Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader: The Interex Valhalla

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Protagonist Okay, finished her bio finally. Lemme know if anything needs fixing.

Ok. If you're finished with Odette's CS, then she's approved.

FER DA GRATTA WAAAGH!

QoyC0rm.jpg

Reactions: Grothnor
Did you know that one of the most popular video games among the Orks is God of WAAAGH?
Also if the inquistor asks the Ork about the Emperor he'll say something about him being the most shootiest, then draw that picture.

I'm probably going to start this RP by Tuesday, though I'll keep it open to sign-ups even after.

I'm half-tempted to start an IC thread today, but just have us mess around and get used to the mechanics (IE, fight some training bots or something just to make sure we know what we're doing). Would this be ok with you guys?

Fine with me.

Go ahead. Need to pratice typing like a retarded englishman.

I need to practice spouting out the Greater Good nonsense.

Reactions: Protagonist
Name:
Shas'Vre Tash'var Bunirr

Species/Class:
Tau Fire warrior
Appearance:
Appearance
Stats:
Weapon Skill 30
Ballistic Skill 35
Strength 30
Toughness 35
Agility 40
Intelligence 50
Perception 35
Willpower 35
Fellowship 35

Origin:
Not Needed
Talents:
Fire Caste Weapon Training, Marksman, Rapid Reload, Supporting Fire, Unshakeable Faith.

Skills:
Common Lore (Tau Empire), Dodge, Logic, Literacy, Speak Language (Tau), Tech-Use.

Starting Equipment:
Good Craftsmanship pulse carbine, Best Craftsmanship pulse pistol, 3 Tau photon grenades, Tau combat armour with inbuilt micro-bead, translator unit, and blacksun filter.

Bio:
Aun'Vre was part of a Tau Scouting Party to investigate an Old Outpost in the Koronus Expanse. His duty was to guard the other Tau that were investigating the dark outpost. Upon arriving, they found that the outpost was pretty much destroyed and infested with Khorne Worshiping Orks who slaughtered his team. Var'Gri and Aun'Vre made it out alive though, putting out a distress signal, which was caught by the Rogue Trader who rescued them. After being rescued, the Rogue Trader transported them back home, to a degree where Var'Gri reported back to the Ethereals. He told the Ethereals everything. Aun'Vre also went with Var'Gri and reported what he knew.

The Ethereals found the Rogue Trader and the ship more interesting than the old outpost destroyed by the Orks. Var'Gri's new orders are to rejoin the crew of the Rogue Trader, and to find out whatever he can. Basically spying. Aun'Vre however was only tasked with guarding Var'Gri.

Traits:
Precise Hunter, For The Greater Good!, Non-Imperial, Speak Not Unto the Alien

I GOT ONE FATE POINT THINGIE!

Last edited:
So i have 13 wounds apparently?

This is just a minor thing, he wouldn't have Aun in his name since he isn't part of the Ethereal Caste. He woulf have Shas, for Fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.