Us against the World

Not noticing much around him, Chrome had an adrenaline rush pumping through his veins as the raiders ran up to him. Blocking the gunshots, blocking the knives, blocking the knives being thrown into him - whether it was with his shields or with his skin. A bandit with a combat knife painted crimson comes up to him, and Chrome glares at him from behind the shield.
"Should have ran." Chrome says plainly as the bandit ineffectively keeps attacking the shield, sparks clanging of it as the bandit growled with rage. As the combat knife recoiled, Chrome took his chance to attack with his makeshift rapier, lunging through the bandit's throat, leaving him spurting blood from his neck and collapsing to the floor choking. Chrome levitates up the combat knife hastily before it hits the ground, and sends it flying into the spear-wiedling man's eye, leaving him dying with a shriek as blood poured from his eye wound. But more came. And more gunshots. Chrome's shield was getting battered, and he yelps in pain as a gunshot hits into his leg, leaving a dent in it.
"F**KER CAN'T TAKE GUNSHOTS! GET BACK TO BASE, BRING BACK THE MACHINEGUN! I WANT THIS SON OF A BITCH ALIVE!" The raid leader yells, and Chrome growls from behind his shield.
"C'mon... let's just hope you're safe, T.J.... don't make this all for... g-gah... nothing..." Chrome mutters with a wince - the dent in his leg was throbbing painfully, like an extremely painful bruise.

X just watched from a safe distance as the battle took place. He kept his eye on chrome because thats who he was really after. He knew about his abilities and needed him for a very specific job. " aww damit" He notices Chrome was getting pinned down by gun fire. He stands up as he signs " o well " He teleports behind some of the thugs and begins throwing down drawing at least some attention away from Chrome.

Raven began taking out some of the raiders doing a mix of hand to hand and using her soul-self by making raven claws. She made sure not to kill any of them just knock them out and she would send the police on them later she just wasn't sure what she would do if the others had a different plan. She then was close to Chrome and could tell he was hurt for she could sens his pain which her demonic aura wished to feed upon but she wouldn't allow it. 'I'll ask who's hurt when this battle is done and take care of it.'

Hawkeye decides to join the fight, he takes his pistol and small cross bow out and begins shooting at the raiders,he then crouches down behind a van and takes cover,he keeps shooting at the raiders,after he loses bullets on his pistol,he takes out two knives and sneaks around the vehicle, he sees three of the bandits shooting at chrome, he flips in the air ad cuts one of their guns,he then round houses the other raider knocking him out,he stabs the last raider in the back and flips him over,and tackles the last one and starts quarter pounding him, he then stands up and sees no more bandits around him "Anyone else" he shrugs and walks and grabs his gun and cross bow and whistles as he walks away

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Well this just got interesting." Ghost thought to himself as X and Hawkeye joined the fight. Ghost shot an unseen raider running up behind Hawkeye. The bullet pierced the raiders chest, fatally wounding him but not killing him.

Hawkeye kept walking and heard foot steps,he takes the pistol out and turns around, but right when he looked the man fall to the ground,he shruged and kept walking

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chrome blinks twice as all the raiders seemed to be killed around him in near seconds - a new man, or so Chrome thought due to the new suit, had joined the battle, taking down the armed men shooting at him but not killing them. One was left that Hawkeye hadn't seen, but a bullet went through him before the raider had a chance to sneak attack Hawkeye. Chrome blinks twice, looking around him, and closing his eyes and giving a sigh.
"It's over. Hell, meeting new super humans everyday." Chrome mutters to himself, dropping the shield and rapier to his sides, and fumbling in his jacket, which was difficult as that was also coated in metal for some reason. Thankfully his cigs and lighter weren't. He didn't get his iron skin sometimes. He places a cigarette into his mouth, blood shining from his metallic hands as he takes a big drag from the cigarette.
"Thanks, I guess, whoever you are. I'll ask for your name later." He looks back to Ghost and nods. "Nice shot." He says simply with a slither of a smile, and finally he turns to Raven.
"Sure can fight, huh, lady? Looks like T.J owes us all big time." Chrome says, but amongst the crowd, T.J and his boys were silk whimpering in fear, so maybe now wasn't the time to pay. Suddenly, Chrome falls to one knee with a clank, the dent in his left leg throbbing with agony.
"S-shit! What's with this pain...?? Hell, it comes and goes..." Chrome mutters to himself. He hasn't yet noticed Red X nearby due to the adrenaline pumping and gunshots still ringing in his head... and Chrome's vision was starting to go blurry...

Unlike the rest of the fighter X gave no care to the enemy and began slashing them down as they rushed him . He steps on the face of a man that was on the ground as he looks at the others fighting .

Raven looked at Chrome. "Did you get hit?" She looked at his leg and got down on her knees. Her eyes turned white and she said "Trust me this wont hurt." She placed her hands on his leg and looked to see the damage. She noticed a bullet in his leg and first got it out then she healed the bone that was barely punctured and she healed the bruises. "Ah there that should feel good as new." She let her eyes turn back to there normal Violette. She then stood back up. "Anyone else hurt?" She asked looking at the others.

Chrome gives a sigh of relief as Raven takes out the bullet - seemed it got lodged in the metal and into his leg beforehand.
"Appreciate it." He says blankly, and looks down at his... kills. Chrome couldn't help but feel a bit angered. He didn't mean to kill the people... but... he couldn't control himself. The three of his kills were pretty brutal as well.

He then sees Red X walking amongst the fallen, crushing one of the raider's heads who had survived. Chrome glares at Red X for a moment, then charges towards him, lunging forward for Red X's throat.

"YOU AGAIN! Tell me everything you know about my past, damn you!" He yells as he jumps forward to try and grab Red X by his throat, his hands coated with shining red blood.

As chrome holds Xs throte he holds up his hands " whoa .. take it easy tin man" He holds up one finger and moves it side to side " temper temper, first your gonna have to do something for me" He pushes his foot down crushing the mans skull. " you mind letting me go"

Raven glared at Red X and she noticed all the raiders that were dead and the few knocked out. 'Great how will I every explain this? To the cops?' She then saw Chrome go for Red X that's there business now back to mine. She looked for Ghost and once she found him she asked, "If you want or would like I wish to see my father now please." She then covered her mouth and said "Damn it" She then took away her hands "Anyways I'll go peacefully and you can collect the money from him. What you do from there is not a concern of mine."

Ghost smiled behind his mask and slung his rifle over his shoulder. "The dropoff point is on the roof of a parking garage 2 miles from here." He takes a pair of high-tech handcuffs off his belt and puts them around her wrists. "This way." He put a hand on her shoulder turned invisible, Raven along disappeared with him.

Raven held out her hands as he placed on the cuffs. "umm...Okay." She waited for them to arrive thinking on how to approach her father.

Chrome bares his teeth at the man, tightening his grip a little as he levitates a combat knife of one of the fallen and brings it into his hand, threatening Red X with it as he brought the blade near stomach.
"Or... you could tell me now, and I won't damned gut you." He growls, his voice becoming darker an somewhat more evil, but Chrome shook his head as he dropped the knife, and rubbed his pounding head.

Murderer. Murderer. Murderer. Murderer. You're a murderer, Chrome. You're a killer, Chrome. You're a murderer.

Chrome winces, and loosens his grip on Red X, letting him go. He didn't want to spill any more blood today. He turned around to check if Raven and Ghost were there, but they had long gone... dammit. He wanted to ask them some more questions, but that wasn't important right now.
"Fine. What's this 'something' I'm gonna have to do for you, jackass." Chrome mutters, although voices were still pounding and whispering in his head.

((i'm bringing foxtrot back in,i'll also act as hawkeye))

Foxtrot:
He watched on top of the building,seeing cars go bye and civilians walk down the street,he looked further away at the docks, he saw people fighting and decided to see what is happening, he jumps from roof to roof until hes a block away,he saw people who look like bandits fighting against a man with a crossbow,a metal man,and a girl,h jumped on the next roof and watched as they eliminated the people, he then saw a man put handcuffs on the girl,he found it suspicious and followed them anonymously

Reactions: Raven
They arrived at the top of the parking garage. It was completely empty. Except for Trigon. (Do you want to play the part of trigon? I don't think I would be very effective.) "Here she is." Said Ghost in a releived voice.

Trigon looked at Raven. "Ah great to see you again my precious gem." Raven glared at him. "What do you want? And why are you out of your cage?" "Ah Raven are you not glad to see your father?" Trigon looked at Ghost. "Here is your money now if you don't mind I wish to continue matters with Raven alone." Raven gave Trigon an evil glare.

"Ya about that. I went through alot of trouble to finish this job and I was never told it was a fucking titan that I was after." He unholstered his pistol and pointed it at Raven. "Double or nothing"

Foxtrot:
foxtrot watched as the invisible man handed the girl to the man, he listened to what he was saying,waiting to see if he can step in

Hawk eye:
Hawkeye watched as chrome put the knife near X factors stomach,he was about to step in but then he let him go,e knew something was tormenting him, but he knew chrome didn't wanna talk about it,he puts his pistol in its holster and takes a knife from one of the dead raiders, he put it on his belt and walked up to the two "X factor just tell him already"