Useless Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can still respond and move to next day^^ either way.

Got room for one more?

Picture
Anime_male_redhead-2.jpg

Name
Lucas

Sex
M

Ability (remember useless power. Think parlor trick, changing hair, eye color etc)
Increasing strength: Lucas can increase and decrease his physical strength at will
Why it's useless: Lucas' strength can varies depending how much effort he puts into it. His power, regardless of its level, only lasts for a second before needing to recharge for 24 hours. When pushed to his limits, Lucas can lift entire skyscrapers but will be knocked unconscious in the process.

Brief background
Lucas was born to two heroes who prepared him from a young age for his powers. They changed their minds, however, when Lucas he sent his sparring partner to the hospital after an intense match. His parents used their influence to cover up the incident though Lucas was shunned from a long time by his piers.

Other
Lucas hates being called Luke​

Last edited:
it sounds like hulk's power. Sorry sir that power seems to powerful. if you want to go for strength than how about you can have the strength of like 5 men for 5 seconds at a time while you recharge for 5 hours.

Okay. Would it still be too over powered if his strength was at hulk's level but only for a second. He then needs to recharge for 24 hours. Is that ok or no?

You're dead set on hulk level strength huh?

I mean one second of beyond superhuman strength is still pretty useful. Unless you fall asleep immediately after or something

updated. better?

large.gif

Name:
"My name is William. Nothing more."
William R. Xavier the 3rd
AKA ' The Walking Blizzard '

"Why do you ask such pointless questions?"

tumblr_mbatgrlUcO1qi538ho1_500.gif

Sex:
"That's none of your concern!"
Male

Ability:
"Tsch~ Like it matters..."
William can literally see your soul, like an expanding aura around you that gives him some information about you but nothing to improve his stance on survival and the fact that he could just as easily die in a battle as much as the next person. It does give him some intriguing insights from time to time though, so be wary.

large.gif

Brief Background:
*silence*
William never knew his parents as a child and was given away to another family at a young age, he was taught strict manners and has almost zero compassion in his heart, hence why he is sometimes referred to as the walking blizzard because he is so cold to others and is often more concerned with work than other people.

Interesting power.

Hey, quick favor. Mind giving me a brief rundown on what all has happened, who is where, and what's currently happening? I don't have enough time to read through thethree pages you guys have right now, so it'd be a big help if you could do this for me.

I don't know that seems like alot of work. Basically they have all been summoned to the elite building. So far they are just in the hallway headed tword the command center.

The only active people are Hisashi, Anton, and Alexander

Alright. That gives me something to work off of, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.