Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader: The Interex Valhalla

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, I think I should post our first encounter with anything? Would you prefer more to respond to?

I'm thinking people might want to roll their initiative here. I already rolled Initiative for my character and the enemies.
In order to roll initiative, one must roll 1d10 + their Agility Bonus, which is their 10s digit on their Agility.

Roll that here or?

Might as well, guessing they round down.

10+3

13, boy must have painted himself red.

Reactions: Protagonist
Rolling in the OOC would probably work better, so you can post accordingly...or something.

9+3

Last edited:
I'm thinking, in the future, I'll just roll initiative for you guys whenever combat shows up.

@Artorias I'll just need your roll.

Check my last post :D In here, the OOC

Nah, just did it a few minutes ago.

Oh, We'll still need EC's die roll. Do you think I should just do it for her?

Also, what weapons are we equipped with? Are we using some kind of uniform 'non-lethal lasgun' weapon with it's own statline or are we (for all intents and purposes) using our regular equipment, just modified (in whatever way) to be non-lethal?

Also, what weapons are we equipped with? Are we using some kind of uniform 'non-lethal lasgun' weapon with it's own statline or are we (for all intents and purposes) using our regular equipment, just modified (in whatever way) to be non-lethal?
The latter one-for all intents and purposes you're using your normal weapons, just modified not to kill. Same with your enemies-there's no long-term consequence for losing in this section yet.

BTW, how I'm going to handle percentile die rolls:
Roll a 1d50, then multiply that number by two. There's your percentage.

Status
Not open for further replies.