Us against the World

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Raven looked at the gun. 'When was this part of the deal. oh well death is fine by me.' Trigon looked at him "I guess you right but at the same time I think you would be wise to go with my offer." Raven decided to but in, "He does have a point I'm not the easiest person to get and you should know father." She looked at Trigon with a challenging look in her eyes. Trigon looked at Raven and noticed the cuffs. "Ah I see Raven." He looked at Ghost. "So you want double? Well I'm not sure I'm convinced you earned such a reward but I could spare your life as your bonus."

X cracks his neck while he dusts his shoulder off " theres a reserch faciliti not to far from here" He pulls out a little vile that had red glowing liquid in it. " you see this its a element called Xenothium " He places it back in his pocket. " they have a case full of this stuff in there... problem is" He looks back at chrome " its locked up tight behind a big metal vault " X teleports on a near by seat and takes a seat " you get my point tin man"

Chrome sighs, and his eyes twitch a little with rage as he gets called 'tin man', but he contains his anger as he takes another large draw of the cigarette, breathing smoke in a small cloud as he watches the smokes thoughtfully for a moment. He'd stolen things before, but never really gone into a research facility before. He did all for pay, and a reward of some sort... and a reward about his past? That was near priceless to him - it was an answer he'd been looking for for almost all his life since the incident at the factory. He hangs his head in thought, then looks up at Red X.
"Fine. Give me the directions, and I'll do it." Chrome mutters, then glares at Red X threateningly. "But if you're lying to me, I'll do whatever it takes to find you. And then I'll kill you; slowly." Chrome growls, and flicks the cigarette into a nearby bin.

" thats what i wanted to hear" He says tossing chrome a phone that he dialed in the address on. " dont worry you can keep it.. raven wont miss it" x lays back on the bin with his arms behind his head " and you should be quick about it.... im sure that little girl would really want to meet her daddy" He says just to give chrome a little hint about his past.

Chrome doesn't really get the hint, holding the phone in his hands and narrowing his eyes.
"You took this from her? ...Bastard..." He mutters, but takes note of the request, looking up at Red X angrily. "That girl, Raven, was one of the people who helped me out. To be honest, I wouldn't have been able to save T.J. without her and the others. Damn bastard you are... stealing from her..." He mumbles angrily, but nonetheless looks at the address on the phone with an exhale. "If this really is Raven's phone, I'd better hurry up this shitty heist, and give it back to her after... I swear to God... if this is all a hoax..." Chrome says, then shakes his head.

"Right. I'm going. Once I'm done, you give this phone back to her." Chrome says, and he recognises Hawkeye's voice from earlier. "Oh. It's the bow guy in a different suit, huh? Again, I appreciate the help. But now I've got to do this fool's contract... you wouldn't understand. I need to find my past." Chrome says to Hawkeye, remembering he said that Red X couldn't be trusted, but Chrome was willing to take the risk.

"That just won't do. I kill her" gestures to Raven "Or I get a few million more. Your choice."

Raven looked at him knowing if she wanted she could move the gun pointed at her. "I like the second choice Trigon just let him kill me it would be better that listening to you." Trigon looked at him and an evil smile formed upon his face. "Ah I don't like that option Raven but I'll tell you to what." He paused as if looking for something and then walked slowly over to a case. Raven's eyes grew wide. 'How much could he have stole already? Who else could be helping him?' He not only opened the case to revile the money but he summoned someone. Trigon turned to face Ghost and no longer block the amount. "How would this be? If it's not enough I'll talk to my friend here and see what we can do." Raven looked at him no longer able to keep calm for she always struggled near her father. "Did you steal the money Trigon." Her voice became very fierce. "Ah Raven you should know I couldn't have brought it from Azreath." Raven turned letting the gun now be pointed at the back of her head so that neither of them could see her eyes for she knew they would soon turn red how many where on her face she wasn't sure but hoped it would only be two.

X sighs as he sits back up " yhea yhea " . He stands up and begins to stretch his arms " meet me at the abandon warehouse in dock 4 when you get it" He looks at the man with the bow and then looks back at Chrome " and dont bring grampa with you" He begins fidgeting with his belt " o and the would be worried about security , there well equipped ... even for a tin man like you ". He looks back at nightwing and flicks him off before teleporting away.

"That's better." Ghost lowered his gun and pushed Raven forward. "She's all yours."

Trigon smirked "Thanks. Now if you don't mind I wish to discus matters alone." The man who was summoned bowed "Yes of course Master." And with that he left. Raven keep herself not facing either of them. "I don't care if he stays it would make the conversation more interesting." Trigon looked at her "Well I prefer for him not to and the deal was for him to just bring you her alive." "Of course it was." Raven focused at an empty space thinking on when to break the hand cuffs that were still on. She decided that she would go ahead and get them off but keep her hands where it seemed they were still on till her father made his first move. Trigon looked at Ghost and waited to see if he would leave before continuing with his conversation he would have with Raven.

Chrome sighs, and stops his cigarette on the ground.
"Hell. What a day..." He mutters, and checks the co-ordinates on the phone once more. "Well then. Not gonna do shit by just standing here. Later, bow-dude." Chrome mutters casually as he takes a deep breath, then continues onto his usual sprint through the alleyways, trying not to bust through as many wired gates this time, because he wasn't in a rush, although he was sure to stay out of public sight.

Chrome began to be a little quieter as he started getting near the facility. He couldn't see it yet, but according to his phone, it wasn't that far ahead. Giving a sigh, he pulls out his phone and texts T.J. He needed some fire-power.

'Hey, T.J, if you're done crying, meet come over to where I'm at. Pronto. I need one of your AK's, and a shit-ton of bullets.' Chrome texts, and it wasn't long before he got one back. Chrome was laying low behind the cover of a dumpster, and he reads T.J's text.
'DAMN! YOU ACTUALLY DID IT! I OWE YA 1, DAWG! I'LL BE RIGHT OVER, SIT TIGHT!' T.J. texts back, and Chrome chuckles to himself as he read the text. He always thought T.J.'s texts were a little annoying as they were all in caps, but that was just him.

Chrome waits for a while before T.J. arrives via motorbike, a large duffel bag on his back. T.J was a large, African-American man who usually worn a skull bandana. He looked quite frightening, but once you heard his voice and seen how much of a scaredy-cat he was, you got used to his disnerving appearance. T.J rushes off the motorbike beside Chrome, and punches Chrome lightly in the shoulder, it giving a light *clang* as he did so.
"Damn, dawg! You and your buddies totally saved my ass back there! Say, you wanted an AK? You got an AK alright, metalboy! With a little... heh... bonus." T.J. said with a wink, and Chrome kneels down to open up the black duffel bag - it would usually be used to hold sports gear, but it was all for disguise. The cops didn't come round here much, but if they did, they'd certainly question a suspicious looking bag.

Inside the bag was an AKM, loaded a full magazine of 30 bullets, and the bag came with 5 more magazines inside, as well as a strap to wear around himself. Just what he needed. It wasn't long before Chrome saw the 'bonus' - a finely made Japanese katana in pristine condition, razor sharp and ready for use.
"Ho...ly...shiiiit." Chrome mutters as he levitates the katana in front of him, getting a good look at it. "Where in the HELL did you get this?" He says, grinning with delight and looking at T.J, who chuckling.
"Heh! Damn fools down at that lil' weapon gallery left it unguarded! Took my boys five minutes to loot the place of everything that wasn't rusted! Figured you'd like it." T.J. says, and Chrome gratefully puts a hand an T.J's shoulder.
"This is all I need, T.J." Chrome says with a slight smile and a nod, and T.J gives a nod before jumping back on his motorcycle, and speeding away through the alleys.
"Later, dawwwwwwgg....!"

Chrome strapped the AKM round his shoulder, and the 5 extra clips of ammunition stuck around his hips like a magnet. As for the katana, he kept it levitated next to him. He was ready. And now he just needed to think of a plan. He was ready to earn the truth about his past.

"Aw man!......soo yummy~!" Ruby squealed in delight as she ate her favorite cookies while sitting inside a candy shop... apparently she just came to the city hoping she could do something while travelling.. "Hmmmm~ Oh! i wonder if they have more!" she smiled brightly as she called the waiter to order more of her favorite cookies..

((i hope i do good ><))

Reactions: Raven
Ghost took the case of money. "Pleasure doing business with you." He said as he turned invisible and left.

"Aww man~ the sweets here sure are good!" Ruby exclaimed in delight as she excited the candy store , looking around she decided to explore a little...... maybe she'll visit the music shop then somewhere where she can buy bullets or magazines for her Crescent Rose (her weapon).....

"Hmmm.... maybe i'll visit the music shop first..." she said plugging on her ear phones while walking to the music shop..

Raven felt his presence leave never turning till he was gone still she had the cuffs on but yet they were undone but she manged to hid this from her father. She reviled to him that her eyes were no longer just two and there usual purple but four and all red. "Now that he is gone Trigon I want answers." Trigon looked at Raven and smiled. "Ah yes of course you do." He looked at where they were and walked over to a chair and sat down. "As you can see I'm not in my normal state but my human one." Raven looked at him. "Yeah so?" "Well you know why I'm usually we here minus the body usually stuck somewhere." "Yes and i want to know why your not still within your cage." "Well let's just say dad's little girl has become pretty popular in many places and one group wanted me free." Raven rolled her eyes. "So why have him bring me here instead of your usual threatening me for fun?" "Well for one your friends I can't really us against you right now. Two I thought you would like to meet the new improved me." "New and improved my ass." "Now now Raven when have you enjoyed using such language? Hmm?" She glared at him this time forgetting about the cuffs and threw her hands by her side. "Look. I'm done letting you fucking with my mind. Tell me why your here on earth and why you summoned me also I want to know who summoned you." "Ah letting your temper show are we." Trigon looked around smiling at the damage Raven had caused. "Well the church was ever so Kind to give me a way to visit and blend in so I can do as I please. I summoned you here to get daddy's little girl to accept her true nature so that we can destroy the earth and many other plats and there dimensions." "Well I don't want any part of destroying earth or any where else for that matter. I will stop you yet again and I know your not strong enough on your own or you would have seemed more of a threat and brought me here yourself." "You think you can stop me with out your friends." Trigon began to laugh "No I'm not at my full potential yet but Raven you can never truly deft someone who is a part of you." "You wanna bet!" Raven was now levitating and darkness surrounded her. "Ah Raven calm down." Trigon smiled and with a snap of his fingers Raven was no longer levitating but flew across the room and hit a near by wall. Trigon walked over to her and hit a presser point with magic of his own. "There now you can't fight with full strength either." Raven could barley stand she could feel her energy almost completely drained and her eyes changed back to normal."Damn it what did you do bastard." "I just made us even." "Even my ass you can stand with out help." "So? See Raven you wont be able to stop me on your own give up and join me together we can take over universe." Raven looked at him knowing she had to get out of there her father would try who knows what to force her to do something she wouldn't want. She smiled "Well I don't plan on helping any time soon" And with that she vanished within the floor and when she reappeared she was out in front of Titan's tower for it was the first place that seemed safe to come to mind but once she was there tears welded in her eyes. 'Why here?' She forced her self to stand she checked for her phone in case she needed it. "Damn it where could it be?" She decided to try and walk where she might have dropped it. 'The shack maybe?' Raven walked toward the shack fighting to stay conscious.

Meanwhile
"You let her get away." "Yes I know but give her time she does better in a team." "She no longer has a team." "No she no longer has the Titans but what about those she helped? There not good two shoes maybe they would work for us?" "Yes maybe your right Trigon maybe we can get more than just her on our side."

For those of you who have not seen Raven's father in the comics with her mother as a human.
tumblr_inline_n5x42l7xwf1svh66q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Upon entering the music shop Ruby started to look for new songs, good thing she has a lot of money left when she got her reward for slaying those beowolves from destroying the town she last went before coming here. "hmm.." Ruby wonder as she tries to choose between two rock songs from both her hands...her eyes widened a little at the price "Man.....these sure are pricey.." Ruby said while listening to the music but little did she know the music store was almost being robbed by a group of men until a guy roughly grab her shoulder.

"H-hey! Watch it!" Ruby exclaimed as her earplugs fall off "Put your hands up! and kneel down!" the guy robber said holding a pistol on her head. Ruby paused for a while and starting to process on whats happening until she spoke ..

"Are you...........robbing me?" she questioned "Yes! now get down!" the robber exclaimed almost pulling the trigger on her head "Ahhh....." she answered but then she smiled at the man and smirked at him..

next minute later a man was shot out of the window breaking it into pieces as he was knocked out from a stun bullet paralyzing him...... the other robbers stared at him and turned their head to a red hooded girl......holding a red sniper rifle while smirking..

Chrome cocks the AKM in his hands, readying it to fire as he held it firm in his hands. He could levitate it, but he wanted to concentrate on keeping the katana levitated. Man, he was lucky to get such a weapon for T.J - you couldn't get much of a better melee weapon round the alleys, but he remembered what Red X said. These people were going to be well equipped - and that probably meant guns, maybe even a rocket launcher. Even with his metal plating, he'd known from past experience he wasn't immune to either of them - especially explosives. As for melee weapons though, he could barely be touched by them.

Chrome gave a deep breath, saying his usual catchphrase as he started to walk to the facility:
"Showtime." He mutters, and it wasn't long before the facility was in sight, guarded by two armed guards. These people were innocent, so Chrome wouldn't kill them... although he would do if he was forced to - he was fighting to know the truth about his life. The guards whirled their heads around, gaping in surprise to see Chrome's shining silver-like body, and Chrome clicks his neck. Out of instinct, the guards fired their Beretta M9's, or tried to at least. Chrome had already jammed the guns using his control of metal, and Chrome takes aim at the guards with the AKM.
"Take off all your equipment and stay there." Chrome orders, and the two guards at the front entrance shiver in terror as they strip down to nothing but their undershirt and trousers, taking off all their stun batons, walkie-talkies and such. Chrome nods, and slices the pile of equipment into ribbons and pieces with his katana. "Now then." He mutters to himself, and he started to approach the entrance doors to the lab. They were locked, and made of reinforced glass, but it didn't take Chrome long to 'convince' one of the disarmed guards to enter the code in.

Chrome enters the facility, and he looks at the information Red X gave him on the phone. It seemed like Chrome would need to fight through a whole floor to get to this door of whatever the element he needed was - Chrome didn't really care for what Red X needed, he was only in this for the invaluable reward of his past. He walks down the corridors, crushing every metal-crafted camera into a dense ball - like a crushed tin can - and throwing them aside on the floor as he walked down the white tiled, generally modern facility. He could hear alarms flaring, but he didn't really care. This was one job he would never fail for anything.

Raven heard her Titans communicator go off. She did a little jump in shock not realizing it was on or that she still had it. She pulled it out. "What in the world? Why would there be a robbery there unless.... man X why do you have to be such a pain? Well I'll deal with you later." She didn't feel up to making her way over there but figured she could at least meet him up when he got out. 'What did Dicky say he needed to power that suite. Gezz dad what did you do to me I can't even think straight.' She walked on some more she took a few turns down an alley and once out there was an opening near the where her communicator said to go. 'Rose did say it was up to me so... I guess waiting would be fine. my phone can wait.' She sat down and forced herself to stay awake while she waited.

'man seriously a music robbery? what are they robbing for ..... hit singles? ha!' Ruby smirked and ran to the man in front of her kicking him on the stomach both of them flew to the other side as the other robbers watched. Knocking the other guy out her weapon shifted into a scythe , she smiled as she swings her weapon rapidly before stabbing it on the ground with a huge crack while turning off the music.

'ooookay....' the boss said then he looks around to his men "Get her.." the boss said as his men were running towards Ruby. The first guy tried to run towards her with a large dagger as he tries to slice her but she lifted her self up and did a full swing kicking the guy sending him flying. Then she removed her scythe out flying towards the other two guys . The man ran towards her while she brought her scythe towards her back then makes a spin hitting the guy with the end of her weapon then rapidly spins again smashing the guy's head with her scythe. By the time she landed the last guy took out his machine gun shooting the girl rapidly.

Ruby dodged the bullets as she fires her scythe running fast across the man changing places quickly as if she was teleporting fast then she heads straight to the man fast kicking him on the legs while her scythe stabbed the ground swinging her self again while taking out the last guy that send him flying from the impact.

Ruby landed once again to face the boss of the gang...

She was about to get the boss until she saw the disks he was holding.... and it shocked her 'w-what? Whats a data disk doing in here.....' Ruby thought she did knew whats inside that disk and those were information about the past criminal information and some secret files from enemy bases and some from the past transfered only by the best hackers in earth and they only existed on her home city.

The two of them had a stare down until
The guy ran on the otherside as Ruby ran after him at speed.