Useless Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah lol, Color Manipulation is going to be a challenge to make useful... but I love a challenge and my character his going to develop in personal strength just as her powers grow.

Oh I agree with that. My character has a 'useful' power just its so limited, and has the potential to kill him. like, what happens if he fucks up and rather than heating up his tea he melts his hand off? sort of potential to kill him.

Oh I agree with that. My character has a 'useful' power just its so limited, and has the potential to kill him. like, what happens if he fucks up and rather than heating up his tea he melts his hand off? sort of potential to kill him.
Oh god, lol. I wonder how colors can kill someone... maybe cause color blindness and not notice a something that is danger in color like a poisonous frog xD

Oh god, lol. I wonder how colors can kill someone... maybe cause color blindness and not notice a something that is danger in color like a poisonous frog xD
Chromo-hemotomia. Simply put, you force their red blood cells to turn black. this would affect the chemical make up of the cell stopping it from carrying oxygen and even (to a degree) causing it to carry a form of lead around the body in the form of lead dioxide, which would kill them.

Chromo-hemotomia. Simply put, you force their red blood cells to turn black. this would affect the chemical make up of the cell stopping it from carrying oxygen and even (to a degree) causing it to carry a form of lead around the body in the form of lead dioxide, which would kill them.
... thanks, good to know, if I ever want Rainbow to become a villain xD.

or ya know, you need someone dead. other things you could do, is change the colour of their eye-lens (The clear membrane that covers the eye) to black. BAM YOUR BLIND.

or ya know, you need someone dead. other things you could do, is change the colour of their eye-lens (The clear membrane that covers the eye) to black. BAM YOUR BLIND.
xD

Well I already know how to make my power useful.

Gave Anton a knife if that's alright.

Looking good so far guys, I like the potential for all of these powers just remember they are classified as useless.

@The Mernsicle your abilities don't seem useless, if you can scale them back a little like the puppet tier can only control people for 10 seconds or can only go in their mind and control the left hand. For example. The electricity power says you can create but in limitations says you can only manipulate. Let's go with manipulate only and only the amount that your using so if you use a battery it's only 9volts. Other than that good job.

@EddiEddi - that power seems to have potential to grow, I think a bigger limitation will help. Something like can only use rocks to convert energy and also the ability can't increase from there since it'll be a useful power if it's allowed to refine.

@Dakota K5 great job that is exactly the type of power I was looking for.
So sorry I didn't get this sooner I didn't have my computer today, but I edited my characters I hope it's okay what I did I edited Astria's Power and Limitations as well as the "Other" spot.

ok looks like everyones CS is done and your all accepted. we will begin the IC soon.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Sorry. I will be posting tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.