Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader: The Interex Valhalla

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, any link to the IC?

Sorry i didnt respond till just now.
Headache yesterday so i couldnt post. Whats happened?
I'll get something up.
It's all good. What happened is that Apollo (the captain of the ship) invited several people (including yours) to the barracks. He offered them a position on a special elite team he's creating. Since your character did not show up, they started a training simulation without him. However, the offer of promotion is still very much on the table.

Perhaps the intercom in your quarters was malfunctioning and you never got the memo?

Yeah that would be a good reason. I'll get a post up real soon.

RNG gods don't seem to like me. Rolled twice.

RNG gods don't seem to like me. Rolled twice.
You must sacrifice more people to the Chaos God of Dice. More chance, for the chance god! More dice for the dice throne!

Quick question: Are you shooting at the same drone that was shooting at Slitta?

Ok, I'll get on it quick.

UPDATE: Ok, my turn's done. I didn't do anything terribly effective, but I took cover.

Hint: That's important.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might not post today. Just depends on my mental health.

Huh? I get to go twice? Oh I see.

I'll get to posting soon. God damn alerts didn't, well, alert me.

Poor sniper lady. Needs 100 more meters to actually snipe xD

Well, actually, let me ask before I post. Can I use my long-las with some sort of penalty at this range? Or do I have to be at 150m to use it?

Well, actually, let me ask before I post. Can I use my long-las with some sort of penalty at this range? Or do I have to be at 150m to use it?
Do sniper weapons have a minimum distance? If anything, I'd imagine you'd get a +10 bonus, since you're using it at half its range.

@Protagonist Well, the reason why I'm asking is because it says it's not very viable in closer ranges, so I wasn't sure if this meant exclusively melee range (which is a hur dur) or if it meant closer than the range it gives. Going through and reading a bit more, I do think I just get a +10, long as it's not melee range or anything.

@Protagonist Well, the reason why I'm asking is because it says it's not very viable in closer ranges, so I wasn't sure if this meant exclusively melee range (which is a hur dur) or if it meant closer than the range it gives. Going through and reading a bit more, I do think I just get a +10, long as it's not melee range or anything.
Yeah, I think that'll be fine.

Well, it wouldn't have mattered if I didn't have her aim first. Just so you know, Protag. I probably would've rolled the same 1 for my initiative test if I did it myself. RNG hates me xD

Status
Not open for further replies.