Useless Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, we're gonna start progressing since we lost a few.

Sorry, I wasn't even supposed to be there. I'll come back in when Lucas gets back with the group

It's fine I think we were only selected since we were active at the time feel free to keep your post up.

So I got to ask, their are only a few people who are posting so I ask did people just loose interest or are people waiting? I'm curious as I really like this RP so far and I would hate to see it die.

I'm still here but with not much going on with my character, there's isn't anything I can do.

I think they all left so let's just continue the way we've been. @jeshem feel free to get involved with the new villain

flower36.gif
Tequila Rose Von Yough
flower36.gif

FULL NAME: Tequila Rose Von Yough
Nicknames: Rose
Sexuality: Straight - can be persuaded.
Appearance: Long and straight brown hair that reaches the middle of her back when it is left out. Her eyes are a piercing bright green. She has a slim build that makes her look weak. She is often found wearing dresses and skirts with pants underneath and combat boots.

-Reading
    -Chocolate
    -Parkour
    -Learning
    -Technology

Dislikes:
    -Snotty Brats
    -Interruptions
    -Bananas
    -Crowds
    -Forgetting things

Hobbies:
    -Parkour
    -Reading
    -Bug collecting
    -Sleeping
    -Weapon practise

Fears:
    -Authority
    -Canines
    -Felines
    -Horses
    -Water
    -Storms

General:
    She is generally a quiet person who prefers to watch others to learn about them rather than talk to them. Basically she likes people watching. She is always trying to think ahead and loves to learn.

• pic_1435852359_1.jpg

Tequila was born into a mediocre family. She often fought with her three older brothers and usually she would win. She now works in the local library where she can read whatever she wants.

• Needless to say, Tequila has a useless ability. Or so others think. Tequila is able to remember anything that she has read, word for word. Dues to this, she has read most of the book in the library already. She believes it is useful, though, as it helps her to remember things she needs to do.

Other Abilities:

Tequila is quite the talented melee fighter. She has a preference for axes and scythes, though is capable of using swords and knives if necessary. When she isn't in the library, she can be seen on the roof practicing her skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Demmy will your character be able to defend herself? There is nothing in your bio about her fighting ability.

Sorry, I knew I would forget something. I've edited the 'Ability' tab to include this.

Sorry, may I ask for a recap? I'm not a fan of making mistakes.

Anton, Hisashi, and Alexander went to go take care of some C rank villains. Lucas felt left out so he followed the group. Hisashi got sick from over using his powers or something so Anton sent Lucas to check on Hisashi. Anton then went by himself to go find some jewel robbers who escaped before he arrived.

I hope you ain't waiting for me to post, I ain't gonna post as Anton for a few posts since A) I said he was two hours away and B) I want other people to post since it's been a lot of myself a just a few others writing most of the posts and I don't want anyone to feel left out.

I waiting for Hisashi o.o

I figured it's just the way the post rotation has been going it's been Hisashi-->Anton-->Someone else I am just making sure.

@Demmy yes the base is at the old Elite headquarters where the old powerless heroes keep an eye on the city and report to the team.

I'll be posting now sorry to keep you guys on hold alot of stuff in real life going on. BTW feel free to use npcs however you see fit

My post is up. Sorry it's so vague. I wasn't sure what to put.

Status
Not open for further replies.