Useless Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Demmy could you possibly put yourself into the story somewhat. You can probably start out at Elite so you can meet Lucas and Hisashi or you can meet up with Anton somehow whose walking back from the cold trail of the b rank villain were chasing

As in the headquarters? Sorry, probably should have specified that she was there.

Yea if you can get her involved with the other two at the Elite building that would help so we don't have to go looking for her

Mmm, well I have no idea where they are so I was going to wait until they posted so that I could move my character.

Sorry I haven't posted yet, I've been out the entire day. I'll try getting one up tomorrow (HK/Singapore time)

RL's being kinda mean to me lately so I might not be able to post again for a while

Reactions: Kurogane86
Thanks for keeping me posted

Dang, I'm terribly sorry. I've no idea what to write. Huge writer's block at the moment. Again, sorry. Do you mind posting before me?

I'm back and...nothing has happened yet. Should Lucas stand by to meet you there or should he just hop back in now.

Waiting for Tequila atm. Why don't you go ahead as a scout or possibly go pick up a secret weapon like liquid nitrogen.

Im so sorry. I was meant to say that she had gotten in. Again, sorry. I'll it's once I can get on a computer!

Ok as soon as it's fixed I'll fix mine and we'll head out

Is the villain's information being sent to Lucas? @Kurogane86

Yes. We will assume that all of the information go sent to all vehicles

I'm still here. I think it's either yours or @Demmy's turn to post

Holy crap. I'm sorry guys I thought I did post, maybe I was just thinking it. Damn I'll get something up right away

Status
Not open for further replies.