Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader: The Interex Valhalla

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I don't really know the Tau well...

Its fine. They just have a bunch of titles and shit in their name.

@Scientiam: Your bio is a copy-past of Artorias's, but since he doesn't seem to mind I think I'll let it fly.

Here's an idea I just had: they were in the same scouting party together. Scientiam's character could be some sort of apprentice/protoge of Artoria's character? Would that be alright with both of you?

Yeah, he PMed me asking if it was alright to be part of the scouting party, I said it was alright.

Ok. By the way, @Scientiam: You should put down that your character has 1 fate point, and then you'll be approved.

I know. Making replies today.

Reactions: Protagonist
I know, will make a reply when I can, but thanks for the heads up.

@Scientiam: Your bio is a copy-past of Artorias's, but since he doesn't seem to mind I think I'll let it fly.

Here's an idea I just had: they were in the same scouting party together. Scientiam's character could be some sort of apprentice/protoge of Artoria's character? Would that be alright with both of you?
Edited. And i mean that would be cool with me.

Okiedoke, then. You're approved and invited up to the ship's barracks.

I'll do that soon/eventually.
*slides into anime shadows*

Okay, I'll post today (unless things go really awry). Woke up really nauseated and really just don't feel like posting. Once it clears up, I'll force my lazy-ass to post :P

Kinda wanna have Throatslitta, just to fuck with the Captain a little like one of dem funnehboyz, fire his gun off randomly during the meeting whenever the Captain tries to speak.

Also whats this maze made of?

So some sort of steel plating.

Status
Not open for further replies.