Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader: The Interex Valhalla

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of some more scenarios/story arcs we'll have to run into:

Since Slitta's back story involves Khornate Orks, we'll probably have to hunt those down. That'd also help get the Inquisitor involved.

Because Interex is basically what the Tau think they are, we might also do some work for them as well.

We've also got a Techpriest, so we'll probably have to deal with lots of tech, particularly Archeotech. Which makes sense already, due to the nature of the Valhalla.

Just me it seems. Its fine with me realy whatever it is.

Ok. I'm just checking in to see how everyone's doing. I'm probably just being impatient is all, so no big deal.

May I suggest giving your skull a Murray-like personality?
I don't think servo-skulls are sentient, or at least, no more sentient than your average servitor.

Also, I don't know who Murray is. -_-

I don't think servo-skulls are sentient, or at least, no more sentient than your average servitor.

Also, I don't know who Murray is. -_-
Darndit.

Basically, Murray was a character from a video game who was a talking skull that was really evil and wanted to take over the world (and was a big ham about it, too). However, because he was just a talking skull with almost no ability to do anything, he was incapable of hurting anyone.

Name: Shas'El N'dras Var'gri

Species/Class: Tau Fire Warrior

Appearance:
[spoili]
kBqNY8Y8nS8.jpg

[/spoili]

Stats:
WS BS S T AG INT PER WP FEL
25 40 30 40 35 40 35 35 35
Origin:
Not needed

Talents:
Fire Caste Weapon Training
Marksman, Rapid Reload
Supporting Fire
Unshakeable Faith

Skills:
Common Lore (Tau Empire)
Dodge
Logic
Literacy +10
Speak Language (Tau)
Speak Language (Low Gothic)
Tech-Use +10

Traits:
Classified Competence
For The Greater Good!
Non-Imperial
Speak Not Unto the Alien

Starting Equipment:
Good Craftsmanship Pulse Rifle
Best Craftsmanship Pulse Pistol
3 Tau Photon Grenades
Tau Combat Armor Inbuilt with Micro-Bead, Translator Unit, and Blacksun Filter

Bio:
Var'Gri was part of a Tau Scouting Party to investigate an Old Outpost in the Koronus Expanse. It had gone dark, and it was his duty to report whatever happened. Upon arriving, the outpost was pretty much destroyed and infested with Khorne Worshiping Orks who slaughtered his team. Var'Gri made it out alive though. He put out a distress signal, which was caught by the Rogue Trader who rescued him. After being rescued, the Rogue Trader transported him back home, to a degree where Var'Gri reported back to the Ethereals. He told the Ethereals everything.

The Ethereals found the Rogue Trader and the ship more interesting than the old outpost destroyed by the Orks. Var'Gri's new orders are to rejoin the crew of the Rogue Trader, and to find out whatever he can. Basically spying.

XP Total: 5,000
Current XP: 0
Insanity: 0
Corruption: 0
Fate: 1
Wounds: 14

Last edited:
I'll get something soon. Just started on work.
I wish i knew more 40k stuff....

I was gone pretty much all day. I'll sit down and finish the bio sometime within the day.

Its amussing that Emps FS will be of the same level as my ork when finished.

Reactions: Protagonist
Terriblly low.

In the way that don't expect huggles or high fives from either.

Reactions: Protagonist
Wow, Tau are like my favorite race and I just forgot something. Changing my characters name to Shas'El N'dras Var'gri

The 'Aun' part in his current name, is Ethereal and Shas is Fire. So...with his current name, it is basically stating he is an Ethereal and not part of the Fire Caste >.>

@Protagonist Probably should've asked this before, but how long exactly would everyone have been together? When we start, will they be just meeting? Already be acquaintances?

@Protagonist Probably should've asked this before, but how long exactly would everyone have been together? When we start, will they be just meeting? Already be acquaintances?

All PCs are probably relatively notable crew members, so they probably are at least somewhat aware of each other's existence even if they hadn't met (assuming your character has been on the ship a while). Pre-existing relationships between characters are fine as long as both players are on-board with it. Apollo will know your PC well enough that they've caught his attention and he allows them into his A-team.

How long your PC has been on-board the ship is more or less up to you, but probably at least a few months.

For the Greater Good!

16bit_tau_by_steeljoe-d8bhk4l.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.