Us against the World

Vayne took a seat within the library and silently began to read. As if he was hiding himself away from the world by entering the books figuratively. "This place is better than the lab at least." he thought aloud as he read. A small smile crawling onto his face as he became enveloped in the book. It was a work of fiction and as he read some words they glowed with a bright blue coloring. As if he was highlighting them.

Raven decided to make her way one more to her apartment so if any thing in the book was encased by a spell she could deal with it much more easy. She went through the alleys and once at her door she opened it. Raven went through and sat in a lotus position on the floor. She got out both books and turned to the pages to where she had paused. She made a paper and pen fly over toward her and she looked at them and began to put together what the book on her and her father said.

(Hope I can join as lady deadpool o_O
I posted this before.. Reposting this again...)
[spoili]
lady-deadpool-cosplay-4.jpg
[/spoili]
Lady Deadpool was relaxing in her armchair at home, surrounded by the many pictures of muscular men, magazines of the occasional naked people and explosions, her mask was lifted up to reveal her mouth, her scarred skin rather noticeable an-,"HEY, the reader's don't need to know about my scarred skin asshole, besides, I am way too beautiful on the inside for my skin to matter." Right... sorry, anyway the point is that there is going to be some action happening soon, alarms are going off outside of his home as Deadpool got up, grabbing his guns and putting them in his holsters along with the two katana's she put in a cross pattern on her back as he pulled out a picture of a handsome man whom was her target in the area, luckily it was right near her own home, so she decided to come back to it to chill until she heard something outside, which she just did, so might as well head out now, "Ya ya I'm going, sheesh." She spoke rather rudely to the writer as she scratched her butt then pulled her mask down. Wanda opened the side window of her home and climbed out, closing it behind as she began running out on the street, a car suddenly running the female over, sending her flying into the air and landing flat on her face, "Oof! Didn't take long before I became road kill huh?" The young lady said to herself before getting up quickly and rushing after the car.

Pulling out her two guns from their holsters as she rushed after the car, she pointed them at the car ahead of her, firing them,"BANG BANG BANG! BANG!" She yelled in rhythm with her gun shots which hit the back tires of the car, causing it to swerve out of control and stop, using her teleportation device to send herself forward quite a bit to catch up and stand on top of the car, the man who was on the picture walking out and looking up at him, "Woah!" Wanda spoke in surprise as she looked at the picture again, "Thank god you are him, or well, you, I was saying to myself, 'Lady Deadpool, what if this isn't actually the target?' and then I was like, 'Please me, I know what I am doing!' but there was always that little bit of dout in my mind that I was causing a big mess that I wouldn't be able to get myself out of, but wow, thank god you are you!" The man looked rather confused an annoyed, which of course was normal for the people around lady Deadpool, "Hey!" Sorry, but it's true.

Pointing one of her guns at the man, he began to rush away, throwing down a smoke bomb to conceal her sight, "Damnit! Why do they always have smoke bombs? Were they on sale or something?" She asked himself, rushing after him again, through the smoke as she stopped suddenly, he pointed a gun square in her face, "Woah ho ho, look, I know it may seem like a good idea to shoot me in the head, but trust me, I can think of other ways you could blow your load..." The man just got angered and shot her in the head, her body landing flat on it's back as the man smirked in approval, "Ouch..." She said in response as she slowly got up, no real damage in her head anymore, she just put a hand over her face, "Okay okay, I know the whole blow your load joke didn't make sense because you are a virgin and all, but hey I thought it was pretty clever!" The man continued to shoot her all over the body in response, "Ouch! oof! gah! OH YOU GOT ME!" She fell over again as the man began running away, "Man I hoped I could of just captured hi, or something, I'd hate to shoot such a babe..." With that she pointed her gun at her leg, shooting and causing him to collapse, rushing over and looking down at her target who was injured good, "Woah, I feel like I should be saying something funny here but.. for once I just can't think of anything..." The man seemed to give up after Lady Deadpool pointed her guns at her, picking him up and throwing the guy over her shoulder with her gun pointed at his face.

Lady Deadpool brought her to the meet up with the ones who hired her, it was on a large bridge, putting him down and catching the money that was tossed at her, "Hahaha, sweet! Wow with this..." She looked down at the man for a moment, "Oh umm, if you ever get out and you need a place to stay, hotel el Deadpool is always open... Call me..." She whispered to him, putting her hand to the side of her face doing a hand sign in the symbol of a phone before winking at him, "Alright I guess I'll be off, later gents." She said before the one who assigned her a mission pointed a gun at her, "Hold it right there, we can't have you squealing about us... we paid ya.. but now its time to end ya life..." Lady Deadpool sighed as she turned to them with her hands up, "Man I just knew I couldn't get through today without another gunshot to my body... Oh well, looks like you got a place to stay at Hotel el Deadpool after all sir!" With incredible speed, she pulled out her katana's, the thugs firing their guns and Deadpool knocking the bullets away with her katana's if they were speeding at her enough to have a perfect shot, rushing after them and slicing one of their heads off, beating most to death. "Now don't lose your heads now, hehe..." The man seemed both annoyed and relieved as the young lady picked him up and began heading back,"Sorry for shooting your leg, now that the apologies are out of the way, how about a nice taco dinner." The man struggled out of her grasp and threw down another smoke bomb, jumping off the side of the bridge and landing on a boat, speeding away as Lady Deadpool looked down at her and scratched her head before turning to face the direction of the readers,

"Men, am I right ladies?"

She chuckled.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Jakers and Raven
She wrote down some of what she was able to make out. She noticed that the paper said something about destroying the world. 'Of course I should have know.' She thought looking over her work and then her eyes stopped on a name. "Aulur" Raven said out loud. She could feel the evil within the word. 'Who could that be? Have I heard of him before?' She looked at the book with curiosity. 'What could he want with my father? Or me?'

CS:
Name:Unknown(Everybody calls him Blackhood)
Powers:Basic use of all magic, specializes in elemental magic
Strengths:Very fast and very strong for his age, great liar, smart and clever
Weakness:Girls,Too many people
Personality:Sarcastic,Calculating,Shy,Flaring Temper(Can go from standing in a dark corner hiding to whooping your ass because you pissed him off in a second)
Appearance:Tall,Long brown hair just past ears,Hazel eyes,thin,always wears black hoodie to conceal his face if needed(this is how he got his nickname)
Background: Not many people ever spoke to him, and all of his close friends moved away to various places. These friends are the only thing that ever makes him smile, so when they left, he couldnt handle it, so he ran away.
Extra: Carries smartphone around everywhere to talk to his close friends

Reactions: Raven
Meanwhile: Trigon and Aulur
"She's learned my name." "Yes but she does not know what you go by here on earth." "That doesn't mean she wont find out." "Maybe not but so far things our going according to plan." "Yes Trigon your right." A man stood from his chair and walked over to a crystal ball. "Ah Raven your close but without your friends you will never be able to stop me in time." He smiled looking through the crystal ball at Raven who was still staring at the paper trying to figure out who's name this was. "You may now know why I'm here but this does not worry me at all." The man looked at Trigon. "Ha I'm sure we'll be causing more trouble soon enough." "Sounds good to me." Trigon moved closer and looked at the ball trying to see inside what every it was that Aulur saw. He had no idea that it was his daughter.​

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ohh okay" Ruby said while looking around and back to Chrome's arm. Grabbing it she stared at him for a while before giggling. "You know you're quite interesting for a metal man" Poking his arm for a while before asking him again. "Hey Chrome how bout you help me get some bullets from this friend of yours then.... hmm" Thinking for a while as she still holds Chrome's arm. "nevermind~"

Meanwhile: Raven
Raven now knowing the name was curious. Without her original team she didn't know how she would stop her father. She stood up and put the books once more in her book satchel pouch. 'Great I only have two options. Have the Titans take me back and stop my father together or make new friends and maybe a new team.' She walked to the door. 'Well I'll try the Titans first but if there not back...Where in the name of Azar can I start? Who would help a demon?' She walked out of her house and began to head for Titan's tower which was outside of Jump City.​