Useless Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok posted, sorry again guys.

Are we having a 'who can write the shortest contest'? Cause I'm pretty sure I just won. Anyway, there's not much I can do right now, I'll post again once we get back to the HQ or somewhere else.

Yea I'm working on my next post now I should have it up today.

Hey just wondering if there's still enough space for just one more character?

Reactions: Dakota K5
There is always space. Go ahead and throw up a cs. After approval I'll fill you in.

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
I'll have something by the end of today ^_^

Unless something happens on the way to the hotel, it'll be hard for me to make a post until we arrive without potentially messing up the world. Then again, I might be able to pull something off depending how much control @Kurogane86 allows me to have

My bad I didn't think of that. If you want go ahead and arrive at our destination through your post.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned this before but you guys can control stuff aswell. I only ask that you don't kill important people without asking me first. Like c.mistress or Larynx. Unknown henchmen feel free.

ALL THE WALLS OF TEXT!

Heyo guys. Sooooo...school just punched me in the face with the quarter starting and life in general jumped in to beat on me too. I'll be afk for a while but will be able to read what comes up. If I do post, it'll have to be short. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know so you don't hold your breath for too long

It's cool we'll manage somehow. Just post when u can. I'll post after @Demmy

Reactions: Kurogane86
I figure we need to have a team battle. But yeah he's gonna die not to quickly though

Status
Not open for further replies.