V

Vellum

Original poster
Tacky name alert!
I'm Vellum, an 18 year old student that spends her days drawing and writing!
I've been writing and roleplaying for a decade now, although I had been on six month or so haitus as of recently, and am just coming back.
When it comes to writing my only true crutches are that I probably use way to many commas.
So, now that you know a thing or two about me, let's get on with the good stuff!

Expectations...
  • Have a fairly good grasp of grammar
  • Post 2+ paragraphs, I don't need or want novels but I do need something to work with
  • Be forthcoming and cooperative with plotting, don't make me be the only one coming up with ideas!
What I can do...
  • Play male or female, submissive or dominant characters
  • I play M/F, M/M, and F/F
  • Have a flexible posting schedule, you can usually expect a post from me within a reasonable amount of time--or at least an excuse or explanation as to why its going to take me longer to come up with one.
  • World building, lore, settings, history. It's my talent, just ask any long term partner of mine.
  • I don't shy away from gritty things, drama, or angst. It's my lifeblood, frankly.
  • Give as good as I get, averaging somewhere between 2 - 6 paragraphs.
  • I can be a pretty aggressive partner, making sure that so long as I know where the plot is going, I can keep it in motion.
  • Some of the more unusual AUs. Monster/supernatural, omegaverse, I know a good thing about lots of them.
  • Star Roleplaying
What I Wont Do...
  • Animal Abuse
  • Graphic Sexual Assault
  • Canon characters in a fandom RP (I'll steal settings, not characters)
Plots!
A person shows up at Muse A's door, claiming to be a demon. Muse B is a demon, who has just found their soulmate in Muse A.
Muse A is gifted exorcist, considered one of the best. He rose through the ranks with ease, adopting the rules and customs the way a fish takes to water. Muse B is a demon, currently possessing the body of a college student. They are brought before Muse A in hopes that the Exorcists can force them from this husk of a person they now inhabit. These hopes are dashed when Muse B proves to be a stubborn, powerful creature. It comes down to Muse A to keep the Demon in the church and figure out a way to force them from the student's body before real damage can be done.
Person A is a war veteran honorably discharged after receiving a career-ending injury. Person B is a civilian with an overly large flat in the capital that they don't mind sharing rent (and space) with. This, of course, is only part of the arrangement. Both A and B work for a secret agency that uncovers plots against their country, hopefully before any damage can be done. A understands the world and suffers from less naivety than B, but B's incredibly smart. (Its steampunk sherlock thing essentially)
Set in NYC. Person A is the boss of the local mafia that owns the city, they run it, everyone fears and reveres them in equal measure. Person B has just moved into the hustle and bustle of the city, and doesn't yet know to look away when Person A walks by. Person A thinks to push Person B around a little bit, teach them the rules of the city a little bit, before recognizing B. As it turns out, B is a semi-famous (singer/actor/author/ect.) and is working on something that requires some inside information on the Mafia. Person A is willing to help them get that, but for a price.
Champion A and Champion B are the regional champions of two nearby regions. Because of this, they're always bumping into each other and having battles. For all intents and purposes, they're rivals--albiet rivals with pokemon strong enough to cause a bit of a scene if they decide to have a battle in the middle of the street.
A new team is rising out of the underground, and they're rapidly proving themselves to be head and shoulders above all the previous aggressors. While the champions could leave it to rising trainers, there would be something a bit irresponsible in letting a twelve year old take them on. So the job falls to them! Oh joy.

Pairings!

• Demon/Human
  • Werewolf/Vampire
  • Werewolf/Werewolf
  • Vampire/Human
  • Assassin/Assassin
  • Alien/Human
Fandoms or AUs! (again, I don't do canon characters, just the universe)

- Mass Effect
- Dragon Age
- Voltron
- Homestuck
- Fallout (New Vegas, 4)
- Witcher (3)
- Coffee Shop
- Soulmates
- Omegaverse
- Borderlands (Pre-sequel, 2, and Tales)
- Fake Dating/Married

Feel free to contact me here on this thread or in my PMs! I'm open to other plots than the ones I've mentioned, or adjusting aforementioned plots!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'm brand-spanking new to this website, so there might be a learning curve, but I am by no means new to RPing. I'm interested in your 'Family Business' idea. I prefer to play male characters but will happily bring in NPCs of any description, and consider myself a literate/advanced writer.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey! I'm interested in several things on here if you're still looking! Assassin/Assassin could be cool, same with Werewolf/Vampire? Possibly either of them combined with a soulmate au? Idk!

I also usually prefer m/m as far as pairings go!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
If you're still looking for a partner, then I'd love to RP with you! :)