Us against the World

Raven after looking at the boy who bumped into her soon felt sudden pain from and heard 'Boo.' 'Great I miss judged.' Then she heard Red-X. And she moved out of the man's grip and moved so she could see all three. "First Sorry about the mix up earlier." She looked at the guy who seemed to attack metal. "Second they followed me okay. Third cyborg said I need a break from the Titans." When she said Titans a near by trash bin had trash explode and fell near the group. "Shit not again ." She said looking at the trash. "And lastly did you think a simple presser point attack could knock me out? I'm not like normal humans." With that she let her hood fall reviling her face with her violette eyes and red diamond on her forehead. "And who sent you?" She asked pointing at the man who attacked her.

"Misjudged, and thats Classified." he said before drawing his pistol and shooting at Red X. He considered Chrome not a threat as it was obvious he could barely control his own powers. He then went invisible and phased. He could not be seen nor touched. Like a Ghost.

He holds up hand creating an x force field that deflects the bullet. " tsk tsk"
X puts a hand up to his chin when he watches raven explode the trash can while talking about her team " o.... what a twist" He pulls out a piece of paper from his belt and holds it up " this is why every ones after you " He says as he shakes the paper. It was her picture and a large amount of money written next to it " your a star my little dark princess" He says jokingly

Seeing his chance to slip away in the commotion, Chrome silently sees his chance to get out of this mess, turning away and attempting to run back to the fence. Hopefully the people wouldn't notice as he starts to quietly run off. He didn't want to be in this, not now. He had work to attend to, and hoped the others wouldn't noticed.

He'd just get away from these crazy other power users, and he hoped they wouldn't give chase. He neared the fence, ready to jump it.

"Great just what I need. Who has a price in my head now?" She asked in a monotone. She watched him seem to vanish but knew he was still there. She thought for a moment trying to see if she could find him some how. She let her mind focused and closed her eyes she reopened them and they were white. She was using her soul self to try and find the man who seemed to have become invisible. 'Maybe I can find him by his emotion if I could pick up on it.'

X looks up to see the other man sneaking off and teleports on to the fence he was about to scale " hey there buddy" He says as he tilts his head. " where u heading.... huh"

"Move it. I'm going." He says, folding his arms and looking up at Red X and his bizarre costume. "Jesus... some people round here never go with normal clothes, do they... just let me pass. I don't have no business with the likes of you." He says blankly, waiting for Red X to move if he moved at all.

X crouches down on the fence " why? whats the hurry" He begins to lauph " o im pretty you do" He teleports behind Chrome " i need that powers of yours " he says while he walks around him.

hawkeye walks down the street with his bow in hand,he looks up and sees a red X, he knew it wasn't god and ran towards the X, he then found an allie with 4 people fighting, he takes out his bow and bomb arrow and points it towards the man with the X "I guess you got an obsession with X's, just join the X men already"

"Power? Pff. I ain't got no business with you. Don't this get... nasty." Chrome says blankly, and you can see his hands stiffening in his jacket pockets. He didn't want to deal with this crap right now, he just wanted to get some more contracts done. He should never have followed that girl, and now he had to deal with some chuckleheads in bright fancy suits, not to mention he didn't know a single one of them. "I don't know who you people are, and I got nothing to say to you. Let me go." He says plainly. He then looks up to see a voice, and a guy with a bow. Where the hell where these people going? And why would they use bad puns now of all situations? He just wanted to go, and get more jobs done.

X shrugs his shoulder " hmph fine" He says walking away " shame" He turns his head back to look at Chrome " i gathered all the information about your previous life for nothing" He says knowing Chrome had no idea about his past. He looks up at the man aiming the bow at him " put that thing down before you get hurt "

X shrugs his shoulder " hmph fine" He says walking away " shame" He turns his head back to look at Chrome " i gathered all the information about your previous life for nothing" He says knowing Chrome had no idea about his past. He looks up at the man aiming the bow at him " put that thing down before you get hurt "
"you almost made me laugh" he shoots the arrow at him making an explosion,he rolls and takes another arrow out of his quiver "don't trust him kid" he says to chrome

"Wait." Chrome mutters, stopping in his tracks as he wheels around, and his eyes light up in rage, his fists shining chrome all of a sudden as if they had been dipped in liquid metal, and he scowls at Red X, walking up to him face to face as his eyes emitted near pure rage.
"What the f*** you know about my past?!" He hisses demandingly. This question had been what he's searching for all these years, and it just had to be fate that these group of, in Chrome's opinion, mongs, knew about it.

Suddenly, an explosion, and near him. He watches the arrow in surprise, and he envelops his skin with metal in a reaction, wincing and crossing his arms although he wasn't in the lethal range of the explosion, it was a natural reaction. He looked up at the others somewhat shamefully - he hated being in this form as the metal completely covered him from head to toe, his skin shining brightly.
"Now look what you made me do... damned I'll be to run into you people..." He growls, and looks for Red X for answers, furious with rage. He needed the answers, and now.

X teleports above the explosion and hangs on to a near by window while he looks down at the man " that was not nice" He says before teleporting next to him . After hearing the man tell chrome not to trust him , X looks at Chrome " yhea .. im not a nice person " He says jokingly. He turns back to the man studying his bow .

X teleports above the explosion and hangs on to a near by window while he looks down at the man " that was not nice" He says before teleporting next to him . After hearing the man tell chrome not to trust him , X looks at Chrome " yhea .. im not a nice person " He says jokingly. He turns back to the man studying his bow .
"Don't trust him" he tkes three arrows out and shoots all three of them, the arrows go straight toward the man,he then presses a button on the bow and puts a pym particles arrow (an arrow that makes you small) and puts it in the strings of the bow

Chrome stands there watching Red X and Hawkeye scornfully, his metal sheen covering him as he looked completely unamused.
"The hell is it with you people? Give. Me. My. Damn. Answers." He demands slowly to Red X, rolling his eyes. He couldn't believe that he had to get his answers from a bunch of people who seemed to be in a constant battle, hell, gang fights he had to participate in seemed calm compared to this.

Now that his ironskin had been triggered, he couldn't dispel the coat for a whole hour... which really ticked him off. What ticked him off more was that he didn't need to use it as he wasn't in range of the explosion, and it was a reaction thing. Now people had to try and take him seriously while he looked like... this.
"I don't give two damns about whether to trust him or not... if he has answers, I need them." He growls.

X slashes his arms in front of him creating a red x to form as a shield against the arrows. He back flips away while they explode oh his shield. He looks back at chrome " you will get the info only when you help me " He says turning back. He leaps into the air while tosses three x shaped bombs towards hawkeye before teleporting on to the roof of the nearest building. " think about it " he says before stepping out of site. Chrome should of notice that X had slipped a message into his pocket that had the address of the harbor.

X slashes his arms in front of him creating a red x to form as a shield against the arrows. He back flips away while they explode oh his shield. He looks back at chrome " you will get the info only when you help me " He says turning back. He leaps into the air while tosses three x shaped bombs towards hawkeye before teleporting on to the roof of the nearest building. " think about it " he says before stepping out of site. Chrome should of notice that X had slipped a message into his pocket that had the address of the harbor.
hawkeye watches red x deflect the arrows and throw the x's at him,he rolls out of the way and looks back at the building, he was gone,so he stood up "Damn kid,you almost got yourself killed"

Chrome seems to be struggling for decision as he stands there watching the two. He was infuriated and stressed at the situation - all this happened out of nowhere, and he had just about had enough of this shit.
"I want answers... and you two fightin' like kids isn't gonna help..." He growls, and in an instant he pulls the metal off a manhole on the alleys, shaping it into a wide, flat structure as he floats up on it to face the other two. He sees a metal balcony nearby - perfect. Ripping the metal from that, he shaped pieces of metal in midair into threatening metal spears that were floating around him, as well as Chrome's whole body covered in metal, not even shaking a bit. He looked and stood as solid as a statue.
"Stop fighting. Damn fools..." He mutters to the two threateningly. He didn't care to take sides, but in his mercenary work, he always worked for whoever had the better end of the deal.

Chrome narrowly dodges the Red X on his makeshift hoverboard, barely noticing the paper appear in his pocket as he watches the building become crumpled and destroyed.
"You two think this is a damn game...? Think nobody's going to notice this soon? Damn fools is what you are. Gonna get us- gonna get me caught. And you'd better stop before I do something about that." Chrome says in his usual monotone, but something seemed darker and more... evil as his chrome enveloped body stands menacingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven soon noticed a third enter the group. And she saw Red X talking to the guy who seemed to attract metal. 'Don't worry about them now Red X's has got it taken care of just worry about the hunter. Where could he be?' Raven continued to look as though hoping to find him. 'Gezz where in the world? And why do I have to have a price on my head? Could it be the chaos lords? Neron? My father? The church? Or even Deathstorke? maybe someone else.' She wasn't sure how she would hit him once she found him but decided maybe she could time when and where he might appear.