Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader: The Interex Valhalla

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read 10 there, erased it will redo here.

Lol wow RNG is just shitting on me now.

first result 18x2

18 * 2 = 36! That's a hit!

Now, you need to roll your die for what you hit it with, to see how much damage you do.

I'm just wondering, would we be able to roll 2d10s and count them like the tens and ones digits of a d100, as an alternate of rolling a d50 times 2?

Like, the following would be a roll of 13.

I'm just wondering, would we be able to roll 2d10s and count them like the tens and ones digits of a d100, as an alternate of rolling a d50 times 2?

Like, the following would be a roll of 13.
Well, the problem with that is that you can't get a roll less than 11.

Oh, BTW, just read something that said that drones (IE, the one Apollo is using) lack their own initiative, and simply go after their controller (which in this case is Apollo).
So, that'd make it Var'Gri's turn.

Alright. So. 2d10's or 1d50?

So, 35

A ten in the tens digit would count as zero.
Actually, a ten in any digit would count as a zero, unless they're both tens, in which case it counts as a roll of 100.

Just wanted to correct myself.

Then I roll what, a 1d10 to see how much damage I do? Or something.

Then I roll what, a 1d10 to see how much damage I do? Or something.
You need to roll for damage, yes. Assuming you're trying to hit him with your pulse rifle, then you roll 2d10 + 3.

Yeah, using the Pulse Rifle. Should I just roll here so I can post, or just roll in my post?

Yeah, using the Pulse Rifle. Should I just roll here so I can post, or just roll in my post?
Whichever you prefer, though I think doing the rolls in your IC post would be the best.

Alright, so I go last of everyone?

Sorry i didnt respond till just now.
Headache yesterday so i couldnt post. Whats happened?
I'll get something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.