and now some idiot had blew up the lights and started fires in the class room.He couldn't help but want to let his wild instincts take over but he simply let out a sigh because he knew better.He would deal with who ever it was later.

Veronica had been silently sitting there waiting for Malic to return when she smelled the scent of his blood.She had considered making up an excuse to leave class when she noticed a commotion was beginning to stir in class.She was curious to see how far things would go so she began watching.To her disappointment it dyed down without anyone being harmed then the lights suddenly exploded causing glass to fall on her.When the lightning struck her desk setting it on fire she simply ate the fire before it could be blown out then stood up.She narrowed her eyes as she looked around,"Who the hell did that?! You must have a death wish! I'll chew you up and spit you out...literally!"She said with a growl.

Mrs. Sonar lightly chuckles,"I know you're all hyped up but try to behave...at least until gym class."She says calmly then begins writing something on the board.Veronica looks at the teacher then sits back down still steaming mad.The teacher turns around and looks at everyone,"Oh and causing the lights to explode is very immature.I know which of you did it since I use sonar to see but I'll let you off with a warning...this time.Save stunts like that for gym class alright?"She says then gives a sweet yet threating smile.Then she picks up a stack of books and walks around class passing them out,"Since today is the first day I will start with basic chemical compounds and how they react when introduced to other chemical compounds."She says before returning to her desk.

Malic thought about what Minda had said about not being used to compliments,'Maybe I should see how many times I can make her blush before lunch.That should be fun.'A voice in his head mischievously said.Malic decided to ignore it though and gently placed his hand on Pandora's tail causing her to slightly tense for a moment.He pauses then carefully grabs it with his left hand and lifts the end of it up to look at it,"Why would you injury yourself like this?That's not like you at all.You've changed and I can't help but wonder why.We'll talk about this later.For now...we should get back to class."He softly says.He looks at her tail seeing the wounds finally close and vanish.

Pandora removes her mouth from Malic's neck and rested her head on his shoulder finally returning to normal.She blinks her eyes recognizing his familiar scent,the taste of his blood.The realization of what she had just done was sinking in when she heard him speak.Malic smiles,"You're done healing now and I see that you're done feeding as well.Good.Let's go."He says.Pandora pushed him away then looks at him with worry beginning to fill her eyes,"W-w-what did you do?! What did I do?!"She says in a panicked voice.Malic calmly gazes at her while still smiling,"You were injured so it triggered your blood lust.I could tell how bad you needed blood...so I gave you mine.It's fine...you're better now so come with me Pandora."He says and holds out his hand to her.She takes a step back and realizes that he had already moved behind her,"That was a command...not a request.Now let's go."He says in a commanding tone that sends shivers down her spine then picks her up bridal style.Then he vanishes and reappears outside the classroom door within a few minutes.He puts her down and checks his neck making sure it's healed then he takes out a handkerchief and wipes his blood from Pandora's lips and face.After putting the handkerchief away he opens the door and Pandora walks in then he follows her in closing the door behind him.He looks at the teacher,"My apologies for taking so long.I could only find Pandora.From the looks of things...I take it that I missed some of the fun?"He says calmly.

Mrs. Sonar looks at Malic,"You didn't miss much Mr. Westbrook.Just a few of your classmates acting up and one pulling a stunt.I just told everyone that I will be starting with basic chemical compounds and how they react when introduced to other chemical compounds.Take your seat and we'll begin."She says.Malic smiles and thanks her then he turns and looks at everyone in class.Mainly he looked at Tadashi and Sayomi then gave a sly smirk since they had finally arrived in class.He had been away last year and was looking forward to catching up with every member of his gang.He looked at Pandora who was trying to pick a seat,"I saved you a seat next to me."He says putting his arm around her.Pandora wanted to protest and push him away but before she had the chance to he reached around her and rubbed his left hand along her tail causing her to blush.Then he suddenly pulled her to him and kissed her,"And if you're good...I'll give you more later."He says not caring who hears him.Then he leads Pandora to the desk to the left of his before he sits down in front of Korkox.Veronica looks over at Pandora and lets out a faint snarl,'How pathetic.Malic is just using her.I'm the one he can't live without and he realizes that he'll ditch her.'She jealously thinks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raven
Zane

Zane clamed down looking at the book now on his desk. He nodded acepting that the teacher was aware of who. 'I'll find you latter. Gym perhaps.' He thought and opened the book. 'Chemistry? Compaounds well this is science so bascias is a great start on the first day.' He smiled and opened the book. 'I wonder when the few missing will get here.' He then waited to be told what he needed to read and if there would be questions.He noticed faintly that the others seemed to finally return.

Minda/Misery

Minda missed most of what the teacher said she was to focused on what might lie behind the door. When she opened it however it just seemed to lead back into her own mind just a different side. 'Well that was a waste.' Misery grinned from behind evilly. 'No it wasn't.' She said quickly closing the door for the time being. She then opened there eyes and looked around. 'Ah class. What fun. Oh and it's chemistry it seems. Minda you'll be back in control after a bit okay?' Minda looked at the dark room shocked. She imagined a light seeing where she was. "No" She screamed in her own mind. 'So that was your game. You could have asked.' Misery smiled looking around. 'Yes I could but where's the fun. I just wanted to check things out a moment that's all. Meet our friends a bit. You can take back over when we actually have to learn no worries.' Minda knew for now she was in defeat. 'So I failed at the trick?' She asked. Misery shrugged and opened the book like she heard everything. She glanced seeing Malic sit down with Pandora which because of the change in sits was near her. She smiled then looked back down. 'I don't know for a moment the door was somewhere else. But I knew when you opened it that it became mine.' 'Oh...' She waited for the page but looked at there friends she looked to Korkox and whispered. "I have a guess that I know who the one who messed with the lights was. Want to know my guess?" She asked with a grin that seemed off for Minda.She had taken notes during his battle with Zane in her mind. Minda could not touch the part yet where she stratigized. She took notes on his electric powers and the simple acts that seemed like a prankster or trouble maker.

Last edited by a moderator:
He had calmed after the teacher finally spoke and decided to ignore the lesson for he already knew it front to back. Then he heard Minda speak to him, he knew it was her but her tone seemed... different. Also the question was more bold one for someone so shy. He turns to her slightly and e whispers to her "what is your guess? Minda?"

Misery smiled. "My guess is that it was well you." She whispered with a grin. "Korkox. If so that was another pretty bold move for the first day don't you think?" She said ignoring any comments from Minda about how she may sound. Misery wanted her half to be known and she planed on latter making some fear her.

"you got me red handed, and i always live boldly miss. It's how i survive, how I am, how i have fun. Though for a shy person, your being offly bold asking accusing me then asking me a question that some may consider personal. What has cause the sudden change since we last talked in the hall?" he replies with suspicion in his voice. He was curious about the sudden change in her behavior. Though it may be slight it was still noticeable, or maybe he just wanted to cause more trouble. He wasn't sure which just yet.

Misery smirked. "So it seems I have." She paused thinking on how to answer the sudden change. "Hmm... Change?" She said as if questioning the fact. "Ah yes. Well you see I can come across as having alternate personalities." She began trying to explain what she felt might be the best manner. "You met Minda in the hall earlier. She's well me and I'm her. But I have become known as Misery. But I still answer to Minda for I am her and she is me. It's a complicated thing to explain really. You could better understand if we or well both of I agree to let you see within our or well my mind." She said wondering if Korkox followed in any way. She ignored Minda and her simple explanation as if she well wasn't feeling well. If Misery listened to Minda she would have to once more allow Minda to be in full control.

Status
Not open for further replies.